Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

DrDuran's Pk video.

This is a discussion on DrDuran's Pk video. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice combo and potting is pretty good also ...<3 those priest debuffs ...overall good vid 9/10 what are your items ...
Page: 9

nice combo and potting is pretty good also...<3 those priest debuffs...overall good vid 9/10
    what are your items like? ;o[/b]
    ty <3

rattrap

must we all speak as retards for those that cannot comprehend?

and there is a way to maintain the same skill speed while making more r attacks go through, which means that my way is faster :P[/b]
    Agreed snipe, his combo isn&#39;t the best. Our combos probably look pretty close to the same.
    Also agreed that potting could have been better.
    8/10
    I think the music fit pretty well with the video and over all was a very good video.

Banned

must we all speak as retards for those that cannot comprehend?

and there is a way to maintain the same skill speed while making more r attacks go through, which means that my way is faster :P[/b]

No, we dont have to all speak like retards but not many people honestly throw in a word such a conducive into a forum... and honestly i had no idea what it meant had to look it up lol.

about the combo... still havent gotten to see the video...

but theres no secret way to get Rs in, all there is to combo is just skill cancel r .. thats all there is to combo... theres no secret lil ways to make it faster or do more damage..

well there is the e combo.... which seems to put more Rs through but thats just a special button ..

if im wrong prove it, show me a video show me something

PaPaSmurF

Agreed snipe, his combo isn&#39;t the best. Our combos probably look pretty close to the same.
    Also agreed that potting could have been better.
    8/10
    I think the music fit pretty well with the video and over all was a very good video.[/b]
    never said it was the best, nor is yours <3
    and honestly with my combo i go for speed, not making it go thru. I think spamming the &#39;r&#39; makes the &#39;r&#39; attacks faster imo. Believe what you want but how eles could i get 6 combo&#39;s in a row vsing ppl. Not trying to be big headed but how could i speed up my combo honestly? I dunno how, if i did id do it lol...

also potting im not worried about, it was just a fluke when i vsed f3ylong cause my mana/hp was both pretty close and my combo sped up draining my mana faster than i thought. potting is easy anyway

Azraim

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxlObck1vs <=== u need that kind of combo, im using ER combo and that&#39;s really own in vs but i keep wr or sr for cz becuz all run a lot and it&#39;s just a tank combo :P

Banned

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxlObck1vs <=== u need that kind of combo, im using ER combo and that&#39;s really own in vs but i keep wr or sr for cz becuz all run a lot and it&#39;s just a tank combo :P[/b]

i use that combo also,but usually only for ksing and canceling priest heals.... it gets annoying to use in 1 v 1 bcuz it seems to drain combos a lot faster then normal combos do...im guessing bcuz of how it seems to hit 700(HS) 700(HS) 200(RR)

and u actually can just hold w and use it :/...

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

7/10 since soulja boy is in it...the most retarded song and lyrics ever. so damn annoying . other that that very good.

PaPaSmurF

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxlObck1vs <=== u need that kind of combo, im using ER combo and that&#39;s really own in vs but i keep wr or sr for cz becuz all run a lot and it&#39;s just a tank combo :P[/b]
    didnt really seem &#39;faster&#39; than mine, less &#39;r&#39;s....ya... h34r:
    he also fails alot/lags....

llJuanMall

awesome movie 9/10

Emilio

pm me with ur ID and PW i give u mine :lol:

rattrap

never said it was the best, nor is yours <3
    and honestly with my combo i go for speed, not making it go thru. I think spamming the &#39;r&#39; makes the &#39;r&#39; attacks faster imo. Believe what you want but how eles could i get 6 combo&#39;s in a row vsing ppl. Not trying to be big headed but how could i speed up my combo honestly? I dunno how, if i did id do it lol...

also potting im not worried about, it was just a fluke when i vsed f3ylong cause my mana/hp was both pretty close and my combo sped up draining my mana faster than i thought. potting is easy anyway [/b]
    I won&#39;t post my methods here, ask a pupil of mine and they might tell you.
    Find a way to get every single R possible in. You can only go as fast as the skill regenerates (0.8 seconds). So in a warrior vs warrior fight that is completely even, the warrior getting the most R attacks in and potting smart will win the fight. So far in all the videos I have ever seen, I have only seen very few use something close to my method.

BTW any assassin with gear even remotely close to a warrior will beat him in a fight unless that assassin is a retard.

mammlea2

didnt like it sorry, its harder to make good movies this days

Banned

I won&#39;t post my methods here, ask a pupil of mine and they might tell you.
    Find a way to get every single R possible in. You can only go as fast as the skill regenerates (0.8 seconds). So in a warrior vs warrior fight that is completely even, the warrior getting the most R attacks in and potting smart will win the fight. So far in all the videos I have ever seen, I have only seen very few use something close to my method.
    BTW any assassin with gear even remotely close to a warrior will beat him in a fight unless that assassin is a retard.[/b]

got pupils and shit lmao, like this game is some sort of art

use e combo, that basically lets u get all your Rs in , for 1 on 1 i mean

edit:

i kinda went back and read both yours and snipe&#39;s posts.... u two are starting to sound like some fake ass masterminds .

rattrap

got pupils and shit lmao, like this game is some sort of art
    use e combo, that basically lets u get all your Rs in , for 1 on 1 i mean

edit:

i kinda went back and read both yoru posts.... u two are starting to sound like some fake ass masterminds .[/b]
    From the "e" combos I have seen, you get half of the R attacks in.

You mean snipelord and I?

Banned

From the "e" combos I have seen, you get half of the R attacks in.

You mean snipelord and I?[/b]
    Yes, i mean u and snipelord

and if u think u get half of the Rs in from e combo then u must have not seen any1 good at it...

btw the thing about warriors not being able to beat sins with close gear... now thats just wrong,ive beatin plenty a sin with gear much stronger then mine... if u keep your combo constant (meaning no mistakes)... your mana high, and your potting excellent.. ull be sure to win against any sin fighting u.

( but lets not get into that or it will become a sin vs warrior topic)

lets get back into your ultimate combos

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast