Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Dragonite PK video vol. 1

This is a discussion on Dragonite PK video vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; doesnt need to be interesting, looks good , fun to watch, ofcours not noobs with +1 armor , like 65+ ...
Page: 6

D0ntLikeAFreak

doesnt need to be interesting, looks good , fun to watch, ofcours not noobs with +1 armor , like 65+ rougues/priest i dont care, its more fun then these gay group pvp's cant watch to that, if the movie would be rap... i'd had asked my seconds i'd had watched it back, lucky the movie isnt to worse tough it has been used to many times to be interesting

eduarvera23

i don't think a lvl 75 warrior could beat solo 5 65+ with decent things, maybe 2 or 3 of them but not all >_>

D0ntLikeAFreak

with a lvl 71 sin with dual rol and pp , cleaver+9 and exp shard +7 i'm able to take up to 1v3 , so why shouldnt a warrior with +1 uniqs be able to take 5v1? if he cant he isnt skilled enough to

DarK

Wow. STFU no one cares how good you think you are dontlikeafreakbackatadana

jeeze.

good movie trip

eduarvera23

well warrior can only recover 720 hp every what... 3 seconds? plus he has to recover mp too about every 10-20 seconds when he pks, if he's mana bar is complete;instead sins have minor plus they can use pots too simultaneous if he's good, or even dual minor, which makes it a lot easier for sins. imo warriors lvl 70-75 can't take on 5 lvls 65+ with decent gear vs him alone.

D0ntLikeAFreak

how to kill 5 people as warrior->slayer the strongest hitting, go for 1 rougue, u'll spamm for 700 or more if he's random, he'll die fast, u put dd helm start sliding em... piece a cake

Banned

8/10 :P nice

how to kill 5 people as warrior->slayer the strongest hitting, go for 1 rougue, u'll spamm for 700 or more if he's random, he'll die fast, u put dd helm start sliding em... piece a cake[/b]
    wow stfu. its just a trailer with some old fraps i had.
    1) the only +1 unique i have is a heros valor +1 which isnt even that good.
    2) if ur so godly and u pwn so much why dont u make ur movie and impress us?
    3) i NEVER saw a pk movie using this song and i watched a good amount of movies.
    4) stop spamming topics with retarded and useless flames
    5) the first fight in the movie was about 16-20 vs our 8 man party and we won. and second fight was 6-8 ppl vs 3. i liked it and it was nice. i had better fights in game but unfortunatly i dont always have fraps on cause my computer memory cant handle that much.

can u gtfo my topic with ur retarded posts now?

Opakigad

Nice movie trip

Banned

that freak guy is just a spammer and a bully. we all know trip is a great warrior, we could care less about ur opinion.

DreAdSlay3R

yup

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

meh just wanted to check your level... YOU FAG CHANGED THE PASS, NOW THAT I DIDN'T LOG FOR OVER 6 MONTHS YOU JUST CHANGE THE PASS? FUCK YOU!

D0ntLikeAFreak

tss, when i get higher lvl and iron set i come and rape u and put u in a movie so i can show how hard u suck

meh just wanted to check your level... YOU FAG CHANGED THE PASS, NOW THAT I DIDN'T LOG FOR OVER 6 MONTHS YOU JUST CHANGE THE PASS? FUCK YOU! [/b]
    75 80% :x if u really want pw u can msn me i dont mind :P
    tss, when i get higher lvl and iron set i come and rape u and put u in a movie so i can show how hard u suck[/b]
    k whenever that happens ill bet my account for ur account that i win ok? stop talking shit over the internet bad boy. and btw ur sig makes u a hypocrite

DarK

His sig also shows how ignorant he is.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast