Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Dupe or Bug Abuser

This is a discussion on Dupe or Bug Abuser within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hell_Angel im not obligated to talk about my items but unless u have a vaild reason as ...
Page: 3

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Hell_Angel
    im not obligated to talk about my items but unless u have a vaild reason as to y this is dupe...its legit
    sry but as an american, "u are innocent until proven guilty"
    not "guilty until proven innocent" *<_<
    +1

Originally posted by B@RTOK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B@RTOK)</div>
    Wow that has to be the weakest argument ever. Innocent until proven guilty. I am sure that your items must be duped as well or +9's because you seem so obligated to defend this guy. LAWL at the innocent until proven guilty[/b]
    really? I defended him... and my items suck ass... so speaking of weak arguments yours is that i duped my items to make my quest jewels +0 and my shell+7 pauldron? lol :rollseyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-B@RTOK

You are retarded to defend someone with +9 shit, but seeing as how you are so enthusiastic about arguing his point of you either you like arguing for the underdog or you are in the same boat as him. So have fun arguing that having 3 +9's in this game is legit because you won't win. I am not wasting my time on this post anymore. Happy holidays!
    or maybe we just feel it's stupid to be so jealous of people and immidiately assume that they dont deserve them? and lol "you are retarded....happy holidays!" rofl..

>_<!

Flay

id have to say duped :S

@ those who thınk legıt- your all retarded.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by CurLy
    @ those who thınk legıt- *your all retarded.
    lol its funny how some idiots are so egotistical they have convinced themselves that a diferent opinion is naturally inferior. no one gives a rats ass about your prejudices, if you want to be taken seriously you should try providing a reasoned argument, not some idiotic statement with no depth besides your unfounded opinion. till, then, your opinion will be garbage and not worth the time it takes to read.. but dont mind me, what do i know..

Speed

its duped ffs , hes a non clanned turk with shell +9 and shard +9 , never seen him before in 2 years what more proof do u want , dupe 100 %

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by CurLy@
    @ those who thınk legıt- *your all retarded.
    lol its funny how some idiots are so egotistical they have convinced themselves that a diferent opinion is naturally inferior. no one gives a rats ass about your prejudices, if you want to be taken seriously you should try providing a reasoned argument, not some idiotic statement with no depth besides your unfounded opinion. till, then, your opinion will be garbage and not worth the time it takes to read.. but dont mind me, what do i know..[/b]
    Rofl man, honestly using a larger vocabulary then me does not make your opinion anymore superior then mine... considering the idea your presenting is retarded.

<!--QuoteBegin-Speed

its duped ffs , hes a non clanned turk with shell +9 and shard +9 , never seen him before in 2 years what more proof do u want , dupe 100 %
    true.

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol curly i'm very sorry my diction offends you, but I use the words I feel are appropriate to a particular situation and those that I am comfortable with. I do not purposefully use a "larger vocabulary" to make any point (usually, for example a "larger vocabulary" serves no purpose here), it is simply the way I speak. also its quite funny that you read only the words I wrote and not what I said with them.. but dont worry, you'll do just fine in life thinking that your opinions are superior than others and you need to provide no reasoning for your actions or ideas. (or have some reasoning behind them to begin with).

however, if this makes you feel more comfortable:

otha peoplez opinionz aint any lez impurtentz then urz, and u shuld give rezons u thinkz somethin

maybe you understood that? oh well, i'm done trying to explain it anyhow.

those items are either dupes or injected. I think that most of the posters here were hit with the stupid stick.

:seby666:

lol if they keep glowing it means they r +9 ? i didnt know that sdafasdfasdfsadf paul hewson got +9 pauldron shell then.. i totally agree with any1 who said +9 items can be legit because think about it the server is so old ppl maybe get so bored that they make +6 shells str set like me or they try and upgrade their shits to +9

DisillusionedIdealogue

no, i think +8 is doesnt blink as well but it has the same shine as +7, and +9 just looks much brighter.

B@RTOK

Yeh I must be egotistical, because there is NO WAY a character can have 3 +9's and be legit. You don't believe it dealogue? Then keep playing until you have all the shit you could possible need on your account (+8 armors/weps and +3 uniques) Then try to buy the items you will need to get your +9 armors. Spend the couple hundred on your trina's or try to get you 100 shards +8 or shells +8. Then go upgrade them, see if it's just that easy to do. Then when you get three show us the bill for all that kc, and all the legit trades for the +8 shards then a video of upgrading the +8 shards and we'll see how many make it to +9 and if anyone with their right minds would spend that much fucking money when they could ask a GM to make one for them for say $500 or w/e. Have fun man, but you have a long way to go I mean +7 shell and quest accesories aren't the greatest for a priest, but it is a start.

Priestontale

Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel)</div>
    Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hell_Angel
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-CurLy

lol why people defend other people like this is beyond me...

No clan, +9 shells, +9 shard

wery legıt ım sure... morons...

wtf does having a clan have to do with items? -_-
    sure it helps but i can name a good few ppl taht own and are clanless most of the time
    perpeteousdream, pwnagefactor, and sum other rogue that i cant think of the name atm...
    75% of the time i never saw them with a clan and they had +8shells/weapons way b4 rofd came out <_<

jus becuz u need RT for ur items doesn't mean everyone does

+9 is wayyy different then +8[/b]
    ok if i had +8 liek half a year or w.e into ko...im sure i would have +9s by now
    seriously if theres nothing to prove he is a duper than where do u get ur facts from?[/b][/quote]

Just because u have +8's for a long time does not mean u will all of a sudden make +9 peices.... 3 of them? The proof is there.... use ur brain please and stay off of turkish forums.

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol bartok you dont need 100 shard +8, only one and some luck...

what i meant by saying 8 in 100 make it (oh wow how surprising, i'm explaining myself again..) is that if you have 100 people upgrade a shard +8 a few of them are bound to make it. sure, possibly none make it, possibly a few make it, possibly all of them make it (odds are slim but its possible, lol). ko has what several thousand players? (wanted to say 100k but im not sure), i'm sure a small percentage of them have tried to upgrade shells/shards to +9. so maybe he was one of the lucky ones..

now, let me explain something else, i dont know nor care if his items are legit. all i'm saying is that you shouldnt jump to assuming they're not.

and please answer this, if hes a duper why only make only 3 +9s? and hell, why not +10? :rollseyes:

Pino

that would prove he is a duper ><

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast