Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Eammon's Collection - True Legend of Xigenon

This is a discussion on Eammon's Collection - True Legend of Xigenon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The thread isn't about Boo. I am just showing Eammon's video collection. Boo isn't even worth it. He loses and ...
Page: 2

Banned

The thread isn't about Boo. I am just showing Eammon's video collection.

Boo isn't even worth it. He loses and makes excuses. He wins once or twice, fraps that and doesn't show the rest of the fights. Eammon has only made 4 - 5 videos, and Boo just happened to be in two. I don't want people to misunderstand this thread for "Eammon beating BOO". For that reason, I put those videos at the end. As I said before, Boo isn't even good.

Eammon's combo is Good. Pay attention to that. [/b]
    Fixed that for u

Hes good , but does he have any real pk vids? So many ppl are good at 1 on 1s now a days its not even to impressive anymore. Rather see a bit of pk.

p.s. love the music

when on none of the servers had any warriors lv80 every1 said
    bohooo warrior lv80 will pwn all no matter what/how much alcohol u had/time/day rofl..
    even if boo lost there, he still killed him once :P

so the calculation of the community about the lv80 warrior is not 100% true

yea that combo is pretty good, also reminds me of cerote's combos. that looks like skill w e r combo, and pretty damn good potting if you ask me. has great potential to prob be the best combo+potting warrior in ko

when on none of the servers had any warriors lv80 every1 said
    bohooo warrior lv80 will pwn all no matter what/how much alcohol u had/time/day rofl..
    even if boo lost there, he still killed him once :P

so the calculation of the community about the lv80 warrior is not 100% true [/b]

lvl 80 warriors rape, end of, it takes a extremly good minor to fully outdo a fully geared lvl 80 warrior, and even that is hard as hell

Banned

Fixed that for u
    Hes good , but does he have any real pk vids? So many ppl are good at 1 on 1s now a days its not even to impressive anymore. Rather see a bit of pk.
    p.s. love the music[/b]
    Noone does pk videos anymore. They are tedious. Parasite, 1 hit, np, isn't really that fun to watch. When he plays, and if you are in Xigenon, you will see his name flooded in CZ.

I thought in the last video that wasnt the real booooo, but one of the other guys that plays on the account

could be wrong but w/e nice warrior

bluecraze

I'm not going to start flame war but I thought those were rogues skills? And what comes to skills, I think you should use them if you have them... It's like saying "OH NOES WARRIOR IS USING BLOODING WTFTTTT!T!T!!!"

-.-'[/b]
    yea but there is some skills u just dont use in a 1v1 ( im a priest / mage) when im on my priest i dont fully duff ppl in vs even tho its my skill, not really that hard to win if i did that, and for rogues if he blinds the person in vs he gains all/most his hp back while he attacking. Blooding is not really all that great of a skill so yea its allowed B)

yea but there is some skills u just dont use in a 1v1 ( im a priest / mage) when im on my priest i dont fully duff ppl in vs even tho its my skill, not really that hard to win if i did that, and for rogues if he blinds the person in vs he gains all/most his hp back while he attacking. Blooding is not really all that great of a skill so yea its allowed B) [/b]
    and you are the tard that makes the 'rules' ? whats allowed and whats not? get real.

Banned

It's true though, if it's an arranged 1v1 and you video it to show your leetness and you just fully debuff everyone, or use skills that can't be protected against in any way, then you look like a bigger noob than the person that died. In cz it's a different story, but if your in arena with an arranged 1v1 you just look stupid. Boooo definately looks stupid because he pulled every lame thing he could and still died on all but 1 vs, which he would have lost if he hadn't used blinding.

wawh

not saying his combo aint great... but

isnt this just a regular combo >_> i mean, all combos have practictly the same speed, so whats makes this special? :huh: -_-

Banned

Not sure..any warrior that can combo well is just as fast...theres no such thing as having a faster combo than everyone else as a warrior...it was consistant though. The most notable part of his combo was his potting, he pots better than most warriors that I have seen.

venom

love it

Banned Senior Member

Nice movie..

But Eamon is a fag who used the Uniques bug from 2+0 making 1 +1 ....

Ainelover

Eammon is gay cocky 14 year old kid :P

EndlessRain > Eammon

dliel

nice

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast