Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DOWN

This is a discussion on DOWN within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gg carajo now keep that castle im getting pretty bored here maybe i should join too well goodgame boomed in ...
Page: 5

gg carajo now keep that castle im getting pretty bored here maybe i should join too
    well goodgame boomed in akara yes down was pretty good too but pls dont forget
    MiracLe sindce most of the people was in my clan and got alot of shit from me
    some1 was saying felankor c`mon whenever there is a clan called MiracLe in the server
    felankor is ours face it
    gg guys same old people crying over here carajo
    stay there bola gl

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol, jaspreet, u call goodgame a clan? U only added people with np's ,all of them 14-15 years ( yes really, i remember ventrillo ).. I think goodgame "rocked" themselves out of the server, in teh way of scamming and hacking each other.. That's what happens when u got 15 year old american/english dudes that never saw items in their lives.. Now DOWN is something else, a strong peruvian crew that can beat anything in this game by being a solid team and not giving a flying fuck about others, Still DOWN is also smart enough to use other players to get better,but players use DOWN to get better aswell. So this is a WIN-WIN situation for both the peruvians and the rest. Later in the server we will see something that i can recall from Akara aswell

PS: The server hopping has nothing to do with turks, u got them in EVERY server,u dont like it,quit the damn game O_o

@ jaspreet .. im just sayin on akara u made us donate all our np's within first 2 days of clan, 1 weak later u all quit.[/b]
    it was your decision to join their clan. I am pretty sure they wouldn't quit without a valid reason.

trust me they made me donate it was like 200k to get felankor capes, we ownd server, we expected so much.. then boom gone just bit annoyin[/b]
    My clan on Girakon got clan bugged and everyone lost like 150-200k and never got anything back (not even 30%). And we couldn't join any clan until like February or some shit, which is 2 months. We lived on.

I am sure you will survive too.

on topic

GZ Hazeenuts

it was your decision to join their clan. I am pretty sure they wouldn't quit without a valid reason.
    My clan on Girakon got clan bugged and everyone lost like 150-200k and never got anything back (not even 30%). And we couldn't join any clan until like February or some shit, which is 2 months. We lived on.

I am sure you will survive too.

on topic

GZ Hazeenuts [/b]
    puppetnoober trying to tell me what is right -.- ? if i remember u on c-west, you have no right to speak here :angry:

puppetnoober trying to tell me what is right -.- ? if i remember u on c-west, you have no right to speak here :angry:[/b]
    why? i guess going 25k np on second or third days make ppl jealous / angry

Ur bunch of server hoppers anyway..lets face it.. Ý mean jass.and the rest of the gang: i like ya and all but when someone gets better then you you start quitting and going to the new server..[/b]

u are sure who u talking about

bola me sexy getting owned? please halil wake up
    they leave cuz there is no fun owning all, they usually move cuz there is nothing else to do

about me
    i just play xige[3years],logos1year, carnac from the 2day to now dunno probably 4months.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

wow Halil, just because you came on our fucking vent and we joke around doesn't make anyone a fucking noob. Apprently then, you turks dont know when to joke around or maybe it's just that you take the fucking game so seriously....

And when you start talking about scamming and hacking in my clan, please do have your correct information...There was not one person in that clan that hacked another player so for you to start up with that shit is straight bull.

And apprently we added people with only np's eh? I promise you that HolyChit, myself or Hydr4 would have stuck a fork up your ass and guaranteed that you would never win a 1v1 against anyway again, acutally you mind as well throw in your clan while your add it. If your gonna start shit about my old clan, have some proper facts, because you dont know the basis on how that clan ran, so just shut up for everyone's sake.

Admin

waaaa 2 many things i could answer but...
    cookies for every1.
    xd

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

For the peruvians, they dont swap for being noob,but for getting tons of money which i would do aswell XD But goodgame swaps all the time for ending up bad, ill answer ya later jass,gotta work ( its just a game, dont get a heart attack, what i say is what i saw, holychit hydra you? U couldnt even touch me when u were orc gay, dont get angry for nothing,JUST GIVIN my opinion about how shit happend with you gayzors in akara )

<3

hydra sold his char + drops from clan as for that assasin too who told every1 he got hacked and shit
    i kicked them both of my clan bequz they did something stupid for 1 drop
    u need to get ur information straight bola akar
    zambo feo fu

ya i remember, u kicked em like first day or sumthing. they complaining about getting a glass belt or sumthing -.-

eduarvera23

If this topic keeps going like this I wonder who will close it lol
    I say Majix! ...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lol First of all Luca get 1 thing correct please. There is no rule in our clan that says "once you get a clan drop you cannot sell it, if you get it, it&#39;s yours, you do whatever the hell you want with it" so What Hyrd4 did was his own option because he had personal shit to deal with. Aside from that, yes i am aware of Chaoz scamming the IN, but they never did something stupid in your clan for that drop, because last i recall, they gave you the Glass Belt, and what did you do...you kicked them from clan because you didnt trust them...Any person that kicks 2 players even after they return a Glass Belt dropped from Talos really says something about that clan leader.

ok... enought of akara shit...
    they r just gonna close this topic...
    whats done is done... get over it... it doesnt matter...

keep ontopic :S

well they got kicked but my and screwed morons like u ironic huh?
    about my leadership lets here some1 saying i did my job wrong

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast