Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dual flame shard ftw?

This is a discussion on dual flame shard ftw? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; retard nerd... whats it to you... he probably doesnt study every single bug like u ?[/b] haha, this one was ...
Page: 2

retard nerd... whats it to you... he probably doesnt study every single bug like u ?[/b]
    haha, this one was actually funny, suck my cock fuking retarded piece of shit.
    wtf ? dont flame him asshole

he might not look at media section alot and when he might look at media it dosent have the flame shard topics..
    as you can see garfields NOT stupid and wouldnt post something if he already knew the answer to considering hes mostly a market man [/b]
    did i flamed him? i just said the facts.
    just write in media flame shard+7 and u'll get atleast 5 topics like this one.

poiz3n

noob skill bar :/

GT961991

noob skill bar :/[/b]
    if it works for him its good :P

mmmm maybe he is a duper :lol:

Acostic

lol nice pic getting visual bug hahaha

it doesnt necessarily have to be visual bug, at the begining of ROFD there was a quest bug which allowed u to do the quests over and over and over again.... maybe he did just do that with the quest weapon... did it many many times and probably made dual +8 or +7....

so before u start criticiseing anyone please get ahold of all fact's and options before u blab something stupid and look like a jackass

UnnamedByMazek

next sucks bug

Snirr5

yeap, a visual bug. gogo 8 =D

garfieldbr

:P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12