Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys, double minor own all other kind of healings u posting here (only abyss pots or priest heals own this) ...
Page: 5

japo

guys, double minor own all other kind of healings u posting here (only abyss pots or priest heals own this)

dual minor > 1minor+hp...

you only stop use minor when u use cure curse or u are draining^^

Banned

my 1 key minor is just as fast as 2 key minor, the 2 key minor combo just takes the slot for my 70 skill.

japo

my 1 key minor is just as fast as 2 key minor, the 2 key minor combo just takes the slot for my 70 skill.[/b]
    maybe u can xplain us how u can press 20times the MH buttom per mp pot??

u must be so fast then xD and u will get tired sooner than with dual

Banned

maybe u can xplain us how u can press 20times the MH buttom per mp pot??

u must be so fast then xD and u will get tired sooner than with dual[/b]
    i am getting tired after 1minute but the secret is in my combo. mouse combo ftw i kno many ppl think mouse is nooby but i play this game for fukin 5 yrs and i pwned a lot GGs.

ngojceta

zzz zero was good in his times no doubt, but he was 70 with good eq in that time, now its just normal to have +0 set. but all other was running buffless and with lvls not even over 60, watch the movie and see how many he 2-3hit all the time. nowdays hes would just be an normal assasin. well thats just my opinion but he leaved as a legend so ill let it stay that way, but im just saying hes not that good. he didint need to do dual, since there was a ctrl minor bugg also.[/b]
    You saw movie from just 1 angle... 2-3 hit noobs... if you watch it from the other angle you will see that he has uber fast combo and ultra fast minor considering that it's just 1 minor (he wasnt using ctrl minor bug, he mentioned it in his guide)
    Btw, japo, you didnt mention you tried another minor method... 3 HANDED ONE ROFL

The king. Senior Member

You saw movie from just 1 angle... 2-3 hit noobs... if you watch it from the other angle you will see that he has uber fast combo and ultra fast minor considering that it's just 1 minor (he wasnt using ctrl minor bug, he mentioned it in his guide)
    Btw, japo, you didnt mention you tried another minor method... 3 HANDED ONE ROFL [/b]
    ehehhehe ya sure his combo was uber fast rofl. and how can u tell he didnt use ctrl minor bug?

ngojceta

ehehhehe ya sure his combo was uber fast rofl. and how can u tell he didnt use ctrl minor bug?[/b]
    why dont you show me your combo so I can laugh like you do now?
    I am 100% sure that he wasn't using ctrl minor bug, from the simple reason there is only 1 player here with 3 hands... japo :lol:

The king. Senior Member

I am 100% sure that he wasn't using ctrl minor bug, from the simple reason there is only 1 player here with 3 hands... japo :lol:[/b]
    ya imust say my combo rly sux but zeros aint/wasnt that fast lol.

ZeIda

Dual = bugg abuse

so easy Single minor....[/b]
    Its not bug abuse lol.

japo

I am 100% sure that he wasn't using ctrl minor bug, from the simple reason there is only 1 player here with 3 hands... japo :lol:[/b]
    I will wait till u grew up more than 1.5metres
    The history u talking about is when my old S4ReVoK char was played by me and my brother, and we vsed Tank187 for 5 times. and he just said i was using 4 hands for minor, i said yes im doing it cuz my bro is here.(never used dual minor before)
    I learnt dual minor combo last months via practising a lot ... and thanks to the new graphic card that made x2 my fps so i dont miss healing with lag

u are so obsessed with me dude, u must dream with S4ReVoK xD

btw, im fingerless so dont try to find S4revok :S (and yes, my char is now sosss stronger compared to the old)

ps: 0000000 used 1 minor buttom in his movies, tons of rogues on old times used ctrl bug and i think that wasnt nothing wrong till they disabled it^^

Carlund

DCZ = 1.

japo

DCZ = 1.[/b]
    every sin with 2500+ mana bar is able to do dual minor

ngojceta

I will wait till u grew up more than 1.5metres
    The history u talking about is when my old S4ReVoK char was played by me and my brother, and we vsed Tank187 for 5 times. and he just said i was using 4 hands for minor, i said yes im doing it cuz my bro is here.(never used dual minor before)
    I learnt dual minor combo last months via practising a lot ... and thanks to the new graphic card that made x2 my fps so i dont miss healing with lag

u are so obsessed with me dude, u must dream with S4ReVoK xD

btw, im fingerless so dont try to find S4revok :S (and yes, my char is now sosss stronger compared to the old)

ps: 0000000 used 1 minor buttom in his movies, tons of rogues on old times used ctrl bug and i think that wasnt nothing wrong till they disabled it^^[/b]
    I'm glad that you learned to play, it was about time... btw, what's your lvl now on fingerless?

tuttzilla

how would hp + minor work anyway.... after 3 at the most hp pots u will be out of mp and ull need to use an mp pot, which will mean no healing at all for a whole pot cooldown time, ur practically trying to be a warrior if u use hp pots..just a shitty one since 720 isnt enough to heal a rogue sufficiently....

japo

how would hp + minor work anyway.... after 3 at the most hp pots u will be out of mp and ull need to use an mp pot, which will mean no healing at all for a whole pot cooldown time, ur practically trying to be a warrior if u use hp pots..just a shitty one since 720 isnt enough to heal a rogue sufficiently....[/b]
    when i used to do hp+minor heal i did like this steps; every player has his own tips but

spam 1 minor slowly, like if the main healing is hp pot. when mp bar is 2000mp left i use mp pot and again hp till the limit is reached.

I calculated that this healing is aprox. 900-1000hp healed per pot used(timing). so it isnt as good as dual minor

I'm glad that you learned to play, it was about time... btw, what's your lvl now on fingerless?[/b]
    79 and 17% xping so slowly cuz of studies o.O

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast