Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DREAD SHIELD

This is a discussion on DREAD SHIELD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok well i edit'd the damn thing and turned it but ofc i cant get the transparent background job to ...
Page: 2

Valk

ok well i edit'd the damn thing and turned it but ofc i cant get the transparent background job to work so if ne1 wants to try go for it. I can send u a 24x32 pixel image if u want of it. Which im not sure how its gonna turn out on a cape. But i think some1 with real photoshop experience could really do something nice. If u do just send it to me too so i can admire and make use for capes

edit: this is a sharpened up version w/ some noice reduction.

dliel

looking nice

OpusDei

I hate the way the shield looks..but i like the stats =D

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

ohh valký valký .. wut would you do without me ^^ ill do i t transparent

and nope ^^ gira 70+ FTW

so symbol will loose looooooooooooot of his quality .. but u can try

just save it as .TARGA file aka .TGA extension .. the trick was about to change TGA to BMP and now u can use those TGA's

lynk

FTW

Valk

big big shout out for gros for doing the symbol! come amerýca with us frýend... then u can play in our time zone nab

EDIT: OH! snaps. forgot to say that if ne1 wants to dl that feel free! Its a tight symbol and would look hot on a cape, try it on different colors and post a picture if u do.

EDIT 2: quick oh shit. it looks rad with my name

ISeeYouPee

dude i miss rise clan :P remember when i was in it. back in the day. we had that symbol :P

Valk

dude i miss rise clan :P remember when i was in it. back in the day. we had that symbol :P[/b]
    yep, it was sweet. Thats what new server is gonna be like xD

ISeeYouPee

xD ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12