Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dungeon 70 Level with China.

This is a discussion on Dungeon 70 Level with China. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they cannot ban chinese IPs, unless it is justified by their own TOS, so we are screwed -_-[/b] Isn't cheating ...
Page: 2

they cannot ban chinese IPs, unless it is justified by their own TOS, so we are screwed -_-[/b]
    Isn't cheating a ip bannable offense?

zuahhaa and you tought you had problems with turks.

deserved it.

UnnamedByMazek

omg....1st time i see it.

wtf what server is this on anyways?

Banned

AKARA.

Lag0nx

wtf what server is this on anyways?[/b]
    read the first word of the topic itsself :s

SSjV3g3ta

well turks fucked up jp ko and they got ip banned but usko needs the money so they wont ban em

ArminVanBuuren

Isn't cheating a ip bannable offense?[/b]
    it is, but since is not 100% of the chinese KO population the one cheating (sure there are 2 or 3 of the chinese I know that don't) then they cannot ban the whole country...besides, if they would have to ban a country just because of some cheaters then not a single country would be allowed to play KO. -_-

PS: edited so people will not misinterpret this since they apparentely have not read the whole topic.

iiason

wow
    arminvanbuuren,
    ur quite a racist person. can see from the post u made about how chinese ppl are.

this to all who made post to point their fingers on others ppl. there is a lot ppl using hack nowadays. r they turks r they chinese or r they european there is all kind of possibilties of each type of races or country ppl there is some ppl which use hack. well to judge few ppl over the whole races that is a topic of racism.

when turks dupe u guys blame them this and that.
    when china ppl came in usko and some of them use hack u point ur finger on all of them.
    how about when some european and other nation ppl use hack? why didnt u point at them too?

all u guys know to do is keep pointing on ppl races when few of them did this.

didinino

post ksc files pls and all akara players will upload them.

Banned

ArminVanBuuren

wow
    arminvanbuuren,
    ur quite a racist person. can see from the post u made about how chinese ppl are.

this to all who made post to point their fingers on others ppl. there is a lot ppl using hack nowadays. r they turks r they chinese or r they european there is all kind of possibilties of each type of races or country ppl there is some ppl which use hack. well to judge few ppl over the whole races that is a topic of racism.

when turks dupe u guys blame them this and that.
    when china ppl came in usko and some of them use hack u point ur finger on all of them.
    how about when some european and other nation ppl use hack? why didnt u point at them too?

all u guys know to do is keep pointing on ppl races when few of them did this.[/b]
    Why am I racist? Because I'm saying the truth? As far as I know, I have not been blaming the chinese for the whole cheating in this game...if you see the first page, you'll see I mentioned their cheating during the 2006 international KO championship, as well the Korean's...in this last post, I said there are 2 - 3 chinese don't cheat (but my bad, forgot to say 2 - 3 chinese I KNOW that don't cheat)...as well, I said at the end of my own post that if there would be an IP ban just because of the cheaters of one country, then there wouldn't be a single country allowed to play this, since let's be honest, even if "only" 80% of population of KO are turkish, the 93% of the whole population, even the ones retired, have cheated at least once while playing this.

If I was misinterpreted, then I'm sorry, but if I was a racist then I wouldn't even be posting in here (but c'mon, I haven't seen many chinese players atm in Ares that don't cheat...ofc I don't know every single player in Ares, but from what I've seen, I've seen only cheaters by far -_- ). btw, if you dig a bit, you'll see quite some posts of mine in which I actually pointed my finger to european and latinamerican (which I am part of) by cheating, in defense of turkish people since I don't like to generalize about this (so i'll change my own previous post so you cannot misinterpret it again).

Banned

Well Sad , Really sad.

Banned

'We will try to solve this problem within the next week.'

zuahhaa and you tought you had problems with turks.

deserved it.[/b]
    We do. Most of them are stupid, immature and annoying little fuckers. They ruined this game by overusing macro ( which most are created by the Chinese ) and generally being assholes, once that problem was "under control" myko got closed down so where did the Chinese cheaters come? USKO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast