Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u dont have to be einstien to figure out dual minor is better than single minor, cuz theyre both mechanical ...
Page: 11

Hey cutie Senior Member

u dont have to be einstien to figure out dual minor is better than single minor, cuz theyre both mechanical movements.
    and like the old saying goes " TWO FINGERS ARE BETTER THAN ONE"

you just a new in this game isnt u?

zzero when was tanking dM on cz wasnt fraping his friend was and when u see his hp on party bar that shows full hp was buged
    and if u dont know this
    DM on esland > dm on cz
    dms on esland way harder then dms thats were on cz
    and do way more damges

0000000 back then on his movies was full +8 and all uniq when all were having not more then a +6 +7 not sc without skills
    0000000 was a legend and still
    but believe me if he still play he wouldnt be anymore then a normal rogue

on Mr80 '' BOOOOOOOOOOO '' movies u will see all ppl with full +8 items good uniq and some have best uniq and
    he still owning all!! tanking full parties all kinda monster u dream to stand next to 2
    Mr80 now almost from 2 years ruling his server
    so many changes on ko now mages are powerfull and having high damges on all classes which make game much harder
    and Mr80 still controlling over and over

take care[/b]
    u forgot the the pedal part

If i tried to go back to ko i would SUCK because i would be trying to jump and use the wrong mouse buttons etc lol. So yeah, anyone could beat me now.

But when i played, there were at least 10-20 rogues on ares alone with better gear than me. They don't feature in my movies because i recorded only for short amounts of time and getting them alone is difficult. For example i had to set up my duels with somethingsmells, nychris, lordos etc because its not like i will just bump into them in cz alone.

Also, i only used 1 minor ever, and no pedals or cheats. I wonder how many guys can say that nowadays?

japo

pedal is for cowards what would be the next... auto combo+heal?

pedal is for cowards what would be the next... auto combo+heal?[/b]
    No Koxp v15XX (XX for un-patchable)

and u can use pedal then for loot -.-

SacruM

Ok3j orc i dont know why you so much lick ass from mr80 he is good rogue .. he have more ap and deff than most warrior 80 lvls so i dont want know what he have >.>

why i think Zero The Legend ( 4ever ^^) have a full hp on dm ? becoause i dont see red glow on his ass mr80 show it
    Ok3j eslant dm hit hard but mr80 have e 77 lvl 5k hp + 1,1k deff + and some 5k mp belive me its very much better stats from zero :/
    ya maybe zero have a good stuff but he beat all the best player on ares .. pff he beat all on ares ;D
    and mr80 play is stay in 1 location spam minor and r and attack with skill.. zero have tactics and he dance with orcs and all orc run away or die
    for me zero is the best assassin in this game .. and we never find better sin belive me !

zero try back to game !

Ok3j orc i dont know why you so much lick ass from mr80 he is good rogue .. he have more ap and deff than most warrior 80 lvls so i dont want know what he have >.>

why i think Zero The Legend ( 4ever ^^) have a full hp on dm ? becoause i dont see red glow on his ass mr80 show it
    Ok3j eslant dm hit hard but mr80 have e 77 lvl 5k hp + 1,1k deff + and some 5k mp belive me its very much better stats from zero :/
    ya maybe zero have a good stuff but he beat all the best player on ares .. pff he beat all on ares ;D
    and mr80 play is stay in 1 location spam minor and r and attack with skill.. zero have tactics and he dance with orcs and all orc run away or die
    for me zero is the best assassin in this game .. and we never find better sin belive me !

zero try back to game ![/b]
    in best times of zero there was no compounding and lv70 was max

those new(b)cakes can do whatever they want
    CZ eslant by zero is more worth than titan by BOO -.-

and 0rc dont tell me his uniques are +0

SacruM

Ok3j in this time most rogues have stats like Zero .. but why no one show how kill dm with 1 minor ? and why cant kill dm with 2x minor on skill bar and better stats from zero ? why to fuc.k ? i tell you .. becoause zero is very skilled rogue .. mr80 use keyboard and mause to use minor .. i want see hes minor with only keyboard and i want see how he kill dm without of mause 80 lvl babashop stats go and make movie how you kill dm without mause ok ?
    0000000 > all

u dont have to be einstien to figure out dual minor is better than single minor, cuz theyre both mechanical movements.
    and like the old saying goes " TWO FINGERS ARE BETTER THAN ONE"[/b]
    Sexual Chinese Proverb

Banned

Killing monsters isn't impressive.....So honestly all this talk of titans and DMs ....who cares.

Quoted from some body
    "Its not what you kill, its who."

The king. Senior Member

anytime, ares you play? I'm sure i can get my hand on a char there.[/b]
    if you could get a rogue there ill happily vs you

If i tried to go back to ko i would SUCK because i would be trying to jump and use the wrong mouse buttons etc lol. So yeah, anyone could beat me now.

But when i played, there were at least 10-20 rogues on ares alone with better gear than me. They don't feature in my movies because i recorded only for short amounts of time and getting them alone is difficult. For example i had to set up my duels with somethingsmells, nychris, lordos etc because its not like i will just bump into them in cz alone.

Also, i only used 1 minor ever, and no pedals or cheats. I wonder how many guys can say that nowadays?[/b]
    "If i tried to go back to ko i would SUCK" thats just what i mean with what isaid, but you leaved as a legend so ^^

iiason

i prefer pot and one minor

closetoheaven

2 minors ftw

WrongAnswerYouDie

just play as u need to

in 1vs1

use the minor as fast as u pot the mana

1920 for minor = 1 mana pot...

dont waste more then 2k mana
    dont waste less then 2k mana

and u got it ^_^

SacruM

on big lvl some time u can press minor for a 3k mp but its very hard ^^ and later you must do slow spam :P
    i have 2,6k and i beat 1v1 ppl 75 + (im 68 lvl) i beat 2v1 all 70 + and im 68 lvl without of very good stuff ^^

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast