Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Dupe or Bug Abuser

This is a discussion on Dupe or Bug Abuser within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Misterlabalaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Misterlabalaba)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3 those items are either dupes or injected. I think that most of the posters ...
Page: 5

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Misterlabalaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Misterlabalaba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    those items are either dupes or injected. I think that most of the posters here were hit with the stupid stick.
    This is one of the few times i will read this forum, it will not take much now to declare you all retarded little children that I have nothing in comon with.

Not so many days ago you where crying about the ornaments right? Well dont you kinda, just "maybe" these is the result?

Even the legit babas had a huge change to make +8s by buying +1 raptors for 90m a pop.[/b]

well, i may be a retarded little child but at least i can write a complete sentence while i'm insulting people.

also you're basically saying his items were possibly legit? thank you for agreeing with me. oh wait.. i'm a retarded little child, you agree with me, therefore you must be a retarded little child too h43r:.

Originally posted by Misterlabalaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Misterlabalaba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hell_Angel
    im not obligated to talk about my items but unless u have a vaild reason as to y this is dupe...its legit
    sry but as an american, "u are innocent until proven guilty"
    not "guilty until proven innocent" *<_<
    Oo dude its people like you that make the rest of the world think that all americans actually are idiots.
    I salut you Sir!!![/b]
    why? because he has a sense of justice? i think people like him give americans somewhat of a better name. silly little retards like him and myself that try to uphold our constitution and dont send people to Guantanamo without even a trial or convict someone before we give them a chance to open their mouth or without having anymore proof than our prejudices h43r:

and I would "salut" you too but my spelling is somewhat better than that h43r:

hab

zzz Topic name is "duppe or bug abuser" ... dupe = bug ! lolz

zeroc

Originally posted by The_Real_PlodeZ
    Don't people realize that super-glowie armor makes them easier to see/locate and hence an easier target?

FFS, dumbasses.
    YEAH NON REBIRTH ARMOR FTW!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345