Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i tried to go back to ko i would SUCK because i would be trying to jump and use ...
Page: 16

ArminVanBuuren

If i tried to go back to ko i would SUCK because i would be trying to jump and use the wrong mouse buttons etc lol. So yeah, anyone could beat me now.

But when i played, there were at least 10-20 rogues on ares alone with better gear than me. They don't feature in my movies because i recorded only for short amounts of time and getting them alone is difficult. For example i had to set up my duels with somethingsmells, nychris, lordos etc because its not like i will just bump into them in cz alone.

Also, i only used 1 minor ever, and no pedals or cheats. I wonder how many guys can say that nowadays?[/b]
    I can. Right click minor FTW :lol:

Personally, I've tried dual minor, minor on keyboard and right-click minor, and I'm still keeping my right-click minor because it was the first minoring technique I got, so I'm used to it...besides, it doesn't use 2 spots in my skillbar, so I can play just using 2 skillbars, not 7 as someone said (well, 3 for support skills)...also, it gets easier to minor faster while right clicking than clicking the minor from the keyboard, not as fast as dual minor, but it allows you to get better control while potting, even with less than 2k mana bar.

I think people must use everything they can be better with as long as they don't go against the rules (or use a pedal -_- ) ...Since K2 has not said double minor is a bug you guys are free to use it, but, imo just as some said that if you don't know how to double minor is because you don't have a consistent combo, I'd like to know how would those guys do if double minor would be disabled? then the ones with an unconsistent combo would be them, because double minor wasn't originally intended to happen (just as combo) but since K2 found out that many (and I mean MANY) turks would complain since their minor pedals would have been a waste of money then they will not do anything about it. h34r:

dota amio [/b]
    Escuche Dota x ahi? :P

Banned

uuh Rofl? You think a good double minorer sin will win with full hp or close? Let's say your guy *UnD3FeaTed* had the same items as Chusco did. The sin would be getting spammed around 700-750 even though that warriors combo was pretty pathetic it was still faster then animation. So you add 700x2 for every 2 combos that's 1400 damage in about 3 seconds. No Matter if you dual minor triple or what not. You wouldn't win even close to full hp without at least running out of mana. Hmm me thinks you Re-Thinks.[/b]

Actually, the end result would have been the same wether he had Chusco's items or not. I WAS going by how much Chusco was getting hit. I used UnD3FeaTeD as an example because of a fight he once had with a lvl 80 warrior that spammed him ~800 (and yes this warrior actually knew how to combo and THAT it the difference.) UnD3 (and i put this on my life) would have beat IIIRedIII full HP. I have used both HP pot + minor and double minor and the fights I lost while using HP pot + minor I guarantee I wouldn't have lost had I used double minor (thnx VMars for making me realize that what other people thought in a game didn't matter so I started using it, because it IS BETTER.)

Not really sure why this topic was bumped...I remember it from a while back. This will be my last post in it to prevent flames from starting, because people really do go crazy over stuff like this...

On the end, the most important is the 1st seconds of the vs...
    Most sins just start minor as fast as they can even if u just r-attack provoke them. They waste all mana reserve.
    When 2 rogues with 5k + mana VS and one of them is retarded to waste ALL his mana on the start of the fight only cuz
    he can spam minor fast , then u can be sure he will be raped badly. Mana is life, if u have lots of it USE it well.
    If u see ur hp is high , then dont rush it ! U can use this reserve at any time of the fight by incresing the minor rate or just by eating additional hp pot.

And minor "pedal" is the worst thing retarded rog can use. YES u can esly spend all the 1920 mana from soul but ... read above.

Wont say more, or i will loose my advantage with is nothing else but skill

Hope it was usefull thro...

GL HF

NaidenZ

doble minor> 1 minor but ofc if you have alot mana you have to know how to use your mana...

at lest I know

oO Jc Oo

doble minor> 1 minor but ofc if you have alot mana you have to know how to use your mana...

at lest I know [/b]

for u is good double minor, ppl can handle the fights with just one, all depends of the style and technic, ur way faster to minor, and ur skill to bring ur fight very nicely.

Jason269

Using double minor or single minor don't mean nothing, just means you can tap faster imo. Double minor just makes it easy, you can slow down to certain speed to get your mana back up slowly with double, but with single your constantly tapping x2 faster than double minor.

So infact double minor is better...

Cadence96

And minor "pedal" is the worst thing retarded rog can use.[/b]
    Amen to that.

TeamHonesty

dependas on your character build and your fingers and your reach

ISeeYouPee

i hate minor heal , i like to hp pot it i like to hp pot it

Jason269

Lmao Gogo! <3

Actually, the end result would have been the same wether he had Chusco&#39;s items or not. I WAS going by how much Chusco was getting hit. I used UnD3FeaTeD as an example because of a fight he once had with a lvl 80 warrior that spammed him ~800 (and yes this warrior actually knew how to combo and THAT it the difference.) UnD3 (and i put this on my life) would have beat IIIRedIII full HP. I have used both HP pot + minor and double minor and the fights I lost while using HP pot + minor I guarantee I wouldn&#39;t have lost had I used double minor (thnx VMars for making me realize that what other people thought in a game didn&#39;t matter so I started using it, because it IS BETTER.)

Not really sure why this topic was bumped...I remember it from a while back. This will be my last post in it to prevent flames from starting, because people really do go crazy over stuff like this...[/b]
    Lol so I&#39;m supposed to take your word for it? Rofl... gtfo. I posted numbers, damage, things that add up. What you&#39;re telling me Doesn&#39;t add up I&#39;m sorry to say MagicWannabe but I don&#39;t think he could beat him with full hp unless he had crazy ap, that&#39;s all I have to say.

double minor is definately better.
    on zero basically there is a comparasion now days the best geared/skilled players have like +1,2 uniques and average players hav +0 uniques or +1 lesser uniques.
    this is like saying zero had+0 uniques over players who had no uniques. he was skilled but gear does make all the difference.[/b]
    As i already said, my competitors were better geared than myself. Single minor DOES work, its just harder to do but more rewarding if you are able to do it.

I duelled Somethingsmells when he had shell+8 and uniques +2, with 1 person comboing and 1 healing and i won with 1 minor only and chitin +8 and basic uniques. Why? Because we both use the same soulpots, i was just more consistent with my speed and was able to maintain better pressure with combo. It takes a lot of duelling practice to know exactly what speed to use, when to HP pot etc and that is something that no amount of +2 uniques or double minor will ever get you. 1 or 2 minors is irrelevent if you are able to hit it fast enough. infact 1 is usually better since it frees up space and allows HP pot burst healing which is better against rogues. Same applies for when i beat buddhistsdream when he played NYchris, or fastfingaz or lordos or whoever had better gear... we all use the same pots so what matters more is consistency.

So don&#39;t patronise me by saying that people have better gear... people were running around with +3&#39;s and +9 shells back then aswell, the only difference now is level. Infact most of the hardcore dupers back then have quit also.

Banned

Let it die -_-

There both the same thing.

ill post wherever the fuck i want noob

Banned

ill post wherever the fuck i want noob[/b]
    haha says the guy who quit the game?The guy who thinks skill has nothing to do with KO.

the topic was dead a long time ago your opinion isnt important enough to bump it.

Honestly whats the point of arguing with u? You quit, I can&#39;t even get the chance to beat you around arena . Could prove that noob comment wrong in SO many ways, two mins in arena is all i need .