Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In past before 2 years i vsed 0000000 about 4 times, he owned me all the times, my best time ...
Page: 17

In past before 2 years i vsed 0000000 about 4 times, he owned me all the times, my best time was when i losted for one hit,the other 3 times was rape,and i can say to all that my gear was insane than his,i was a normal rogue 70 lvl with good gear,my compo skills was like lotto maybe in 1 vs from 6 skills 3 was failed and i just minor my sin,zero when he was in game he was the best sin in all ares, his compo was like hell,almost never fail and he used it in perfect time,he used all the time 1 minor without ctrl and shits,it wasnt the perfect minor or the faster but is was exactly what one sin need for vs,his best part was his combo which i use now too,he made his oppoment loosing control of minorcompo because his hits was all time non stop and no failed...in perfect time,i think that sometimes he not had skills to hit because all was cooldown,thats happend and to me before 2 years against him...

he is not my friend or something so i dont have to prove anything i am just say my opinion,i am sure that if he was still in server with one 80 lvl sin with good gear he would be from the best sins.

Banned

Plz close this topic............this bumping from 3 pages back is retarded. No idea what the guy above me is talkin bout btw.

closetoheaven

Plz close this topic............this bumping from 3 pages back is retarded. No idea what the guy above me is talkin bout btw.[/b]
    yeah close it and +for the guy above

Plz close this topic............this bumping from 3 pages back is retarded. No idea what the guy above me is talkin bout btw.[/b]
    that i prefer single minor retard :blink:

KnightMike

yea close this lol i made this so so so so long ago lol

Banned

that i prefer single minor retard :blink:[/b]
    Yet, we really don't care do we? Bumping a topic 3 pages back to tell us you prefer single minor , wow ,im BEGGING you.

Chris Benoit yourself.

woah and i thot this topic died its REZZED 30 stones?!

dual minor ftw...... id prefer not as good combo, than a broken finger

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617