Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Which minor u think is better, taping two keys hella fast or just 1 key? and soul pot? wonder which ...
Page: 1

KnightMike

Which minor u think is better, taping two keys hella fast or just 1 key? and soul pot? wonder which is better anyone on pathos wanna test?

Banned

depends on gear

dual is good for 65+ when u get over 3k mp i think

hp build ofc

OmegaXninja

it kinda depends becuz some people can like freaking tap 1 button so fast haha
    vibrate xD

with 1 minor, u can pot
    with 2 minor, u'll run out of mana soon
    so depend

lil_mageskillz

on my lvl 64 rouge i use single minor and can beat ppl like 5 lvls higher then me. it depends on how fast u can push the buton if slow use duel

trz

I start using 1 minor on vs..as my hp keep going down i use dual minor (when hp is about 4k) but the rogue that I play have 6k+ mana so I dont have much problens rogue 80akar

Mike, I'm Dani (vase) I can test with ya

Even in DCZ with 2200 mana i used 2x minnor , its fast but yea you need good pots combo , if i could do fast with 1 minnor i would use it instead of 2 , but i noob with 1 :P

two key is better

Banned

it alldepends on the player...i mean some people use 1 minor with 3k+ mana that i know...but with me i always and always will use dual.dont care what anyone says...its what makes u feel comfortable ..so yea

firenewbie11

Dual minoring is just spam healling with soulpots. Nothing wrong with that since it is a fast way to heal. Some people however knows how to MH and hp pots efficiently enough to use that instead of dual minor.

aero

Its not about which skillbar, its about controlling ur mana

KooPa

yea have u seen that turk youtube video? lol 1 handed nikka minor and comboing

ILoveYouToo

I used dual minor when i played dcz with like 1.8k mana if even that. It's not hard to keep your mana up but a simple mistiming of your pot can leave you out of mana and helpless. It takes alot of practice to keep up dual minor, but less as you get more and more mana. with 6k +mana you should have no problem ;x

firenewbie11

yea have u seen that turk youtube video? lol 1 handed nikka minor and comboing[/b]
    which one? cuss 1 hand minoring and 1 hand comboing is normal but if 1 hand is doing everything...well. I say that dude got some serious dex in those hands or he pedeling. lol

1,5 minor ftw = 1 right clicked 1 open

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast