Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DRACULA vs SexyReplay (on GiveMeUrLove)

This is a discussion on DRACULA vs SexyReplay (on GiveMeUrLove) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didn't know you would acts like this never midn. just wait till we make another vs.[/b] hey man.. im just ...
Page: 2

DRACULA

didn't know you would acts like this never midn. just wait till we make another vs.[/b]
    hey man.. im just telling the truth

This is the vs when he ran and almost died..

NaidenZ

hey man.. im just telling the truth
    This is the vs when he ran and almost died..

[/b]
    this was the vs when i hadn't pauldron then i run and i used the pauldron for make another and u taken the SS? ...
    lol...

any mod should close this topic . wait till we make another vs till some of us win and post it again not like now.. 1-1 doenst mean you won .

wow!! lose is lose... admit it
    what's so hard about it? seriously, go practice and pwn him

DRACULA

wasn't it the vs when i hadn't pauldron ? then i run and i used the pauldron for make another and u taken the SS? ...
    lol...

any mod should close this topic . wait till we make another vs till some of us win[/b]
    actually.. no you had pauldron on, and stop telling mods to lock because you lost

NaidenZ

actually.. no you had pauldron on, and stop telling mods to lock because you lost[/b]
    that was the 1 u got me without iron nek then my fault

here is the vs without pauldron 30% hp left

you both are very talented sins, and its a shame that your egos have to get in the way of enjoying a game. im not going to lock this because of the result of the 1v1s, im going to lock it because, quite frankly, im tired of reading your arguments frequently.. so i m just going to put a stop to a flame war in the making.

As i have said, there is absolutely no doubt u both posses great talent, so just agree to disagree on who wins what fight and go have some fun.. please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12