Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, you said that because you think the sins today are better. I would suck if i played today, but ...
Page: 15

zheka1k

No, you said that because you think the sins today are better. I would suck if i played today, but with some practice and equivalent gear there's no doubt that i would be better than any of them. All i meant was that i have no interest in returning. This game is dead and most skilled players quit a long time ago.

Also there is a lot of ignorance in this thread. Most of you assume that dual minor is better because you can do more minors per soulpot. This is stupid logic. If you can tap 1 minor fast enough, you heal just as much per soul pot. So using 1 minor you free up a button that can be used for HP pots and it does not affect how fast you minor *if* you can hit it fast enough (19 times per 2.5 seconds). I could do it for maybe 2 minutes which is enough for most situations. It IS affected by your framerate, which is why i had someone else record during parts of my movies because playing with half framerate makes it much harder to do. I didn't want to lose 5% to a DM just because my fps was too low.

Truth is, most the guys bashing single minor simply can't do it. Most of them couldn't tank a DM in chitins and +0 uniques even with 2 minors, let alone 1. It's a skill question, if you can do 1 well then its better than 2.[/b]
    Well since i play ardream( cause i dont have time to lvl at all) I use dual minors, most of the vs thats actually called a "vs" last for more then 5 min, So i just use dual minor, i can minor for a really long time without even getting tired. And my hp pot is on left click and i use in situations that i really need. I perfectly respect the way u played, but dont bash on people that use double minor, because thats just hypocritical, I think i remember u saying once about using your own style to play.

Boyce

Why is this in media?
    There is no difference, just personal choice. I use double since after spamming one minor for 20 seconds or so my finger hurts

GangstamaN

Why is this in media section? O.o

Boyce

Also there is a lot of ignorance in this thread. Most of you assume that dual minor is better because you can do more minors per soulpot. This is stupid logic. If you can tap 1 minor fast enough, you heal just as much per soul pot. So using 1 minor you free up a button that can be used for HP pots and it does not affect how fast you minor *if* you can hit it fast enough (19 times per 2.5 seconds). I could do it for maybe 2 minutes which is enough for most situations. It IS affected by your framerate, which is why i had someone else record during parts of my movies because playing with half framerate makes it much harder to do.[/b]
    There is your answer

KalaBunga Senior Member

im using duo here only 17-30fps in Ko.

Cadence96

I haven't read all the pages. But for me there is only one Minor, and it is the normal Minor.

Obviously dual minor will heal more efficiently, there is no doubt, two is more than one. But using the same skill two times in the same skill bar sounds like a glitch. I'm certain that the majority of dual minor users are the ones who would prefer to use CTRL+minor, just because they say it is easier combo and heal better blabla. Guess why now most people can combo; with dual minor combo-minor reduces the difficulty of a fight.

You'll never hear a real pro assassin to support dual minor healing. Well, those don't play anymore.
    A real assassin would destroy the keyboard, his finger and his opponent while comboing, just like a Protoss, not like a barbie girl.

Terrorblade

Obviously dual minor will heal more efficiently, there is no doubt, two is more than one. But using the same skill two times in the same skill bar sounds like a glitch. I'm certain that the majority of dual minor users are the ones who would prefer to use CTRL+minor, just because they say it is easier to combo and heal better blabla. Guess why now most people can combo; with dual minor combo-minor reduces the difficulty of a fight.[/b]
    + 1

Banned

dual minor is oveously better but, what ever is more affective for the player to use which ever he is more comfortable with.

I haven't read all the pages. But for me there is only one Minor, and it is the normal Minor.

Obviously dual minor will heal more efficiently, there is no doubt, two is more than one. But using the same skill two times in the same skill bar sounds like a glitch. I'm certain that the majority of dual minor users are the ones who would prefer to use CTRL+minor, just because they say it is easier combo and heal better blabla. Guess why now most people can combo; with dual minor combo-minor reduces the difficulty of a fight.

You'll never hear a real pro assassin to support dual minor healing. Well, those don't play anymore.
    A real assassin would destroy the keyboard, his finger and his opponent while comboing, just like a Protoss, not like a barbie girl.[/b]
    Im sorry but that is retarded, i see NO SKILL on being able to spam the hell out of a keyboard, after all, we all are limited to 1900 mana meaning 1140hp heal per soul at max, so its the same even using 5 mhs. And for me, winning a 1vs1 meaning u can tap faster a key, or two, and have a good timing in hitting 1rr 2rr 3rr, and good gear, can you call that skill... i would call skilled the rogue that helps hes party in the most inteligent way, not tanking using mh and z r atack 1,2,3,4,F2,1,2,3,4,etc ,death, z r atack... dont see wheres the skill on that.

EDIT: Why do u bring up the protoss when thats the easies race in that game wich their has a lot amount of life, and doing micro is almost pointless since all u have to do there is atack > produce more > atack

Banned

Ive been saying the same thing about minor for about half this topic -_-.

read back people damn , the question was answered long ago...

Cadence96

Im sorry but that is retarded, i see NO SKILL on being able to spam the hell out of a keyboard, after all, we all are limited to 1900 mana meaning 1140hp heal per soul at max, so its the same even using 5 mhs. And for me, winning a 1vs1 meaning u can tap faster a key, or two, and have a good timing in hitting 1rr 2rr 3rr, and good gear, can you call that skill... i would call skilled the rogue that helps hes party in the most inteligent way, not tanking using mh and z r atack 1,2,3,4,F2,1,2,3,4,etc ,death, z r atack... dont see wheres the skill on that.

EDIT: Why do u bring up the protoss when thats the easies race in that game wich their has a lot amount of life, and doing micro is almost pointless since all u have to do there is atack > produce more > atack[/b]
    There is no pressure while fighting if you have an abusive hp regen.

But yes, we are limited to 1920 mana, but not all people have the speed to consume all the mana at the same rate, each time, specially in a fight. The assassin who will win in a fight is the assassin who commits less mistakes in: combo, poting and healing.
    With dual minor you have an advantage in the healing part. That is the most important part of the combo. That's why it makes easy the combo. Due of this, the assassin never improves his combo, provoking mistakes in the future.
    In your mentality, is the solo-rogue not skilled cuz of he doesn't have a party to help? Skilled rogue is who can master all the tasks of rogue (in party or not) with respect, great attitude and not cheating.

Pay attention to the Protoss conversations in their story, and u'll understand what I mean.

oO Jc Oo

There is no pressure while fighting if you have an abusive hp regen.

But yes, we are limited to 1920 mana, but not all people have the speed to consume all the mana at the same rate, each time, specially in a fight. The assassin who will win in a fight is the assassin who commits less mistakes in: combo, poting and healing.
    With dual minor you have an advantage in the healing part. That is the most important part of the combo. That's why it makes easy the combo. Due of this, the assassin never improves his combo, provoking mistakes in the future.
    In your mentality, is the solo-rogue not skilled cuz of he doesn't have a party to help? Skilled rogue is who can master all the tasks of rogue (in party or not) with respect, great attitude and not cheating.

Pay attention to the Protoss conversations in their story, and u'll understand what I mean.[/b]

amen +1

dota amio

Cadence96

KalaBunga Senior Member

its not ahbout whats beter

is ahbout what you prefer , some do 1 and some do 2 and some even do 3

There is no pressure while fighting if you have an abusive hp regen

there actually is bu that depends on the person.

IronImpact

dual minor is best