Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dr.Tiger and his ib +10

This is a discussion on Dr.Tiger and his ib +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stop posting bullshit...
Page: 3

stop posting bullshit

:huh: :mellow: :huh: in ur place i would cry <_< u think u are funny or somethin
    U fucking retarded Fat jewish suck my dick moron i will cum on ur dead parents grave while u watching or u can slowly lick my ass it smels like apple(u can ask ur mother she knows AND tell her to give me back that 50 bucks i gave her 100 for last night she is so cheap
    uzivaj[/b]
    you son of a bitch im jewish and i kill you
    יא בן אלף זונה כוס אמא שלך מתה יא אוכל בתחת הומו
    יא בן זונה נוצרי אוכל בתחת

i will kill you you fucking retarded little kid come israel i slay your neck
    dont talk on jewish bitch asshole
    אמא שלך זונה בת זונה יא הומו שרמוטה ערבי מזדיין

are they the new turks? whats their slang of saying "hi"? so we can create something like
    slm > slmed on their lang^^
    You are not being funny
    i thought he was but i guess now since the almighty judge of humor has spoken, i will have to warp my sense of humor to conform to factory standards of stupidity... processing.. error.. oh shit, i guess it&#39;ll have to be next time..[/b]
    I don`t find it funny, you do find it funny. Where is the problem?

:huh: :mellow: :huh: in ur place i would cry <_< u think u are funny or somethin
    U fucking retarded Fat jewish suck my dick moron i will cum on ur dead parents grave while u watching or u can slowly lick my ass it smels like apple(u can ask ur mother she knows AND tell her to give me back that 50 bucks i gave her 100 for last night she is so cheap
    uzivaj[/b]
    No need to be nazi all of a sudden. <_< Just /ignore ppl like him, the reputation of ppl from Croatia has been ruined. With posts like this you just make it worst!

jolik

CS can unban gayhawk under one condition

Code:
    [...] At this time, we have provided you with a set of items appropriate to your level to assist you on your adventure. These items will allow you to get back on your feet and regain the items that you requested. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding, and your continued support of Knight Online! -CSR dumbass, Knight Online Support Team
    and give back shell set+3, ib+6, jewels+8 dex instead of all duped shit

CS can unban gayhawk under one condition

Code:
    [...] At this time, we have provided you with a set of items appropriate to your level to assist you on your adventure. These items will allow you to get back on your feet and regain the items that you requested. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding, and your continued support of Knight Online! -CSR dumbass, Knight Online Support Team
    and give back shell set+3, ib+6, jewels+8 dex instead of all duped shit[/b]
    He can get it back in like 2 days <_<

Some people have a dislike for Turks because a lot of them suck up to cheats like JadeReal. And you wonder why there is some anti-croatian sentiment on ares considering Greyhawk can always rely on a faithful bunch of croats to defend him no matter how much he cheats?

Drop your stupid patriotic-defense mechanism and start distancing yourselves from cheats, of whatever nationality.

I ain`t defending anyone, left shredders long time ago..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123