Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha if someone know "kingping" from huns... he is 75+ and iam on SacruM beat him easy i dont know ...
Page: 14

pyscophat

haha if someone know "kingping" from huns... he is 75+ and iam on SacruM beat him easy i dont know its real owner on kingping but its easy to beat him :] all i can say is fact he cant do combo when he minor lol, thats the way i beat him, if he can play he will beat me easy ... buT ! He cant =[ its sad :P

All movies i see i can only say:
    1st 0000000
    2nd BOOOOOOOOOOO
    3rd Miayke
    GL and HF ! So if some1 in xigenon need vs pm me plz..

SacruM

Fluppy was the only one that killed him[/b]
    fluppy kill zero with all duff skill what he have xD
    and fluppy say on forum " without of duff i lose all time, zero is better from me" and fluppy have very good stuff ^^ hb +8 O.o and more

If you're not an idiot and you can control your mana then dual minor is the best. If you like to spam a button really fast, make your finger get tired and use the occasional HP pot before having 0 mana then use 1 minor.

People who say double minor is limited actually need to try it. It's not about speed, it's about how much you're getting hit and knowing how to regulate your mana. You don't need to win a VS full HP everytime but with double minor you can use your spare mana over time instead of all at once like every person who 1 minor and hp pots says double minoring rogues do. I'll use this example again:

Chusco VS IIIRedIII

Chusco uses 1 minor and HP and he's actually good at it BUT the fact is; if red actually knew what a combo was Chusco would have lost AND the fact that if the fight lasted much longer Chusco eventually couldn't HP pot anymore and would have died off of a single minor getting spammed for 700.

With dual minor you can outheal the greater of the damage and even stop your minor for 1 sec to use an HP pot if you'd like. A good dual minoring rogue (ex. UnD3FeaTed - minor on keyboard + right click) would have beat Red either full HP or damn near close to it. There's no point in any more of these topics. Back in KO/KE when you didn't get spammed for 650+ by any random turk warrior then yea single minor + HP pot was decent, but now gear plays a more important role. Fighting a lvl 80 warrior with over 3K AP using 1 minor and HP pot just won't cut it.[/b]
    There are a few things i wanted to say:

When i fought this guy i actually killed him before the video easier, i just wanted to prove that with 1 MINOR, NOT THE BEST ITEMS and a fx 5500 video lagging my pc as hell, i can kill people who spam me over 700, i dunno what kind of server you play but i wasn't a guy with high lvl or nice items, i just proved the skill is way better than the items, i fought every single guy in diez over geared than me and i proved that i could kill him even if they use dual minor, the dual minor makes your combo slower than the 1 minor, don't ask me why it's a long explanation, plus the dual minor makes your mana runs faster so there will be one time you will run out of mana before the pot timing specially against warriors who hits hard.

dual minor only works against average people i always get troubles with guys in diez who use only 1 minor, they can tell you the same thing.

I played many servers diferent times (event lately), and for me, it's the same thing, 1 minor will kick any ass against sins specially.

for who is 65+ and he has cash to spend on hp+pots he will use hp+mp

for whos is 65+ and hes low on cash he will buy 960 and will use dual

but its better to use like 1 minor and 1 pot :P

Banned

There are a few things i wanted to say:

When i fought this guy i actually killed him before the video easier, i just wanted to prove that with 1 MINOR, NOT THE BEST ITEMS and a fx 5500 video lagging my pc as hell, i can kill people who spam me over 700, i dunno what kind of server you play but i wasn't a guy with high lvl or nice items, i just proved the skill is way better than the items, i fought every single guy in diez over geared than me and i proved that i could kill him even if they use dual minor, the dual minor makes your combo slower than the 1 minor, don't ask me why it's a long explanation, plus the dual minor makes your mana runs faster so there will be one time you will run out of mana before the pot timing specially against warriors who hits hard.

dual minor only works against average people i always get troubles with guys in diez who use only 1 minor, they can tell you the same thing.

I played many servers diferent times (event lately), and for me, it's the same thing, 1 minor will kick any ass against sins specially.[/b]
    If my combo's speed increased anymore id be using tbl edit ( this goes for many other sins, the comboing wall is the easiest to reach)
    and i use dual minor to fight good sins.

imma say it 1 more time

all about speed
    19 minor is what your looking to get
    use whatever gets closest and does not go over, in the end its all the same.

btw for vsing warriors
    If a warriors combo isnt consistent the sin always win,simply because a sin gains so much hp with each miss hit.If the warriors combo is consistent then it comes down to the items and who makes less mistakes. When it comes down to sin vs sin, its all about consistency. Who can keep 19 minors up per soul pot, whos combo is more consistent.
    There are a few freestyle things you can do such as switch to a form of lowering your minor speed (switching to single minor,using right click, or just slowing down your finger whatever), and then using an hp pot.

1v1 is the simplest thing in this game. Sin vs Sin is more about skill. Warrior vs Sin is more about items since warriors top skill lvl in 1 v 1s can be reached so easily. Sin vs bp( no such thing).Warrior vs Warrior , if both have reached the combo wall its all about who times there pots right and stats.

BTW most turk cant win against english players due to there delay, its like in myko... English players had a big disadvantage when up against malays. Ppl need to stop acting as if this game is complicated, it so simple damn -_-.

