Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Dupe or Bug Abuser

This is a discussion on Dupe or Bug Abuser within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol why would it matter, you all assume he is one anyhow...
Page: 4

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol why would it matter, you all assume he is one anyhow

In beta I made my shell pauldron +9 first try with just a blessed. But I think up's were easier on beta..

Hell_Angel

idealogue theres no point in trying to defend him anymore...he's turkish, no clan, and better items than everyone else...what more is needed for them to accuse him of being a duper

sterotypes -_-

Mario

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The_Real_PlodeZ
    Don't people realize that super-glowie armor makes them easier to see/locate and hence an easier target?

FFS, dumbasses.
    and hes using bezoar lolz

+9 pauldron, boots, shard[/b]
    well if he sux on pk, hes duper for sure

Btw he isnt old friend Of Tam_Tam?

When he was human?

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Hell_Angel
    idealogue theres no point in trying to defend him anymore...he's turkish, no clan, and better items than everyone else...what more is needed for them to accuse him of being a duper

sterotypes -_-
    yeah, I guess these are the Salem Duper Trials, lol :lol:

anyhow i have to remember that...

Originally posted by tompsu
    Why do all ppl think that +9 items or +3 uniques are dupe ??? *:angry: *
    Especially in ares .... Why there cant be +9 armors ?? and +3 uniques .. maibye some1 have camped bosses or played at the beginning of server... U know there are a lot of +9 / +10 items what are legit *-_-
    1st Try to make wood staff, maul, etc. +9.
    2nd Unique +3 = 27 same uniques +0. :blink:

DragonFire

Originally posted by tompsu
    Why do all ppl think that +9 items or +3 uniques are dupe ??? *:angry: *
    Especially in ares .... Why there cant be +9 armors ?? and +3 uniques .. maibye some1 have camped bosses or played at the beginning of server... U know there are a lot of +9 / +10 items what are legit *-_-
    There may be a few +10 /+9 Items that are legit, Of course there are. This game has been around for a long time.. I know someone that has a +10 Item, And I know someone that has a +9 Item. But when ONE person has all these Items, There is something Wrong, You know what I mean?

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hell_Angel

sterotypes -_-
    yeah, I guess these are the Salem Duper Trials, lol :lol:

anyhow i have to remember that...
    [/b]
    omg i jus took a unit test on the salem witch trials last semester ^_^

also i loved the pic :lol:

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol that aught to have been fun :lol:

i really dislike american history, i much prefer european or japanese or japanese. much more to look at than 200 fairly boring years, the first half comprising of the exploitation of native americans and the later half the attempted exploitation of the rest of the world h43r: :P

DragonFire

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    lol that aught to have been fun * :lol: *

i really dislike american history, i much prefer european or japanese or japanese. much more to look at than 200 fairly boring years, the first half comprising of the exploitation of native americans and the later half the attempted exploitation of the rest of the world *h43r: *:P
    It's better that Canadian History, Canada is fuckin boring..we got here. built our houses..and that's about it. ^_^

DisillusionedIdealogue

rofl :lol:

B@RTOK

Love Canadian history. I want my own heritage moment.

Misterlabalaba

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    those items are either dupes or injected. I think that most of the posters here were hit with the stupid stick.
    This is one of the few times i will read this forum, it will not take much now to declare you all retarded little children that I have nothing in comon with.

Not so many days ago you where crying about the ornaments right? Well dont you kinda, just "maybe" these is the result?

Making +9 non rebirth items is kinda hard, but damn easy when its rebirthed. you just make +7s and rebirth the suckers and when you have 10 or so you start using strenghten scrolls to make +2 and when u have done like 10 +2 rebirth items you just go for +3.

out of ten +7 items you usually get one or maybe if your lucky three +5(read +8 item) of the item you where upgrading.
    this is all doable in one day of sitting at the ornaments stand.

well before they fixed so you cant mail ornaments.

And its just no paulhewson or serdar that now have +9 items.
    And also some are just making +4 items or +5 so it wont look that "obvious"

Even the legit babas had a huge change to make +8s by buying +1 raptors for 90m a pop.
    or shards +1 from lady_zerixar or whatever from RisingForce for like 100m each 24/7 at the old arena stair.

Misterlabalaba

Originally posted by Hell_Angel
    im not obligated to talk about my items but unless u have a vaild reason as to y this is dupe...its legit
    sry but as an american, "u are innocent until proven guilty"
    not "guilty until proven innocent" *<_<
    Oo dude its people like you that make the rest of the world think that all americans actually are idiots.
    I salut you Sir!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast