Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Dupe or Bug Abuser

This is a discussion on Dupe or Bug Abuser within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeh this guy is totally legit, I mean shard's +9 are just as easy to get as a +10CS from ...
Page: 2

B@RTOK

Yeh this guy is totally legit, I mean shard's +9 are just as easy to get as a +10CS from a GM so this guy must be legit. Not saying it isn't possible to make +9's but to have three is kind of fishy. Anyways if this guy probably popped up 1 week ago then it might be a name change scroll so w/e.

lol why people defend other people like this is beyond me...

No clan, +9 shells, +9 shard

wery legıt ım sure... morons...

are you guys retarded? he's obviously not legit. yes, there have been a couple legit +9 high-classes made out there, but having 3 or more +9's is nowhere near legit. And to the retard talking about +9's being sold and having 21gbs can get you anything... those +9's you're talking about are most likey from KOM, and just because you have "max coins" doesn't mean you can get the best items you noob. Items can cost 25gbs, 40 gb, or even into the hundreds. Jesus, if you want to be retarded, then go to koranking forums. <_<

B@RTOK

+1

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by CurLy

wtf does having a clan have to do with items? -_-
    sure it helps but i can name a good few ppl taht own and are clanless most of the time
    perpeteousdream, pwnagefactor, and sum other rogue that i cant think of the name atm...
    75% of the time i never saw them with a clan and they had +8shells/weapons way b4 rofd came out <_<

jus becuz u need RT for ur items doesn't mean everyone does

Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CurLy

sure it helps but i can name a good few ppl taht own and are clanless most of the time
    perpeteousdream, pwnagefactor, and sum other rogue that i cant think of the name atm...
    75% of the time i never saw them with a clan and they had +8shells/weapons way b4 rofd came out <_<

jus becuz u need RT for ur items doesn't mean everyone does[/b]

+9 is wayyy different then +8

Pino

this guy got +9s that is really something else that +8 stuff...

+ the names you are saying are well known names...

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    Originally posted by Hell_Angel@
    <!--QuoteBegin-CurLy

jus becuz u need RT for ur items doesn't mean everyone does

+9 is wayyy different then +8[/b]
    ok if i had +8 liek half a year or w.e into ko...im sure i would have +9s by now
    seriously if theres nothing to prove he is a duper than where do u get ur facts from?

Banned

Why do all ppl think that +9 items or +3 uniques are dupe ??? :angry:
    Especially in ares .... Why there cant be +9 armors ?? and +3 uniques .. maibye some1 have camped bosses or played at the beginning of server... U know there are a lot of +9 / +10 items what are legit -_-

Pino

sure.. its so easy to get money and make +9s out of nowhere why you didnt had +8 a half year ago then?

because it was hard to make?

B@RTOK

Hell_Angel, do you honestly think it is possible though to have 3 +9 high class items? I mean everyone knows it could happen, but the chances are non-existant. Do you have +8 items right now? If so then why aren't you wearing +10 FP's / +9 chitins/ +9chitin shells by now. It just isn't concievable to have 3 of the best items in the game at +9. And why defend this person anyway? He clearly isn't legit. If you saw someone with +5 uniques would you praise that person as well? OMG wow he must have had all +3 uniques that is why he decided to get +5's/+4's. People who have +3 uniques or +8 shell don't really see the need to go any higher. Sure it would be nice to have 1-2+9 pieces of shell but they wouldn't need it. If you get shells +8 and shards +8 legit then you shouldn't need +9's to get better. Chusco although I never said a word to him was only using +8 MD and a +7 shard, I thought his movie was borring but he was still a good sin. This just proves how retarded you people are, you defend someone with inconcievable items.

Hell_Angel

im not obligated to talk about my items but unless u have a vaild reason as to y this is dupe...its legit
    sry but as an american, "u are innocent until proven guilty"
    not "guilty until proven innocent" <_<

B@RTOK

Wow that has to be the weakest argument ever. Innocent until proven guilty. I am sure that your items must be duped as well or +9's because you seem so obligated to defend this guy. LAWL at the innocent until proven guilty

Hell_Angel

my gear is l33t but not duped and becuz i defend him in a duped too? ur sucha hypocrit...hes not even here to defend himself

B@RTOK

You are retarded to defend someone with +9 shit, but seeing as how you are so enthusiastic about arguing his point of you either you like arguing for the underdog or you are in the same boat as him. So have fun arguing that having 3 +9's in this game is legit because you won't win. I am not wasting my time on this post anymore. Happy holidays!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast