Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dragon shells?

This is a discussion on Dragon shells? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by maxbg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maxbg)</div> Originally posted by Dragonfire333 @ <!--QuoteBegin-Ainelover omg karus priest male makes me wanna throw myself ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by maxbg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maxbg)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ainelover

omg karus priest male makes me wanna throw myself out a bridge

you want to through yourself out of a bridge? or off a bridge..?

are you fuckin retarded? or u r fuckin retarded :huh:[/b]
    He was correcting his grammar. While "throw yourself out of a bridge" is correct, people would look at you like your retarded. "Throw yourself off a bridge" is the 'correct' way to say it.

Originally posted by Speed
    why is ur priest wearing or trying to wear rogur dragon shell? lol... at least use the armor thats correct for it ... and dont change just the texture LOL
    i changed only textures.. and i dont see any problem, you see some? its rogue with CS... :blink:

Nero_

yes there is a prob , compare your picture with my picture .. u need the n3cskins and the n3cparts for have the perfect dragon shell

Your rogue'armor looks like chitin with dragon shell's texture and my rogue's amor looks like real dragon shell

Speed

lol , no its not a rogue.... that is obviously priest orc male chitin/fp model with rogue dragon shell texture on it , wich makes me wanna puke and then shoot somebody lol

Originally posted by Nero_
    yes there is a prob , compare your picture with my picture .. u need the n3cskins and the n3cparts for have the perfect dragon shell

Your rogue'armor looks like chitin with dragon shell's texture and my rogue's amor looks like real dragon shell
    yeah... i see it .. but its small different... anyway i use now only one "non original texture -_- " its round shield to CS ...

btw. thx for your note ;-) i found this game with textures a few days ago

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12