Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lawl noob, right click minor heal????[/b] I get 12-15 minors per mp pot with right click Perfect for minor/pot lawl, ...
Page: 10

Banned

lawl noob, right click minor heal????[/b]
    I get 12-15 minors per mp pot with right click
    Perfect for minor/pot

lawl, noob don't knock it simply bcuz ur not good at it.

Banned

lawl noob, right click minor heal????[/b]
    I get 12-15 minors per mp pot with right click
    Perfect for minor /pot

lawl, noob don't knock it simply bcuz ur not good at it.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Pretty much...

I'm guessing your one of those rogues who use dual minor as an excuse for some1 beating you.

I'm beting after every lost you letter your oppent saying, the only reason you won is bcuz of your bug abusing.
    What a joke
    Btw i should say this, when deleting minor animation I also deleted other heals....1920,960, such and such.... I wasnt able to find the specific minor heal file so i had to delete all healing animations. Works great during huge pk fights though, no clutter.
    If you still want to know, pm me.

(and yes it helps fps A LOT)
    no stupid lil blue shit[/b]

guessed wrong, haven't lost a single 1v1 yet but hey, im prolly just one of those no life overgeared lvl 70 chars on a new server, oh not to mention everyone just sucks hardcore since i can win fights with my hp+minor

Banned

guessed wrong, haven't lost a single 1v1 yet but hey, im prolly just one of those no life overgeared lvl 70 chars on a new server, oh not to mention everyone just sucks hardcore since i can win fights with my hp+minor [/b]
    Yup... Guess they all do pretty much suck.

If you can set it up I'd absolutely LOVE to give you your first lost.

2nd,3rd,4th,5th

all depends on how many rounds you would like to go.

The king. Senior Member

lol?

im saying 1 minor + hp pot heals you MORE than all mana... but its really hard to do[/b]
    ??? hard to do rofl.

pato_sobre

i played 1 year+ with 1 minnor+ hp pot, and i learned in less then 30min the dual minnor combo both are good, but dual minnor = never die

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Yup... Guess they all do pretty much suck.

If you can set it up I'd absolutely LOVE to give you your first lost.

2nd,3rd,4th,5th

all depends on how many rounds you would like to go.[/b]
    anytime, ares you play? I'm sure i can get my hand on a char there.

0RC

are you sure ? Mr80 lvl 77 much better items from Zero ... Zero kill dm on full hp Mr80 with 6k hp have on DM 2k hp and red glow
    zero kill all the best player on ares ? on this time he have stats like all lvl 70 rogues but he is very skilled sin and i think i never find better sin >.<

Ctrl + right click bug hahahaha Zero on right click have Light Fight so how he can use this bug ? much idiots on this forum one guy use pedal one guy use bugs and other man use pots with mause and he is noob .. very funny idiots hahaha[/b]
    you just a new in this game isnt u?

zzero when was tanking dM on cz wasnt fraping his friend was and when u see his hp on party bar that shows full hp was buged
    and if u dont know this
    DM on esland > dm on cz
    dms on esland way harder then dms thats were on cz
    and do way more damges

0000000 back then on his movies was full +8 and all uniq when all were having not more then a +6 +7 not sc without skills
    0000000 was a legend and still
    but believe me if he still play he wouldnt be anymore then a normal rogue

on Mr80 &#39;&#39; BOOOOOOOOOOO &#39;&#39; movies u will see all ppl with full +8 items good uniq and some have best uniq and
    he still owning all!! tanking full parties all kinda monster u dream to stand next to 2
    Mr80 now almost from 2 years ruling his server
    so many changes on ko now mages are powerfull and having high damges on all classes which make game much harder
    and Mr80 still controlling over and over

take care

zzero when was tanking dM on cz wasnt fraping his friend was and when u see his hp on party bar that shows full hp was buged
    and if u dont know this
    DM on esland > dm on cz
    and do way more damges

0000000 back then on his movies was full +8 and all uniq when all were having not more then a +6 +7 not sc without skills

on Mr80 &#39;&#39; BOOOOOOOOOOO &#39;&#39; movies u will see all ppl with full +8 items good uniq and some have best uniq and
    he still owning all!! tanking full parties all kinda monster u dream to stand next to 2
    so many changes on ko now mages are powerfull and having high damges on all classes which make game much harder

take care[/b]
    ya bullshit. -.-

u say, when zero had full +8/ +0uniques ppl were nowhere near that.

but BOOOOOOOOOOO is same. look at his stats, he outgears his enemys also. ur bullshitting

Mr80 is just a regular rogue that knows to pk (pretty good tbh) and that has a gear like no1 else..

Banned

anytime, ares you play? I&#39;m sure i can get my hand on a char there.[/b]
    Don&#39;t play much there anymore, but i think i have a char there I can fight you on. Just have to convince the owner to go assasin for a few days -_-.

which one? cuss 1 hand minoring and 1 hand comboing is normal but if 1 hand is doing everything...well. I say that dude got some serious dex in those hands or he pedeling. lol[/b]
    Its not hard when you get some practice but i wasted too much time setting my hands up so i was annoyed by this style.

For a 1v1s on a laptop its better to use 1 minor because the less keys your hitting at once the faster your soul pot goes on but then again if your on a regular PC and your doing a long PK session then i cant imagine someone doing 1 minor unless your low lvl, your hands will just cramp.

And about Mr80 and 00000000, nobody really gives a rats ass about how good you can move your fingers.

ngojceta

and if u dont know this
    DM on esland > dm on cz
    and do way more damges

take care[/b]
    BOOOO has the best stats in this game but that doesn&#39;t matter right? AND he&#39;s playing on the server with less then 0 competition... Oh also, can you explain why did BOOO make movie on a weaker character (GoldRoger had at least 900 ap lower...)? It&#39;s because he got tired of raping everybody with his full +3 uniques and +9 armor/weapons am I wrong??
    ahahahhahahahaa, he&#39;s killing mages?! Is he that skilled? whooaaaa, must be really hard to press "z" after every mage killed in 1 skill lol, retard stop posting here, this is topic about 1 or 2 minors, not about minor pedal vs 1 or 2 minors...
    back to the topic...
    2 MINORS PWNNNNNNNNNNN
    noob take care

dartagon

hahha w/e u only won cuz of items noob, when u used quest jewels just like me who won? my minor ownz but always room for improvement u noob[/b]
    well i had no pendant and a str earring +6 lawl :P

0RC

BOOOO has the best stats in this game but that doesn&#39;t matter right? AND he&#39;s playing on the server with less then 0 competition... Oh also, can you explain why did BOOO make movie on a weaker character (GoldRoger had at least 900 ap lower...)? It&#39;s because he got tired of raping everybody with his full +3 uniques and +9 armor/weapons am I wrong??
    ahahahhahahahaa, he&#39;s killing mages?! Is he that skilled? whooaaaa, must be really hard to press "z" after every mage killed in 1 skill lol, retard stop posting here, this is topic about 1 or 2 minors, not about minor pedal vs 1 or 2 minors...
    back to the topic...
    2 MINORS PWNNNNNNNNNNN
    noob take care[/b]
    who told u BOOOOOOOOO has all +3 items
    he is not even best stats on this game

on xig many having better then his items some with +9 but they are not showing that you know why? coz they are not skilled
    thier items not helping them even
    BOOOOOOOO on his first pk movie when he was lvl 77 he had all set +8 not even shell only pauldron was shell 8
    his uniq all +0 and he made 1 of best pk movie if not the best
    BOOO now not even having a +3 like u said..
    after all ppl saying BOO has best items this is why he started really searching for the items

plsss dont say something u dont have any proof about

Banned

BOOOOOOOOO ftw =)

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast