Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

DrDuran's Pk video.

This is a discussion on DrDuran's Pk video. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 combos :P...
Page: 10

<3 combos :P

rattrap

Yes, i mean u and snipelord
    and if u think u get half of the Rs in from e combo then u must have not seen any1 good at it...
    btw the thing about warriors not being able to beat sins with close gear... now thats just wrong,ive beatin plenty a sin with gear much stronger then mine... if u keep your combo constant (meaning no mistakes)... your mana high, and your potting excellent.. ull be sure to win against any sin fighting u.

( but lets not get into that or it will become a sin vs warrior topic)

lets get back into your ultimate combos [/b]
    Hmm I&#39;ve beaten many warriors 70+ that have some fair gear(full +0 uniques/+7 or +8 shell/+8 weapon) on my lvl 68 assassin with no gear........ that&#39;s all I&#39;ll say about that.
    Snipe is somewhat a legend. He used an under equipped warrior in old ko and basically beat the legends of that time. (0000000)(F9Devil) I don&#39;t know about now, though.
    I haven&#39;t beaten any one in particular except a few GG assassins who turned out to be not so gg when I fought them with a 70+ assassin with decent uniques. (mirage daggers +7 no rb FTW :lol: )

So you could say we have our experience with our vs.es.

It all comes down to this simple equation.
    gear =(<) skill > level

Banned

Hmm I&#39;ve beaten many warriors 70+ that have some fair gear(full +0 uniques/+7 or +8 shell/+8 weapon) on my lvl 68 assassin with no gear........ that&#39;s all I&#39;ll say about that.
    Snipe is somewhat a legend. He used an under equipped warrior in old ko and basically beat the legends of that time. (0000000)(F9Devil) I don&#39;t know about now, though.
    I haven&#39;t beaten any one in particular except a few GG assassins who turned out to be not so gg when I fought them with a 70+ assassin with decent uniques. (mirage daggers +7 no rb FTW :lol: )

So you could say we have our experience with our vs.es.

It all comes down to this simple equation.
    gear =(<) skill > level[/b]

na didnt ask about experience every1 has that, asked about your ultimate combos .

ps: i dont think kimpee/snipes beat f9 or zero, i think we all know what really happened with those vs&#39;s .

f0rezt

finally i saw, good movie and good warrior

Delicious

just looked at the video, liked it very much gg music ima download later also gg combo liked the action in the movie, keept the pace on like that. so keep it up gg move :P

tamachan

Dam i love watching lvl 80 warriors :P very nice combo but rather laggy pc
    anyway very nice 10/10 change the camera view next time aq i cant watch from bird view

Baaaaaaaaa long time no see aga ... i still remember when u joined us at trolls in cz <3

Miss ya baba [/b]

hell yeah, you were the exp king it was freaken awsome, you taught me how to lvl more than 15 hours a day.. oh man !haha

miss you baba,,,,,,,,

what server you at these days?

Banned Senior Member

hell yeah, you were the exp king it was freaken awsome, you taught me how to lvl more than 15 hours a day.. oh man !haha
    miss you baba,,,,,,,,

what server you at these days?[/b]
    Hehehe

Im not playing Ko almost 7 months and now im waiting for new server with my babas , im taking Fook with me

na didnt ask about experience every1 has that, asked about your ultimate combos .
    ps: i dont think kimpee/snipes beat f9 or zero, i think we all know what really happened with those vs&#39;s .[/b]
    ive seen him beat f9 personally (gear did matter), i sat and watched it in cz. snipe has a sick combo.. but yeah who needs combo&#39;s. ill stick with my skil point and click, skill, point and click skill... bhahahah j/k.... ummmm

woah this topic is getting out of control

I won&#39;t post my methods here, ask a pupil of mine and they might tell you.
    Find a way to get every single R possible in. You can only go as fast as the skill regenerates (0.8 seconds). So in a warrior vs warrior fight that is completely even, the warrior getting the most R attacks in and potting smart will win the fight. So far in all the videos I have ever seen, I have only seen very few use something close to my method.
    BTW any assassin with gear even remotely close to a warrior will beat him in a fight unless that assassin is a retard.[/b]
    At 80, assassin will never beat warrior in a vs.

PaPaSmurF

Hehehe

Im not playing Ko almost 7 months and now im waiting for new server with my babas , im taking Fook with me [/b]
    <3 h34r:
    thanks for comments all

Banned

Cool

Thanks man, and ya i chase ppl into packs of 1908237401982734 humans and yell CUREEEEEEEEEE over vent lol. I give the priests hell in war but i gain nps so they dun care :P[/b]

I can&#39;t fucking stop laughing xDDDD

Same here charging human town with 9999999 people and yelling after MissLilith CUUUUUUREE I GOT PARASITED FFS !! HEAL ME A.Q ! I can&#39;t forgot those moments. xD

I can&#39;t breath anymore, i&#39;m still laughing lol seems like all warriors are whinning on TeamSpeak / Ventrilo and priest laughing at us "Do you like it ? No more heals until i see your red balls !!! hahahah"

I wish I could download your video :&#39;(

Azrhaidia

now just time for a clan vid.....i wanna be in it

PaPaSmurF

I can&#39;t fucking stop laughing xDDDD

Same here charging human town with 9999999 people and yelling after MissLilith CUUUUUUREE I GOT PARASITED FFS !! HEAL ME A.Q ! I can&#39;t forgot those moments. xD

I can&#39;t breath anymore, i&#39;m still laughing lol seems like all warriors are whinning on TeamSpeak / Ventrilo and priest laughing at us "Do you like it ? No more heals until i see your red balls !!! hahahah"

I wish I could download your video :&#39;([/b]
    lol ya thats me alright, our priests often tell me to calm down zzz xD
    "WTF faking curing OMG" :P

dpierre6

You don&#39;t like rap but of all the possible great songs, you had to pick this bumbaclot.....*single tear rolls down cheek* lol
    *sigh* If you like the drums you like the drums... * shakes head....pauses...continues on*
    I don&#39;t know... this seems a lot like the old formula... Go to base--lure them--squirm for a bit--kill them--rinse & repeat?
    It&#39;s funny tho, Good combo....i think lol ... I honestly don&#39;t know/remember anymore :lol:

I bet now you hit HORD (You did before too :angry
    I see rattrap and snipelord are still alive

Can anyone tell P33d33ni/xterminator "Suck dick and die slow" For me please?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast