Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right click is my minor heal.... right click minor/hp pot for pk Dont gotta take my hand away from the ...
Page: 9

Banned

Right click is my minor heal....

right click minor/hp pot for pk
    Dont gotta take my hand away from the mouse , its suprising how much simple manuvering can help u get a kill or save your life.

japo

Right click is my minor heal....

right click minor/hp pot for pk
    Dont gotta take my hand away from the mouse , its suprising how much simple manuvering can help u get a kill or save your life.[/b]
    but for vs right click too?

Banned

but for vs right click too?[/b]
    Dual minor/pot

I only right click/hp if there a complete scrub.

btw
    To answer your last question its possible to delete all animations...

Taking off novas is beautiful...no stupid screen shaking, but also has its downsides bcuz its hard to avoid.

Mess around with your fx folder, all animations are in there.

I was out of space in my pm folder... so from this point on pm me for the minor thing.

I pk with 8 minorheal on my skillbar, i think the game was designed for that, so therefore i use it noone can kill my lvl 80 sin with 6k mana and 8 minorheal im god of ko!

ZeIda

I pk with 8 minorheal on my skillbar, i think the game was designed for that, so therefore i use it noone can kill my lvl 80 sin with 6k mana and 8 minorheal im god of ko![/b]
    Apperently you are the retard of ko, not the god of ko.

japo

I pk with 8 minorheal on my skillbar, i think the game was designed for that, so therefore i use it noone can kill my lvl 80 sin with 6k mana and 8 minorheal im god of ko![/b]
    some months ago when i was training dual minor combo, i tried 3-4 minors... but the more fast i pressed them it didnt work as fast as with 2 buttoms, because hitting 4 minor-keys at same time doesnt have any effect.

Some rogues use 3 minors (lil strange) i guess they press all of them in different order

ZeIda

Yeah you can only use 1 skill at the time (the reason you have to cancel all your skill animations to do a good minor heal combo), so it wont help if you press them at the same time, you gotta do like 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8, instead of 7 & 8 at the same time. So I dont think having more then 3 or more minors would be much different fomr having 2.

japo

Yeah you can only use 1 skill at the time (the reason you have to cancel all your skill animations to do a good minor heal combo), so it wont help if you press them at the same time, you gotta do like 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8, instead of 7 & 8 at the same time. So I dont think having more then 3 or more minors would be much different fomr having 2.[/b]
    thats what i do, 7-8 everytime and 6 for MP pot. and i switch to fast/slow speed so i can control MP bar easily. but if i could delete animations then my fps would be higher so better for play xD

this is the best way to minorheal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhizo7KrZrw

lez

havent read most of the topic, but i'll post my opinion on it, dont flame if its already been posted ^^
    the best you could possibly use is 2 minors + hp pots if its perfected.. why? because its easy on the fingers (unlike 1 mh) for long minoring vs's, hp pot for when ur stuned or u cure and in the begining of the vs etc.. only thing that sucks about having 2 minors is many ppl, if not every1 who uses it (i dont -> 1mh for ever ), fails a combo cause of the fast mana drain.. I saw many vids from top rogues in any server and those who use dual minors do good until they reach 2k mana, then they fail a skill or 2 when they reach 0mana . So if you can perfect it, 2mh + hp pot should be the best. 3mh is pointless, cause you can do the same with 2minors so u just lose 1 spot on the skill bar.
    Also 1mh = 2 mh, its the same dam thing. What you (should) use depends on ur fps and ur spamming ability.

ZeIda

this is the best way to minorheal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhizo7KrZrw[/b]

1 minor + hp pot is for sure the best, BUT... the hard part about doing this is maintaining your mana to a certain point to make sure you dont run of mana out while hp potting when you're at the set amount of mana.

this is BY FAR one of the hardest things to do as a sin, thats probably why everyone is a mana whore and spams minor only.

1 minor + hp pot is the best way to raise your hp, but as i said its too hard for 99% of rogues to do it.

ZeIda

1 minor + hp pot is for sure the best, BUT... the hard part about doing this is maintaining your mana to a certain point to make sure you dont run of mana out while hp potting when you're at the set amount of mana.

this is BY FAR one of the hardest things to do as a sin, thats probably why everyone is a mana whore and spams minor only.

1 minor + hp pot is the best way to raise your hp, but as i said its too hard for 99% of rogues to do it.[/b]
    lol

lol[/b]
    lol?

im saying 1 minor + hp pot heals you MORE than all mana... but its really hard to do

KnightMike

lawl noob, right click minor heal????

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast