Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

+Dual +9 shard, raptor +9, rogue chitin 9 set on KRONOS :O

This is a discussion on +Dual +9 shard, raptor +9, rogue chitin 9 set on KRONOS :O within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welcome to Knight Online, where everything is buyable....
Page: 2

Banned

Welcome to Knight Online, where everything is buyable.

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    I remember Ionia times when someone in my clan had lvl 62 than he relogged and he got lvl 70. He said that be bought it from gm for 1k $... I'd like to know how much $ are worth chitins +9 here.
    rofl, he bought 8 lvls for 1k USD?
    What a fucktard

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Honestly, I don't know why you all care so much. What's one guy, apparently -60 going to do. Destroy the whole server because he has better gear? No. If it was a whole clan, with full +9's, that's one thing. But one, maybe two guys, who cares? I know it sucks, but what can we do about it. Making another topic about it won't do any good, the guy isn't going to be banned, so what's the end result of this topic? Absolutely nothing.
    the fact you can buy items from gm is the sad part here...
    @ the buy who bought 8 lvl for 1k usd: BULLSHIT -.- no1 is that stupid to pay 1k usd when he can lvl to 70 in a week or two...

smogx

Just a Database hack going to get delete in few days xd

Uzu

Quote Originally Posted by smogx View Post
    Just a Database hack going to get delete in few days xd
    Yeah right, just like the items on Ionia which appeared in the first month too and still exist, right? (apart from the +9 chaos items which appeared in several servers this week, all at the same time =))

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    the fact you can buy items from gm is the sad part here...
    @ the buy who bought 8 lvl for 1k usd: BULLSHIT -.- no1 is that stupid to pay 1k usd when he can lvl to 70 in a week or two...
    That's the point of this. I wouldn't be willing to play with a free will if you can get +9i tems on such a new server... I told my friends that kronos will be +9 flooded and they didnt believe me, im happy to find him on msn now xD

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHit01 View Post
    Welcome to Knight Online, where everything is buyable.
    I don't know if K2 is behind this but the fact that they ignore such foolish things made me quit this game. I'm not a fool and I won't watch how they inject +9 items like shit nowadays or let them being injected by a hacker... that's retarded for a company who wants for their premium 30 bucks a month.

So again, good job, k2! This is the right way to gain money, wonder how long it will last though til the stupid kids realize not to give them even 1 cent...

I myself will sell gbs until this stupid company closes KOW to make profit out of this stupid game xD

Banned

Uzu, the illegal items on Iona are actually deleted..

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireFlyHolland View Post
    Uzu, the illegal items on Iona are actually deleted..
    the problem is not the bought item but the GM who sold it. if he/she sold once, he'll do it again and again.

ING

Just Knight Online <3

smogx

But there is one true point if you critize the game, dont play it.
    I dont kno if there is any sentence on koworld.com where you can read ''K2 isnt selling items''
    There are too many Bugs or anything else which have been used in the KoHistory
    ->Cypher-Heaven The Clan who duped in the past every single Item
    I mean K2 maybe isnt selling items directly, single GMs maybe.

futureofhiphop

its either ppl r getting broke to this game which is stupid and no life or just rich ppl who are bored of life

NovaTown

This is fucked up..he is buying items from GM..

Little archer Senior Member

some ppl was messing with data packets or whatever at ionia... not gms i think.

ontopic: truly a sad server... i mean how obvious can it get? less than a month and already such items rofl.

they dont care about hiding it anymore... just take a look at cwest, they dont care there either

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    some ppl was messing with data packets or whatever at ionia... not gms i think.

ontopic: truly a sad server... i mean how obvious can it get? less than a month and already such items rofl.

they dont care about hiding it anymore... just take a look at cwest, they dont care there either
    what items on cwest are so obvious.... i havent noticed many +9 sets poppin up from nowhere

Little archer Senior Member

do i really need to name then?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    I remember Ionia times when someone in my clan had lvl 62 than he relogged and he got lvl 70. He said that be bought it from gm for 1k $... I'd like to know how much $ are worth chitins +9 here.

and u honestly belive that crap ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast