Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Dupe or Bug Abuser

This is a discussion on Dupe or Bug Abuser within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Check it .. yesterday on ARES...
Page: 1

Renskt

Default Dupe or Bug Abuser

Check it .. yesterday on ARES

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Don't people realize that super-glowie armor makes them easier to see/locate and hence an easier target?

FFS, dumbasses.

Originally posted by The_Real_PlodeZ
    Don't people realize that super-glowie armor makes them easier to see/locate and hence an easier target?

FFS, dumbasses.
    and hes using bezoar lolz

+9 pauldron, boots, shard

Paul_hewson or something does have +9 shell pauld too on Ares.

100% dupe no doubt.

fresh duped, I remember that I owned this guy like a week ago <_<

DisillusionedIdealogue

its kinda funny how everyone always assumes something is duped or otherwise a fraud. in the newer servers, sure +9 shell is fishy, but on ares or diez? lol

with so many players having been playing for so long, i would find it odd if there wouldn't be any +9 high level items.
    and if i lucked out and upgraded or bought a +9 shell or shard, i'd show it off too :P

did you ever stop to consider that just because you dont own it it doesnt make it a dupe? h43r:

AphRaeL

could be legit -_-

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    its kinda funny how everyone always assumes something is duped or otherwise a fraud. in the newer servers, sure +9 shell is fishy, but on ares or diez? lol *

with so many players having been playing for so long, i would find it odd if there wouldn't be any +9 high level items. *
    and if i lucked out and upgraded or bought a +9 shell or shard, i'd show it off too * *

did you ever stop to consider that just because you dont own it it doesnt make it a dupe? *h43r:
    then wouldnt u expect the players who have been on there for years to have it not some random baba :unsure:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Clixs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clixs)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue
    its kinda funny how everyone always assumes something is duped or otherwise a fraud. in the newer servers, sure +9 shell is fishy, but on ares or diez? lol *

with so many players having been playing for so long, i would find it odd if there wouldn't be any +9 high level items. *
    and if i lucked out and upgraded or bought a +9 shell or shard, i'd show it off too * *

did you ever stop to consider that just because you dont own it it doesnt make it a dupe? *h43r:
    then wouldnt u expect the players who have been on there for years to have it not some random baba :unsure:[/b]
    and because you dont know him he just started playing last week? lol :rollseyes:

for all you know hes been playing since the first day of usko...

TreeBark

Well i think he's legit.... cause i seen many people selling +9shells
    And a +9shard isnt really that hard to get some good items 21gbs thats it.....

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by Clixs@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue

then wouldnt u expect the players who have been on there for years to have it not some random baba :unsure:
    and because you dont know him he just started playing last week? lol :rollseyes:

for all you know hes been playing since the first day of usko...[/b]
    didnt mean just that guy meant ppl in general people are popping up everyday with +9 armours/weapons.. :unsure:

DisillusionedIdealogue

well, it makes some sense i think, people keep upgrading, and just because a few +9s were made doesnt mean the anvil will burn every +8. also even if the chance is 8% for an upgrade, that still means that about 8 in 100 makes it :P

Pino

i don't believe this guy is legit.

but there its ofc possible to make +9 see how many wood staff +9s there are....

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue

1+9 n lucky? yes i believe.

this guy has 3 +9s AT LEAST. we dont' even know the other amor parts/dagger.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast