Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Dragonite PK video vol. 1

This is a discussion on Dragonite PK video vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can i request vs with: daddycool meow crazyhorse ironhazee and die4you when he is same lvl?[/b] i vs'd daddycool and ...
Page: 10

can i request vs with:

daddycool
    meow
    crazyhorse
    ironhazee
    and die4you when he is same lvl?[/b]
    i vs&#39;d daddycool and he won some and i won some. didnt count the wins, but he had problems with his monitor so idk... meow is 3 levels higher than me with shells +8 he owns me ;<. havent vs&#39;d crazyhorse in a long time but im sure it&#39;ll be a good fight <3 ironhazee owns the crap outta me when he uses critical point but when he didnt i won some and he won some, was pretty even without critical point. die4you already said how our last vs&#39;s went <3

tell me when ur actually recording shit for ur real movie so i can be in there

name of the song?

name of the song?[/b]
    Avenged Sevenfold- Bat Country

First of all, free to speech, im not flaming im saying the movie isnt much special as its just killing in party with verry good gear[/b]
    gotta aggree

when you have 3 full healer/debuffers in your party like most of the time in cz and csw, ofcourse your gonna get lots of kills :S
    on top of that u guys have better gear then most people in the server

gotta aggree
    when you have 3 full healer/debuffers in your party like most of the time in cz and csw, ofcourse your gonna get lots of kills :S
    on top of that u guys have better gear then most people in the server[/b]
    we dont usually pk with 3 priests most of the time when we make our good clan parties we get like 1-2 sins 3 warriors 1 mage and 2 priests but thats only when pk is reallllyyy outnumbered. we dont pk in groups like that if theres no1 to fight against just when its too much to handle (like 2 party&#39;s against like 4-5 or something u know what i mean.). and in csw we had that party cause last time we had traffic+oblivion+bloodline+sapientes all attacking us and that was a bitch. so we went all out this week and we did pretty well next csw&#39;s gonna be a fun one trust me well for us at least xd

J

gotta aggree
    We didn&#39;t plan on having a 3 Int priest party, it just kinda fell together. GGArkady was dcing every 5 minutes so he wasn&#39;t really help :P And we also had no rogues . But next csw going to be a blast.

just hate getting malice+parasited instantly as a mage with no uniques then getting raped by several warriors with full +8s/+1s

jezus

Gratz to the guy that got me suspended for 2 days.

Well, just hoping that u&#39;ll make a more, euhmm... interesting movie next time :unsure:

the best part of the whole video is the solo of synyster gates

Burekas

nice combo

SilentDaemon

Not bad at all. 7[10

chimera2888

lolz ur skill bar is maaaad xD
    but i like it....never gonna try it >.> but i like it =D lolz
    might try the spamming pot with mouse thing though in vs&#39;s considering the fact that it dosent interferr with ur combo speed ><
    ur combo is rele good :} but would be better if u got used to another style >.>
    rr has so many weaknessess (as stated by Mike)
    as for ur vid 8/10 for me (wasted to much time in the "ultima>insanity" part)

i still hate u though for always ignoring me in game on goidenhazee now >.>

and lolz @seanjohn :lol:
    if freak rele is him then wow....never thought ud be a jerk
    and ur rele not that good......i brought u down to less then 20% hp on goidenhazee wile all i got is quest jewls, glave+7(witch broke going to +4 rebirt >.>)and shells7 WILE i was malliced :lol:
    lolz

lolz ur skill bar is maaaad xD
    but i like it....never gonna try it >.> but i like it =D lolz
    might try the spamming pot with mouse thing though in vs&#39;s considering the fact that it dosent interferr with ur combo speed ><
    ur combo is rele good :} but would be better if u got used to another style >.>
    rr has so many weaknessess (as stated by Mike)
    as for ur vid 8/10 for me (wasted to much time in the "ultima>insanity" part)

i still hate u though for always ignoring me in game on goidenhazee now >.>

and lolz @seanjohn :lol:
    if freak rele is him then wow....never thought ud be a jerk
    and ur rele not that good......i brought u down to less then 20% hp on goidenhazee wile all i got is quest jewls, glave+7(witch broke going to +4 rebirt >.>)and shells7 WILE i was malliced :lol:
    lolz[/b]
    i&#39;ve been using rr for about 2 years so im reallllyyyy used to it and i hardly ever mess up. and i made the ultima part to fill up the rest of the song :[
    and i ignore a lot of ppl in game so its not just u.

gotta aggree
    Giga you sylly boy ;D

I love when people say you got better gear... but we worked so hard for our gear here on girakon so we have the right to own with it ;P

GG trip i miss you... <3 come baaaaaaaack ;D

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast