Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Eammon's Collection - True Legend of Xigenon

This is a discussion on Eammon's Collection - True Legend of Xigenon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 his combo isnt flawless 2 his potting is good 3 he is a noob and doesnt know you can ...
Page: 3

sexyrexy

1 his combo isnt flawless
    2 his potting is good
    3 he is a noob and doesnt know you can click on a rogue while blinded and still attack

Banned

1 his combo isnt flawless
    2 his potting is good
    3 he is a noob and doesnt know you can click on a rogue while blinded and still attack[/b]
    LOL

Banned

how do you click on someone that you cant see ? :S

SokoBo4

how do you click on someone that you cant see ? :S[/b]
    even if u dont see him u know where is he, no? -.-

anyway nice combo and poting
    if u will ask me, after i saw boo's vid his combo sux i dunno why u make him pro, he just got the lvl and the items he doesn't have skill

and this warrior combo is better then endlessrain as i saw in this vid

Banned

Nice movie..

But Eamon is a fag who used the Uniques bug from 2+0 making 1 +1 ....[/b]
    then they would have gotten deleted
    even if u dont see him u know where is he, no? -.-

anyway nice combo and poting
    if u will ask me, after i saw boo's vid his combo sux i dunno why u make him pro, he just got the lvl and the items he doesn't have skill

and this warrior combo is better then endlessrain as i saw in this vid[/b]
    no not really dude he could have ran off or went up behind you

bluecraze

and you are the tard that makes the 'rules' ? whats allowed and whats not? get real.[/b]
    i dont recall saying i make the rules im just telling u what most people do that show respect in 1v1s go by ( who ever u are)

Banned

i dont recall saying i make the rules im just telling u what most people that show respect in 1v1s go by ( who ever u are)[/b]
    1v1 a rogue who cares about what skills you use, hes got cures and if he runs out then he needs the skill to hold you off while he gets them out mail

bluecraze

1v1 a rogue who cares about what skills you use, hes got cures and if he runs out then he needs the skill to hold you off while he gets them out mail[/b]
    i kno duffs are fair aginst rogues but like 9/10 rogues i would duff in a vs would just town or just run away

Valencio

can anyone tell me what is his combo it's really awesome

wawh

can anyone tell me what is his combo it's really awesome [/b]
    skill w r

Valencio

ok but i thought against sins the best combo is skill-s-r no ?
    or that doesn't matter ?

wawh

doesnt matter, its all about prefelige or however you write that word

Eamm0n

Hi Guys, Iam Eammon..

I Registered here to answer your questions about my combo / potting.

Many people have looked at my video and thought I have been using koxp.. it is not true.. If you would like a webcam show (No not a dirty strip seisson)! My fingers on the keyboard showing you exactly how I combo iam more than happy to help.

Iam playing 2 level 80 warriors atm, one in cypher and one in xig. If you play in either of these servers and wish to VS or learn combo you can pm me here or add me to msn [email protected] .

Glad to help.

Banned

ok but i thought against sins the best combo is skill-s-r no ?
    or that doesn't matter ?[/b]

yes sr combo is best for sins , especially if u know how to bug the s (whores moves). Sins that use rr combo get raped by the sr combo if the person backs up enough, thats when u gotta switch to wr combo.

BTW..
    the buttons u press for your combo dont matter, as long as its consistent for u then its good. Warriors who have consistent combos usually have great potting bcuz they usually blue pot at the exact number of mp each time...

as long as your combo is consistent ull usually have great potting.

example when i played warrior i was consistent with e combo and would almost always pot at 1.4k mp .My HS would blank out but by the time i hit my next HS it would be back there. ( to bad i couldnt do it in pk lol)

anyway im just saying dont copy hsi combo cuz its consistent for him, find whats best for u then figure what number to mp pot.

Banned

Hi Guys, Iam Eammon..

I Registered here to answer your questions about my combo / potting.

Many people have looked at my video and thought I have been using koxp.. it is not true.. If you would like a webcam show (No not a dirty strip seisson)! My fingers on the keyboard showing you exactly how I combo iam more than happy to help.

Iam playing 2 level 80 warriors atm, one in cypher and one in xig. If you play in either of these servers and wish to VS or learn combo you can pm me here or add me to msn [email protected] .

Glad to help.[/b]
    True legend of Xigenon

I'll be posting more collection from other well known players from Xigenon to bridge the gap between Ko4life and Ranking.

BlueHeal and Lawsy are people who I think are extremely good. They both plays priests and match the skills of many of the famous priests that play in Diez and Ares.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast