Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Eammon's Collection - True Legend of Xigenon

This is a discussion on Eammon's Collection - True Legend of Xigenon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice combo nice vids aga 10/10 ^_^...
Page: 6

NathanAlgren

nice combo nice vids aga

10/10 ^_^

3thos

+++++++ pls[/b]
    you truly are moronic.

you realize you just ++++++++ed a flame that was directed towards Booooo, which i still think is you, if you are not Booooo then you really need to get off his dick, i think your ass is getting a little raw along with boooo's dick.

Banned

you truly are moronic.
    you realize you just ++++++++ed a flame that was directed towards Booooo, which i still think is you, if you are not Booooo then you really need to get off his dick, i think your ass is getting a little raw along with boooo's dick.[/b]
    He isn't moronic, he is "BOOOOOOOOO"

Valencio

hi eammon pls can you give me some advices about potting
    don't flame on me guys i know potting can't be tought but i wanna know for a warrior lvl 62 do i have just to spam pots and sometimes a blue one when i need it or what and thx in advance [/b]
    up

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Noone does pk videos anymore. They are tedious. Parasite, 1 hit, np, isn't really that fun to watch. When he plays, and if you are in Xigenon, you will see his name flooded in CZ.[/b]
    even with parasite majority of ppl are far from 1 hits... pk video shows a lot more than just 1v1s... 1v1 on a warrior is easy as hell once u learn how to do it well... majority of 1v1s these days are decided upon who makes a pot fuck up... just one and u lose

Banned

Not true, if you are using skill r r combo and the other person is using skill s r combo, as soon as you hit your second R you will run back up to the person. Skill s r combo is only needed when tanking archers. I always use Skill r r unless vs'ing an archer, and if someone is running away, or I know they will when they are almost dead I'll use skill r r but hold down W to chase.

Oh and guys it's not what combo he is using that makes it good, it's the consistancy and how he pots. All combos are just as fast, especially on warrior. Skill s r, skill r r, skill w r, skill e r, skill c r are all capable of the same speed. It's usually about preference, his combo is no faster than any other descent warrior.[/b]

Im talking sin vs warrior
    if sin is using rr combo and warrior using sr combo( i mean deep sr where they move WAY BACK)

then the sins combo will cancel...has happened to me, has prolly happened to most sins...ull notice if u watch it from a warriors view most sins have to end up pressing w to move up and stop attacking... in the end u just have to end up adding w into your combo when facing a warrior..

im not sure if ur talkin warrior vs warrior, there is your expertise not mine :P PREACH ON

Not true, if you are using skill r r combo and the other person is using skill s r combo, as soon as you hit your second R you will run back up to the person. Skill s r combo is only needed when tanking archers. I always use Skill r r unless vs'ing an archer, and if someone is running away, or I know they will when they are almost dead I'll use skill r r but hold down W to chase.

Oh and guys it's not what combo he is using that makes it good, it's the consistancy and how he pots. All combos are just as fast, especially on warrior. Skill s r, skill r r, skill w r, skill e r, skill c r are all capable of the same speed. It's usually about preference, his combo is no faster than any other descent warrior.[/b]
    First thing i like his combo excellent pot timming W R combo, not fails it was perfect, of course would be nice to check how he plays to see his pk skills..

Second as noobybooby2 says i don't think sr combo is the best for a sin, there is one moment on that combo u need to move forward again, to be enough close to the oponent and start comboing again, from my experience W R combo is the best, i hope ppl understund W R combo is not RR combo holding W it's way diferent.

Jesusbuffs, his combo is lot faster than most of the combo's i've seen lately on videos, it's not that hard to compare that's my point of view.
    About Booo his healing method is good but his combo is extremely slow.

venom

Your combo is really perfect. Every hit successed and ... yeah u owns

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

that combo is nowhere near hitmachine's

that combo is nowhere near hitmachine's[/b]
    I think u are blind. It cant get much faster (if any). In this vid his combo doesent fail which is a problem with RR, but every combo is the same speed if you have good timing. You can only go as fast as the skill will let you, and well I don't think you can get more than 2 R damages between 1 skill with warrior when using raptor so it really dont matter.

His combo is very good and consistant but tbh... its still for looks... I don't see it any faster than others.

Deine_Mama

already seen ty 4 posting again moe
    @ JesusBuffs
    did u ever try minor healing with pure rr combo? rofl minor will stop after each rr u need to press w + rr + skills to keep minor going so isnt sr combo a problem for a rouge

already seen ty 4 posting again moe
    @ JesusBuffs
    did u ever try minor healing with pure rr combo? rofl minor will stop after each rr u need to press w + rr + skills to keep minor going so isnt sr combo a problem for a rouge[/b]

If you combo fast enough with RR your minor heal will be as good as with any other combo..

Deine_Mama

i would like to see it ... when i played it wasnt possible
    anyway mr8O uses wr combo <_<

Banned

First thing i like his combo excellent pot timming W R combo, not fails it was perfect, of course would be nice to check how he plays to see his pk skills..

Second as noobybooby2 says i don&#39;t think sr combo is the best for a sin, there is one moment on that combo u need to move forward again, to be enough close to the oponent and start comboing again, from my experience W R combo is the best, i hope ppl understund W R combo is not RR combo holding W it&#39;s way diferent.

Jesusbuffs, his combo is lot faster than most of the combo&#39;s i&#39;ve seen lately on videos, it&#39;s not that hard to compare that&#39;s my point of view.
    About Booo his healing method is good but his combo is extremely slow.[/b]
    i think were all confused lol

ok i responded to a guy saying isnt sr combo best to use against sins..
    meaing warrior using the sr combo against the sins rr combo

i said yes

jesus , i think u thought warrior vs warrior

chusco your thinking the sin uses the s r combo

basically were all on diffrent subjects.
    every1 knows y its best for warrior to use sr combo against sins (if they use rr combo... ).

Banned

Second as noobybooby2 says i don&#39;t think sr combo is the best for a sin, there is one moment on that combo u need to move forward again, to be enough close to the oponent and start comboing again, from my experience W R combo is the best, i hope ppl understund W R combo is not RR combo holding W it&#39;s way diferent.

Jesusbuffs, his combo is lot faster than most of the combo&#39;s i&#39;ve seen lately on videos, it&#39;s not that hard to compare that&#39;s my point of view.
    About Booo his healing method is good but his combo is extremely slow.[/b]
    Boo has no healing method. According to his cousin, his friends minor heal for him. If you look at his videos, you will see that he has 3 minor heals against high level players. Ok 2 are on his keyboard, but where is the third one coming from. Right.. I forgot the mouse.

So he is using 1 hand to minor on his keyboard, the second hand to minor with the mouse, and a third hand to combo.

Wait, don&#39;t Humans generally have 2 hands?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast