Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mike, use 2 minor :P its the way i killed you a.q gogogo keep practicing :P, maybe you will beat ...
Page: 6

dartagon

mike, use 2 minor :P its the way i killed you a.q

gogogo keep practicing :P, maybe you will beat me one time a.q xD

Kung Fu Combo owns all, nuff said.

No, really, it depends on many things, and is stated by people in previous posts. Read and decide which you feel is right for you and your character.

KnightMike

mike, use 2 minor :P its the way i killed you a.q

gogogo keep practicing :P, maybe you will beat me one time a.q xD[/b]
    hahha w/e u only won cuz of items noob, when u used quest jewels just like me who won? my minor ownz but always room for improvement u noob

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ofc that doul minor is better.. I don't belive that someone can make a fast minor that can beat soul pots mana regain with

only one minor button... unless he have a machine finger . h34r:

and also doul minor is much more comfortable .

ofc that doul minor is better.. I don't belive that someone can make a fast minor that can beat soul pots mana regain with

only one minor button
    ... unless he have a machine finger . h34r:

and also doul minor is much more comfortable .[/b]
    Hi! I'm Nirox!

x) It all comes with practice, believe me, 20 minors per soul using only 1 minor, isn't that fast.

Btw, doul minor? =D

KnightMike

lol dnt make fun of him lawl, yea did some more practice the dual minor is much more comfortable than spammin 1 key hella fast

Dual Minor = Bugg Abuse, Just the same as CTRL Minor heal was, hope k2 fix that bugg soon, so noobs will have to play mage again.

1 minor if you have fast fingers
    dual if you have slow fingers but all your concentration will be on your mana lose

but 1 minor with practic is the perfect choice coz its so easy to control your mana balance

what about x3 minor's XD

FranekDolas

for me is better dual minor

ngojceta

Dual Minor = Bugg Abuse, Just the same as CTRL Minor heal was, hope k2 fix that bugg soon, so noobs will have to play mage again.[/b]
    Perhaps you didn't know that dual minor is even harder to do, although is better when achieved, it's all up to your computer/fps- if your comp is fast then your 1 minor will be fast too. With 1 minor you can just spamm that 1 key and concentrate on combo pretty easy, as for dual minor all you have to do is watch your mana bar/soul potting, and you have to be careful that you dont press minor heals too fast nor too slow.

Perhaps you didn't know that dual minor is even harder to do, although is better when achieved, it's all up to your computer/fps- if your comp is fast then your 1 minor will be fast too. With 1 minor you can just spamm that 1 key and concentrate on combo pretty easy, as for dual minor all you have to do is watch your mana bar/soul potting, and you have to be careful that you dont press minor heals too fast nor too slow.[/b]
    If u had played sin u would know that after a while u dont have to concentrate to do combo it comes of it self... Ive tried dualminor and i felt it was extremly easy and boring to use it, gave me the same feeling as using CTRL minor. Dual minorheal = easymode. Learn how to use 1minor and hp-pots.

NaidenZ

depends on your fingers
    if you can spawn a key 20 times w/o problems then use one minnor
    if you can't because your fingers are not fast then use doble minnor pretty easy combortafle and you even can beat those fags who claim how good they are using 1 minnor ^_^

Royalassassin

if you had enough manner use duel?

ZeIda

Dual Minor = Bugg Abuse, Just the same as CTRL Minor heal was, hope k2 fix that bugg soon, so noobs will have to play mage again.[/b]
    When you could use ctrl minor you got like 20 heals for 5 clicks, with dual minor you get 5 heals for 5 clicks, its not a bug... Its not any harder to use 1 minor, its just more comfortable to use dual in the long run. And btw Kaya, you used ctrl + minor yourself when before they took it away

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast