Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DUPE WTF?!?!?!?!

This is a discussion on DUPE WTF?!?!?!?! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friend sent me this pic his found on a turkish forum. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:...
Page: 1

agendas

My friend sent me this pic his found on a turkish forum. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Goliath

HOW HARD TO FOTOSHOP THAT REALLY???????????????

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

could not be dupe and photoshop either why couldnt it be for real

agendas

Besides the editing I don't think its photo shop h34r: A turk showed me 500 wes and aes in trade :unsure:

Havvk

Besides the editing I don't think its photo shop h34r: A turk showed me 500 wes and aes in trade :unsure:[/b]
    wes?

CheckMeOut

warrior earrings I assume. How did he show you 500? lol..

Banned Senior Member

w0w its 24 Real gb's it can be real easy...

Besides the editing I don't think its photo shop h34r: A turk showed me 500 wes and aes in trade :unsure:[/b]
    yeah how about you think about what you just said and go edit that one.. if i had 9 We's i could trade you 100 times and show u "900" we's.

Banned

i had my whole INN filled with 20.999.999 gb's and my inventory and my letters
    beat that! - omgz im duper :S

aero

Must have took you some time h34r:

paperownz

it prob visual dupe.

agendas

wes= weapon enchant scrolls genius

wes= weapon enchant scrolls genius[/b]

first of all, to carry 900 weapon enchats, you need 900x 3 weight, which is 2700. Not to mention the extra 500 aes on top, 3500 weight or so?

+ what the hell, aes and wes (who the hell calls em that 0_o) were in sundries for over a year not less then 2 months ago, dont you think somone might've stacked up on them?

PLUS the fact that no one coudl carry more then 200 since it was patchd about 3? or 4 (maybe more, i dont remmber) months ago, meaning it was rofd, meaning they were in sundries

henceforth, your a complete idiot

So? Back when gold bars existed I could have made pages of them... this could be comepletely legit, albiet most likely photoshopped. I still know of some people from diez who quit ko with page(s) of gold bars. It's really nothing special.

ever since rofd came out you can only carry a certain amount of enchant scrolls because when you reach around 200 of them, the game gets bugged and you cant stack more. i tried it before, i had about 200 at inn and i was trying to stack more on it and i was even trying just to add one but it wont let me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast