Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i tried this, 1 minor 7 1 sould 8 and i had 1 extra slot on my skills bar ...
Page: 7

KnightMike

ok i tried this, 1 minor 7 1 sould 8 and i had 1 extra slot on my skills bar for hp pot , so im kind of liking this but my finger gets tired like after 2-3min in a long ass vs but with dual its more comfortable

japo

If u had played sin u would know that after a while u dont have to concentrate to do combo it comes of it self... Ive tried dualminor and i felt it was extremly easy and boring to use it, gave me the same feeling as using CTRL minor. Dual minorheal = easymode. Learn how to use 1minor and hp-pots.[/b]
    hahaha, why we should learn to use minor+hp pot? maybe U DONT KNOW HOW TO DUAL MINOR??? that i reapeat once again, is better than single minor+hp pot!!

1200hp vs 900-1000hp/ per pot!! go with ur rogue and test it

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

hahaha, why we should learn to use minor+hp pot? maybe U DONT KNOW HOW TO DUAL MINOR??? that i reapeat once again, is better than single minor+hp pot!!

1200hp vs 900-1000hp/ per pot!! go with ur rogue and test it[/b]
    in fact, you are an idiot.

HP pot + minor > minor.
    anytime, anyday.

Why? Simply!
    1200hp + 720hp > 1200 hp, seems clear so far, yes?
    and if you're halfway skilled you will figure out soon when's the best time to use hp pots and slow down your minor for a short time to recover mana.
    Just pay attention to your infobox, if you get the purple skills of a rogue, such as spike thrust pierce, might as well bloodybeast you usually receive a high damage, thats the exact time you throw in an HP pot to OUTHEAL your opponents damage, while doing that you keep your minor at a constant rate to fully use the soul pot.

Once done with those skills, you'll be hit with the red ones (cut, shock, stab, jab) which usually deal a low damage, exactly.. that would be the best time to slow down your minor some (say.. 800-900hp instead of 1200) to recover mana and fill ur bar up slowy till your opponents purple's are ready again, which then you will have enough mana to do another hp pot.. guess what, another 1920 hp recovered instead of just those 1200 you can get from the minor +/- 200-300 hp depending on the speed increasing

Btw, I agree with kayah, dual minor is a bug abuse.

HP pot + minor > minor.
    anytime, anyday.

Why? Simply!
    and if you're halfway skilled you will figure out soon when's the best time to use hp pots and slow down your minor for a short time to recover mana.
    Just pay attention to your infobox, if you get the purple skills of a rogue, such as spike thrust pierce, might as well bloodybeast you usually receive a high damage, thats the exact time you throw in an HP pot to OUTHEAL your opponents damage, while doing that you keep your minor at a constant rate to fully use the soul pot.

Once done with those skills, you'll be hit with the red ones (cut, shock, stab, jab) which usually deal a low damage, exactly.. that would be the best time to slow down your minor some (say.. 800-900hp instead of 1200) to recover mana and fill ur bar up slowy till your opponents purple's are ready again, which then you will have enough mana to do another hp pot.. guess what, another 1920 hp recovered instead of just those 1200 you can get from the minor +/- 200-300 hp depending on the speed increasing
    Btw, I agree with kayah, dual minor is a bug abuse.[/b]
    that needs alot of micromanagment and for most players (me included) very difficult to do.

still, its the best way of healing on rogue

ZeIda

wrong.

ngojceta

HP pot + minor > minor.
    anytime, anyday.

Why? Simply!

Yea 1200 hp + 720 in 1 pot ?? He was talking about dual minor = 1200 hp, how can you heal yourself for 1200 in 1 pot with only 1 minor, lol you're funny, record a movie then show it pfff
    EDIT: this topic is about using 1 or 2 minor heals, not a vsing a rogue...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Yea 1200 hp + 720 in 1 pot ?? He was talking about dual minor = 1200 hp, how can you heal yourself for 1200 in 1 pot with only 1 minor, lol you're funny, record a movie then show it pfff[/b]

wow, this new-age guys are funny...

its not really hard to press a button for 20 times in 2-2.5sec.
    there are plenty of good rogues doing so that have posted several fraps/movies of themself using 1 minor, just take undefined for example (check the Movie topic in the stickies for his movies..)
    besides, did you know what makes dual minor so much easier?
    hey.. i bet you didn't, the only reason it SEEMS to be faster/easier than 1 is because you guys never really figure out how to properly combo you know that canceling out any kind of skill animation you do increases your minor speed?

the only "good" aspect dual minor has imo, is thats it in the long term more comfortable, however... thats about it.

ngojceta

there are plenty of good rogues doing so that have posted several fraps/movies of themself using 1 minor, just take undefined for example (check the Movie topic in the stickies for his movies..)
    hey.. i bet you didn't, the only reason it SEEMS to be faster/easier than 1 is because you guys never really figure out how to properly combo you know that canceling out any kind of skill animation you do increases your minor speed?

the only "good" aspect dual minor has imo, is thats it in the long term more comfortable, however... thats about it.[/b]
    Well, I guess there will always be a discusion about 1 or 2 minors (to the day 2 minors are disabled )
    So, I will say just 1 thing: 2 MINORS ARE FUKING PWNAGEEEEEEE !!!!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Doul minor is much easier because you split the power that you need for good minor between 2 fingers ...

if somehow you can minor fast with only 1 button , I belive that ur finger will be exhausted in a short period.

brood

the only "good" aspect dual minor has imo, is thats it in the long term more comfortable, however... thats about it.[/b]
    100% agree
    dual minor if you know how to combo >>>> 1 minor or 1 minor + hp pot

Banned

why is dual minor bug abuse? whats the bug we are abusing? its as much of a bug as canceling skill animations to hit faster <.< (wich everyone who plays ko does)

im a rogue that uses 7 skillbars, i use both dual minor, and hp pot + minor setups, both are usefull for diferent situations so its not like im a dual minor guy defending my setup.. i like both methods and in my opinion both have theyr goodsides and downsides

KnightMike

its not bug abuse ive seen videos of warriors who can spamm skilla nd hp pot so dual minor isnt bug abuse its party of rogues skill, and my video will be posted soon

Banned

HP pot + minor > minor.
    anytime, anyday.

Why? Simply!
    and if you&#39;re halfway skilled you will figure out soon when&#39;s the best time to use hp pots and slow down your minor for a short time to recover mana.

Once done with those skills, you&#39;ll be hit with the red ones (cut, shock, stab, jab) which usually deal a low damage, exactly.. that would be the best time to slow down your minor some (say.. 800-900hp instead of 1200) to recover mana and fill ur bar up slowy till your opponents purple&#39;s are ready again, which then you will have enough mana to do another hp pot.. guess what, another 1920 hp recovered instead of just those 1200 you can get from the minor +/- 200-300 hp depending on the speed increasing
    You either,
    Dont play rogue and just follow what your friends from Diez say is the best.
    Or
    You really suck ass at rogue.

Rogue is a simple class...............

If your talking 1v1 then its all about getting as close to 19-20 minors per mp pot as possible,
    Wether you dual minor,single minor,minor on your keyboard and mouse,stick your finger up your ass and minor, use what gets you close to that mark.

The only time minor/hp pot is good for a 1 v 1 is when vsing a warrior with low hp. You don&#39;t have to use mana pots as much when starting off with pot/minor meaning it gives you a great head start on low hp warriors.

The problem with most rogues is that they simply dont have a consistent combo, with minor slowing down there fps it usually slows down there combo. (which is why I deleted my minor animation)

Now if your talking pk, then its minor/hp pot or right click/hp pot

Why?

Its best to instant heal in a multiple person fight. All about getting in, getting your kill and getting back out when it comes to pking. So instant healing using hp/minor is the way to go.

tip
    If you want to increase your minor speed hold down w , cancels out all animations...The less animation the faster your minor.

japo

HP pot + minor > minor.
    anytime, anyday.

Why? Simply!
    and if you&#39;re halfway skilled you will figure out soon when&#39;s the best time to use hp pots and slow down your minor for a short time to recover mana.

Once done with those skills, you&#39;ll be hit with the red ones (cut, shock, stab, jab) which usually deal a low damage, exactly.. that would be the best time to slow down your minor some (say.. 800-900hp instead of 1200) to recover mana and fill ur bar up slowy till your opponents purple&#39;s are ready again, which then you will have enough mana to do another hp pot.. guess what, another 1920 hp recovered instead of just those 1200 you can get from the minor +/- 200-300 hp depending on the speed increasing
    OH MY GOD, im talking with a monkey... mm no!! u are more stupid than a monkey lol
    HP+MINOR IS NOT 1200+760 FCKIN DUMB, IF U DO THAT MORE THAN 3 SECONDS YOU WILL WASTE ALL UR MANA

If the vs duration is 3 seconds, then waste all ur mana+hp pot all time OH YEAH U ARE SO SMART!! But if the vs is longer u cant hold on doing minor+hp pot MR NOOB (and thats the case for all vs unless u trying to kill smthing strong like a worm)

can u kill Titans with minor+hp pot?? NO
    can u kill titans with dual minor?? YES, now go and test it fcking noob retard

And next time dont insult me ok?? YOU BIG NOOB pff healing lessons to me?? zuahahah get a life noob

PS: Minor is a bug??? OMG hahahahahahah... dude gtfo of this game lol

Banned

OH MY GOD, im talking with a monkey... mm no!! u are more stupid than a monkey lol
    HP+MINOR IS NOT 1200+760 FCKIN DUMB, IF U DO THAT MORE THAN 3 SECONDS YOU WILL WASTE ALL UR MANA

If the vs duration is 3 seconds, then waste all ur mana+hp pot all time OH YEAH U ARE SO SMART!! But if the vs is longer u cant hold on doing minor+hp pot MR NOOB (and thats the case for all vs unless u trying to kill smthing strong like a worm)

can u kill Titans with minor+hp pot?? NO
    can u kill titans with dual minor?? YES, now go and test it fcking noob retard

And next time dont insult me ok?? YOU BIG NOOB pff healing lessons to me?? zuahahah get a life noob[/b]
    Which is why hp /minor is only good for 1 v 1s with low hp warriors, basically only for verses that will not last long.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast