Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Which is why hp /minor is only good for 1 v 1s with low hp warriors, basically only for verses ...
Page: 8

japo

Which is why hp /minor is only good for 1 v 1s with low hp warriors, basically only for verses that will not last long.[/b]
    dude,we talking about what is better if 1 minor or 2... if u kill warrior using hp+minor u will have hp full with dual minor

isnt hard to get it^^ u can kill warriors using hp pots too but thats not the topic

btw: i tell you that i used hp+minor during long time months ago, but now that i control dual minor... simply is fcking better than the other heal. even if schrotonoob dont think same

and i repeat, ofc that if u waste all ur mana using minor heal and press hp pot, u healing more than using dual minor...
    but only during 2-3 seconds^^ if u want heal more use abyss pots rofl

tuttzilla

OH MY GOD, im talking with a monkey... mm no!! u are more stupid than a monkey lol
    HP+MINOR IS NOT 1200+760 FCKIN DUMB, IF U DO THAT MORE THAN 3 SECONDS YOU WILL WASTE ALL UR MANA

If the vs duration is 3 seconds, then waste all ur mana+hp pot all time OH YEAH U ARE SO SMART!! But if the vs is longer u cant hold on doing minor+hp pot MR NOOB (and thats the case for all vs unless u trying to kill smthing strong like a worm)

can u kill Titans with minor+hp pot?? NO
    can u kill titans with dual minor?? YES, now go and test it fcking noob retard

And next time dont insult me ok?? YOU BIG NOOB pff healing lessons to me?? zuahahah get a life noob

PS: Minor is a bug??? OMG hahahahahahah... dude gtfo of this game lol[/b]
    lmao ilu :lol: i agree.

KnightMike

hp pot is good for the first hit in a 1vs1 then minor heal but minor healing and hp pot in a 1vs1 means that either 1 u cant beat them with minor heal or 2 ur minor heal isnt so good

Banned

(which is why I deleted my minor animation)[/b]
    did that improve fps? if so teach aga h34r: my computer sux 10-30 fps for pk and thats with lowest resolution, no shadows, weap effects, low textures drawing distance minimized etc .... :<

japo

did that improve fps? if so teach aga h34r: my computer sux 10-30 fps for pk and thats with lowest resolution, no shadows, weap effects, low textures drawing distance minimized etc .... :<[/b]
    is possible delete minor animation?
    i do like you, set up all graphic options to minimun, like in santa event xD

PaPaSmurF

Wasnt there a topic like this before?...

2 minors > all for 1v1
    If your running around 1v8 parties in cz, hp pot + dual minor.

Just because your using 2 minors doenst mean you hit the buttons as fast as you can. thats stupid.
    You simply conserve, conserve, and conserve. Only minor heal when needed, other than that hp pot, unless you are 1v1ing someone. But having 2 minors on the skill bar helps alot, it allows you to minor faster than one minor heal on, but you dont have to drain your mana fast. Thats the whole point, being able to minor heal alot in a smaller amount of time to get away, with hitting a hp pot. With only 1 minor heal, you can fuck your self cause you might not be able to hit the buttons fast enough to recover health, cure, or what ever you need to do.

Just because you have 2 minors heals doesnt mean you hit them as fast as you can all the time. Its just good to have a shorter, faster burst of health recovery than just using 1 minor heal.

Simple question. Let this be your simple answer.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

OH MY GOD, im talking with a monkey... mm no!! u are more stupid than a monkey lol
    HP+MINOR IS NOT 1200+760 FCKIN DUMB, IF U DO THAT MORE THAN 3 SECONDS YOU WILL WASTE ALL UR MANA

If the vs duration is 3 seconds, then waste all ur mana+hp pot all time OH YEAH U ARE SO SMART!! But if the vs is longer u cant hold on doing minor+hp pot MR NOOB (and thats the case for all vs unless u trying to kill smthing strong like a worm)

can u kill Titans with minor+hp pot?? NO
    can u kill titans with dual minor?? YES, now go and test it fcking noob retard

And next time dont insult me ok?? YOU BIG NOOB pff healing lessons to me?? zuahahah get a life noob

PS: Minor is a bug??? OMG hahahahahahah... dude gtfo of this game lol[/b]

wow, obviously you can&#39;t even comprehend what I&#39;ve wrote, so I&#39;ll repeat it again for you...

I&#39;ve never mentioned to keep spamming hp + minor all the way through, did i? no i simply said that THROWING IN a hp pot to specific times is WAY better than any "dual minor" or just a "single minor" can get.

Sorry but for instance if i have 5k mana on my rogue, or more..
    I have a buffer left for over 3k mana thats not being used on IF you can control the mana usage and the speed of minor you spam, can you follow me, still?
    meaning those 3k mana being NOT used while you keep spamming ur dual minor i will just throw in a hp pot while i keep minoring, now when the cooldown is gone and I instantly go back to spamming souls, guess what.. i will still have mana i will still keep minoring oh and wow i&#39;ve been healed of the "1200 hp" from minor and the 720hp from the pot...
    got it so far?

I love how you call me a "no life" yet you&#39;re the one to use insults like: "NOOOB", "gtfo", "omg", "get a life", etc, but hey.. whatever floats your boat.

No, MINOR HEAL is not a bug, where at dual minor is.. but explaining this to you would prolly take too long time considering you couldnt even comprehend my previous post, this one most likely not either.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("noobybooby2")</div>
    You either,
    Dont play rogue and just follow what your friends from Diez say is the best.
    Or
    You really suck ass at rogue.

Rogue is a simple class...............

If your talking 1v1 then its all about getting as close to 19-20 minors per mp pot as possible,
    Wether you dual minor,single minor,minor on your keyboard and mouse,stick your finger up your ass and minor, use what gets you close to that mark.

The only time minor/hp pot is good for a 1 v 1 is when vsing a warrior with low hp. You don&#39;t have to use mana pots as much when starting off with pot/minor meaning it gives you a great head start on low hp warriors.

The problem with most rogues is that they simply dont have a consistent combo, with minor slowing down there fps it usually slows down there combo. (which is why I deleted my minor animation)

Now if your talking pk, then its minor/hp pot or right click/hp pot

Why?

Its best to instant heal in a multiple person fight. All about getting in, getting your kill and getting back out when it comes to pking. So instant healing using hp/minor is the way to go.

tip
    If you want to increase your minor speed hold down w , cancels out all animations...The less animation the faster your minor.[/b]
    I do play a rogue and i certainly do not suck.. but hey.. what would i know, i&#39;m prolly just an utter noob thats full of himself so i troll around the forums 24/7 stating my opinions when clearly no one cares nor am i able to do any constructive posts.

same as above, the rogue 1on1 i&#39;ve used was just an EXAMPLE.

japo

I have a buffer left for over 3k mana thats not being used on IF you can control the mana usage and the speed of minor you spam, can you follow me, still?
    meaning those 3k mana being NOT used while you keep spamming ur dual minor i will just throw in a hp pot while i keep minoring, now when the cooldown is gone and I instantly go back to spamming souls, guess what.. i will still have mana i will still keep minoring oh and wow i&#39;ve been healed of the "1200 hp" from minor and the 720hp from the pot...
    got it so far?[/b]
    Thats ur case, in my case i can waste all MP to 0 because my fingers are fast enough and the FPS are high (last thing is more important because u can be fast with your fingers but slow pc would only process 50% of your MH). So then u will agree that hp pots are useless.

Ill tell you that at the beggining of my dual minor train, i wasted all mp so fast and couldnt spike sometimes because not enough MP. But i learned to control it and dont waste all the mp bar...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Thats ur case, in my case i can waste all MP to 0 because my fingers are fast. So then u will agree that hp pots are useless[/b]

And yet i still don&#39;t agree on that...

"my fingers are fast" lol, bullshit its just the dual minor doing the work for you.

japo

And yet i still don&#39;t agree on that...

"my fingers are fast" lol, bullshit its just the dual minor doing the work for you.[/b]
    dual minor doing the work for me? u mean i dont have to press the 7-8 buttoms so fast and press MP pot in case on the 6 key? Its called skills unless K2 disagree with that. if u dont know how to dual minor, dont flame the rest of players.
    When long time ago i got owned using hp+minor, cuz enemy used dual minor... i tried to learn, and i did. so i recomend to you that u should do the same. instead flame like a kid

Dude im gonna make a movie doing minor on my keyboard killing a titan solo, just for you ok? And another one using your loved HP+MH

**As someone said, HP+minor > Dual minor only when u running away from enemies... so then u dont worry about waste all ur MP and pot hp at same time.

Banned

wow, obviously you can&#39;t even comprehend what I&#39;ve wrote, so I&#39;ll repeat it again for you...

I&#39;ve never mentioned to keep spamming hp + minor all the way through, did i? no i simply said that THROWING IN a hp pot to specific times is WAY better than any "dual minor" or just a "single minor" can get.

got it so far?

I love how you call me a "no life" yet you&#39;re the one to use insults like: "NOOOB", "gtfo", "omg", "get a life", etc, but hey.. whatever floats your boat.

No, MINOR HEAL is not a bug, where at dual minor is.. but explaining this to you would prolly take too long time considering you couldnt even comprehend my previous post, this one most likely not either.
    I do play a rogue and i certainly do not suck.. but hey.. what would i know, i&#39;m prolly just an utter noob thats full of himself so i troll around the forums 24/7 stating my opinions when clearly no one cares nor am i able to do any constructive posts.

same as above, the rogue 1on1 i&#39;ve used was just an EXAMPLE.[/b]
    Pretty much...

I&#39;m guessing your one of those rogues who use dual minor as an excuse for some1 beating you.

I&#39;m beting after every lost you letter your oppent saying, the only reason you won is bcuz of your bug abusing.
    What a joke

Btw i should say this, when deleting minor animation I also deleted other heals....1920,960, such and such.... I wasnt able to find the specific minor heal file so i had to delete all healing animations. Works great during huge pk fights though, no clutter.
    If you still want to know, pm me.

(and yes it helps fps A LOT)
    no stupid lil blue shit

holmzi

single minor i love... its all i have ever used... gives chance to have hp pot on skill bar which helps alot when supporting

japo

single minor i love... its all i have ever used... gives chance to have hp pot on skill bar which helps alot when supporting[/b]
    I have hp pot in right click, and in the buttom 8 on F4 (same bar as cure curse), so i use hp pot when i get stuned while Cure curse :P

holmzi

I have hp pot in right click, and in the buttom 8 on F4 (same bar as cure curse), so i use hp pot when i get stuned while Cure curse :P[/b]

i have light feet on right clik so cant there :P

japo

i have light feet on right clik so cant there :P[/b]
    LF on all my 1keys, for control cooldown xD

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast