UI Request

This is a discussion on UI Request within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know many people out there have custom UI's. I was wondering if anyone was willing to share theirs. Im ...
Page: 1

Default UI Request

I know many people out there have custom UI's. I was wondering if anyone was willing to share theirs. Im not sure if this is the rights section for this request but i couldnt find anywhere better and i didnt find anything saying i cant request. But anyways if there are any other Custom UIs other than the black UI or if you're even willing to make one, let me know. Ill take cool custom target rings too, im basically just looking to spice up my ko interface so that its not so boring. Thanks all

I kind of doubt there are other UI's other than the two that I made, its not quite as simple as making custom target rings. More files, some of which have problems with transparency when you convert them which has to be fixed manually.

The first one I made took me over a week to complete, with fixing the transparency issues with some of the files, splitting everything up in photoshop for easier editing and then tediously going through each bit to figure out what exactly was what. The second one took me 3 days even with all the harder stuff already done. >_<

oh wow i didnt realize you did a v2 black ui. i expect its pretty complicated haha tahts why i dont plan on trying it. But i like your new custom interface, the transparency is pretty cool. That definitely works for me thanks man.