KnightMike

yea dual minor rocks, just beat a lvl 75 warrior spamming me 550dmg in vs with good minor heal, my hp is 5436, i won at 4653 so not to bad eh?

Zindalzic

DCZ = 1.[/b]
    you dumb? iam dcz with 19xx mana and i can 1 right click and #3 minor and i dont run out and i can take 3v1 2v1 1v1 and my items suck

wp+0
    +9 belt dex
    quest rings
    eme quest eraing
    cleavers +8
    chitin 7 dex set

nathan16

double minor is definately better.
    on zero basically there is a comparasion now days the best geared/skilled players have like +1,2 uniques and average players hav +0 uniques or +1 lesser uniques.
    this is like saying zero had+0 uniques over players who had no uniques. he was skilled but gear does make all the difference.

If you're not an idiot and you can control your mana then dual minor is the best. If you like to spam a button really fast, make your finger get tired and use the occasional HP pot before having 0 mana then use 1 minor.

People who say double minor is limited actually need to try it. It's not about speed, it's about how much you're getting hit and knowing how to regulate your mana. You don't need to win a VS full HP everytime but with double minor you can use your spare mana over time instead of all at once like every person who 1 minor and hp pots says double minoring rogues do. I'll use this example again:

Chusco VS IIIRedIII

Chusco uses 1 minor and HP and he's actually good at it BUT the fact is; if red actually knew what a combo was Chusco would have lost AND the fact that if the fight lasted much longer Chusco eventually couldn't HP pot anymore and would have died off of a single minor getting spammed for 700.

With dual minor you can outheal the greater of the damage and even stop your minor for 1 sec to use an HP pot if you'd like. A good dual minoring rogue (ex. UnD3FeaTed - minor on keyboard + right click) would have beat Red either full HP or damn near close to it. There's no point in any more of these topics. Back in KO/KE when you didn't get spammed for 650+ by any random turk warrior then yea single minor + HP pot was decent, but now gear plays a more important role. Fighting a lvl 80 warrior with over 3K AP using 1 minor and HP pot just won't cut it.[/b]
    uuh Rofl? You think a good double minorer sin will win with full hp or close? Let's say your guy *UnD3FeaTed* had the same items as Chusco did. The sin would be getting spammed around 700-750 even though that warriors combo was pretty pathetic it was still faster then animation. So you add 700x2 for every 2 combos that's 1400 damage in about 3 seconds. No Matter if you dual minor triple or what not. You wouldn't win even close to full hp without at least running out of mana. Hmm me thinks you Re-Thinks.

Single minor with hp pot.
    done.

zheka1k

Nah dual minor is better for me, I like to control my mana with combo animations, hope some people know what that is

Banned

HOly COW so many post about 1minor or dual minor xD

Edited: i think they r both the same.. i personally think double minor but thats b.c my computer sux so even tho i spam my keyboard to minoring blah dones&#39;t work out well with 1minor >.<

KnightMike

idk its some great single minors out there like holmzi he ownzzz lol im pretty good wiht dual but single in long vs ill lose

if you could get a rogue there ill happily vs you
    "If i tried to go back to ko i would SUCK" thats just what i mean with what isaid, but you leaved as a legend so ^^[/b]
    No, you said that because you think the sins today are better. I would suck if i played today, but with some practice and equivalent gear there&#39;s no doubt that i would be better than any of them. All i meant was that i have no interest in returning. This game is dead and most skilled players quit a long time ago.

Also there is a lot of ignorance in this thread. Most of you assume that dual minor is better because you can do more minors per soulpot. This is stupid logic. If you can tap 1 minor fast enough, you heal just as much per soul pot. So using 1 minor you free up a button that can be used for HP pots and it does not affect how fast you minor *if* you can hit it fast enough (19 times per 2.5 seconds). I could do it for maybe 2 minutes which is enough for most situations. It IS affected by your framerate, which is why i had someone else record during parts of my movies because playing with half framerate makes it much harder to do. I didn&#39;t want to lose 5% to a DM just because my fps was too low.

Truth is, most the guys bashing single minor simply can&#39;t do it. Most of them couldn&#39;t tank a DM in chitins and +0 uniques even with 2 minors, let alone 1. It&#39;s a skill question, if you can do 1 well then its better than 2.

No, you said that because you think the sins today are better. I would suck if i played today, but with some practice and equivalent gear there&#39;s no doubt that i would be better than any of them. All i meant was that i have no interest in returning. This game is dead and most skilled players quit a long time ago.

Also there is a lot of ignorance in this thread. Most of you assume that dual minor is better because you can do more minors per soulpot. This is stupid logic. If you can tap 1 minor fast enough, you heal just as much per soul pot. So using 1 minor you free up a button that can be used for HP pots and it does not affect how fast you minor *if* you can hit it fast enough (19 times per 2.5 seconds). I could do it for maybe 2 minutes which is enough for most situations. It IS affected by your framerate, which is why i had someone else record during parts of my movies because playing with half framerate makes it much harder to do. I didn&#39;t want to lose 5% to a DM just because my fps was too low.

Truth is, most the guys bashing single minor simply can&#39;t do it.
    Most of them couldn&#39;t tank a DM in chitins and +0 uniques even with 2 minors, let alone 1. It&#39;s a skill question, if you can do 1 well then its better than 2.[/b]
    Thats true, i cant tap 1 minor that fast so i rater use two minors, but i dont think that being able to tap a keybord very fast should be called "skill" but w/e...