Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

DrDuran's Pk video.

This is a discussion on DrDuran's Pk video. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kind of like how your mother wasted 9 months having you inside of her. She should have went with abortion.[/b] ...
Page: 17

xstep

Kind of like how your mother wasted 9 months having you inside of her. She should have went with abortion.[/b]
    lmao u made my day

dizz123

Kind of like how your mother wasted 9 months having you inside of her. She should have went with abortion.[/b]

how is it a good video when a lvl 80 warrior goes around with a full healer/duffer and kills a bunch of noobies in war wow your a GG for sure u can kill lvl 59's how strong u are go bubba shop some more plx

how is it a good video when a lvl 80 warrior goes around with a full healer/duffer and kills a bunch of noobies in war wow your a GG for sure u can kill lvl 59's how strong u are go bubba shop some more plx[/b]
    If you watched the whole video you would see him vs'ing other lvl 80 warriors and not justing running around killing duff'ed ppl, but obviously your brain can't think that far ahead.

Banned

how is it a good video when a lvl 80 warrior goes around with a full healer/duffer and kills a bunch of noobies in war wow your a GG for sure u can kill lvl 59's how strong u are go bubba shop some more plx[/b]

Lol, i like the babashopping comment, its original, never seen it before.

Is it my fault you're a dropout and don't have a job?

Kill yourself.

PaPaSmurF

I didnt have a duffer for every scene, nor a full healer. And even if I did kill noobs, some were level 80.
    Your a tool for even posting your nonsense.
    Find nearest car fire and laydown on it please, thanks.

dizz123

Lol, i like the babashopping comment, its original, never seen it before.

Is it my fault you're a dropout and don't have a job?

Kill yourself.[/b]
    LMAO i have a full time job u stupid shit dont speak unless u know what u are talking about BB, and for the vs's i never got that far it was to boring srry bb

Banned

LMAO i have a full time job u stupid shit dont speak unless u know what u are talking about BB, and for the vs's i never got that far it was to boring srry bb[/b]

So either you don't make shit for money, or you simply choose not to spend it on a game, niether of which is my problem, so cry more about babashopping you jealous faggot.

If all goes well, you'll get aids at a later point in life and die.

wow... One person said they didn't like his movie and now he is getting asked to die, nice.
    You post the video knowing damn well people may not like it, but, you got mostly good but when you get a bad you act like that, learn to take some criticism...

dizz123

So either you don't make shit for money, or you simply choose not to spend it on a game, niether of which is my problem, so cry more about babashopping you jealous faggot.

If all goes well, you'll get aids at a later point in life and die.[/b]
    lol bet i make more than most ppl on here im a honda tech and making 24$ an hour but i dont waste usd on this game beside buying prem srry so u can go cry to some one who cares

Banned

wow... One person said they didn't like his movie and now he is getting asked to die, nice.
    You post the video knowing damn well people may not like it, but, you got mostly good but when you get a bad you act like that, learn to take some criticism...[/b]

Go choke on a burrito, chubby.

lol bet i make more than most ppl on here im a honda tech and making 24$ an hour but i dont waste usd on this game beside buying prem srry so u can go cry to some one who cares[/b]

I do believe you're the one crying about babashopping.

dizz123

lmao just shut and stop waste'ing my time bb

who cares if he killes 59 noobs,and who gives a damn he has a duffer kill=nps who gves a fack about the rest,and dont turn this into a flame topic plax.

Banned

lmao just shut and stop waste'ing my time bb[/b]
    You're choosing to waste your time by trying to get the last word in an e-arguement that you're losing.

You're choosing to waste your time by trying to get the last word in an e-arguement that you're losing.[/b]
    Actually, I think you're losing. Since all of your posts that I saw on this last page were about how somebody should die. Well, I think you should go do something else for 7 days. You've bypassed mute and moved straight to ban. You're welcome to come back in 7 days if you think you can control yourself.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Actually, I think you're losing. Since all of your posts that I saw on this last page were about how somebody should die. Well, I think you should go do something else for 7 days. You've bypassed mute and moved straight to ban. You're welcome to come back in 7 days if you think you can control yourself.[/b]
    I don't really even know you, but I do know that I already love you.