Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Dragonite PK video vol. 1

This is a discussion on Dragonite PK video vol. 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha i watched ur pk movie and ended up watching pokémon 1vs1s......
Page: 7

Banned

haha i watched ur pk movie and ended up watching pokémon 1vs1s...

KalaBunga Senior Member

His sig also shows how ignorant he is.[/b]
    yup , it seems he only shares , not evne play himnself , but i wont flame her.e

anyways nice movie trip to bad , you just nted human before we could go for a round of scrolsl xD,

anyways i found your trailer quite nice , could been a bit longer ^^

ahbout the music , never seen anyone use this song before and i watched ahbout 90% of the movies that get posted here.

8/10 :P

with a lvl 71 sin with dual rol and pp , cleaver+9 and exp shard +7 i'm able to take up to 1v3 , so why shouldnt a warrior with +1 uniqs be able to take 5v1? if he cant he isnt skilled enough to[/b]
    trip's uniques aren't +1. and if ur speaking of NaidenZ, this isn't a topic about Naiden's video..

Very good video , nice combo <3

MirZa117

nice vid, gg warrior D:

dont like the music, but vid is cool

Banned

tss, when i get higher lvl and iron set i come and rape u and put u in a movie so i can show how hard u suck[/b]

lmfao

why do ppl come flame? why can&#39;t we just get along <3

Evilyoshi

Nice movie h34r:

with a lvl 71 sin with dual rol and pp , cleaver+9 and exp shard +7 i&#39;m able to take up to 1v3 , so why shouldnt a warrior with +1 uniqs be able to take 5v1? if he cant he isnt skilled enough to[/b]
    Read my sig, dipshit. Sins can run and don&#39;t have to hp/mp pot at the same time.

On topic - Nice vid trip. Skill was good but editing was sux but thats cause it&#39;s movie maker. Vid quality is fine, who wants to download a 600mb video? -.- That untima part was awsome too, so close.

Lol.. compare a rogue to a warrior.

Hi.

Minor heal.

Hi.

i&#39;ve done plenty of 5vs1&#39;s and 3vs1&#39;s or w/e but i dont always have fraps on. and u can ask yatta about our hot 9vs2 or my clannies when we took like all of china xD. fraps lags me too much and for some reason when fraps is on i cant talk on vent so i dont like turning it on in crutial pk times.

and like i said its a small movie and its considered a trailer till i make my full movie when im 80.

ty all for the comments <3

tss, when i get higher lvl and iron set i come and rape u and put u in a movie so i can show how hard u suck[/b]
    Are you seriously calling trip a bad player? Rofl your fukin pathetic. Get your gears and hell still rape you, stupid retard.

Hostibus

how to kill 5 people as warrior->slayer the strongest hitting, go for 1 rougue, u&#39;ll spamm for 700 or more if he&#39;s random, he&#39;ll die fast, u put dd helm start sliding em... piece a cake[/b]
    yea go for rogue - he`ll run away and come back after minoring to full hp and do it over n over - finally ur hp will end ! GL awesome idea - also sliding warrior ? sounds great - especiially with minor heal against

u`ll quit that server before u get iron set / he`ll rape u anyway if u do
    wannabes :F

GG movie trip Could be better since u`re way better then that but its just trailer so lookin forward for full movie ;] <3

:P nice

sexy Owa

:P nice[/b]
    very nicely played i play warrior the opposite of you as i click combo and key potions but yeh imo its a smart thing to do so your potting doesnt interupt your combo speed, very nice video sexy looking forward to seeing you at 80

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast