Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Eammon's Collection - True Legend of Xigenon

This is a discussion on Eammon's Collection - True Legend of Xigenon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; already seen ty 4 posting again moe @ JesusBuffs did u ever try minor healing with pure rr combo? rofl ...
Page: 7

Banned

already seen ty 4 posting again moe
    @ JesusBuffs
    did u ever try minor healing with pure rr combo? rofl minor will stop after each rr u need to press w + rr + skills to keep minor going so isnt sr combo a problem for a rouge[/b]
    +1. Minor will stop. E or W is essential.

Banned

+1. Minor will stop. E or W is essential.[/b]

i will try to explain this best i can ..... hard for me though simply cuz ive only thought of it in my head

when u combo with rr u shouldnt be seeing much animation
    it should be skill rr fast meaning no pause between skill and the rr, that wont make your combo fail... that is y they say use skill rr combo to cancel priest heal. Bcuz your Rs come in fastest when using rr combo.Using wr combo basically drags out your R unless of course u press w right after r.

The problem with rr and the reason ppl cancel with it is that they press skill rr and then have trouble figuring out the timing since they used the skill so fast. Even i mess up sometimes and switch to wr combo even though ive been using rr combo for bout 3 yrs +.

my point: u cant really see the animation if u dont drag out the animation.
    BTW ull notice some ppl use rr and cant cancel priest heal for shit mean they need to drag out the rr a bit more( im one of these ppl ,so is norbit and a few other ppl ive seen)

i hope i explained it ok

a side note: i cant stand booo's combo speed, might as well use minor/pot for quick damage especially since he hits every1 so high. Would be so much more effective to me it seems. Whats the point of a heavy minor if ur lvl 80 with sick ac... go for combo speed

Banned

Boo has no healing method. According to his cousin, his friends minor heal for him. If you look at his videos, you will see that he has 3 minor heals against high level players. Ok 2 are on his keyboard, but where is the third one coming from. Right.. I forgot the mouse.

So he is using 1 hand to minor on his keyboard, the second hand to minor with the mouse, and a third hand to combo.

Wait, don't Humans generally have 2 hands?[/b]

minor and combo with 1 hand

minor with other...
    most of it is in the mouse since u dont minor to fast on keyboard

ive done it before but i found it made my combo so slow i simply decided to go minor/pot

Banned

Im talking sin vs warrior
    if sin is using rr combo and warrior using sr combo( i mean deep sr where they move WAY BACK)

then the sins combo will cancel...has happened to me, has prolly happened to most sins...ull notice if u watch it from a warriors view most sins have to end up pressing w to move up and stop attacking... in the end u just have to end up adding w into your combo when facing a warrior..

im not sure if ur talkin warrior vs warrior, there is your expertise not mine :P PREACH ON[/b]
    I see what you are saying now.

Jesusbuffs, his combo is lot faster than most of the combo's i've seen lately on videos, it's not that hard to compare that's my point of view.[/b]
    Warriors combo can only be so fast, it can only go as fast as the skill cools down, anyone with a good consistant combo on a warrior will combo just ask fast.

already seen ty 4 posting again moe
    @ JesusBuffs
    did u ever try minor healing with pure rr combo? rofl minor will stop after each rr u need to press w + rr + skills to keep minor going so isnt sr combo a problem for a rouge[/b]
    Yes, when I played rogue I used 2x minor, and skill r r combo. Minor never stopped, maybe you just suck at minor combo?

+1. Minor will stop. E or W is essential.[/b]
    Bullshit.

i saw the video's and its a really nice combo exactly like Cerote's combo u need to try to vs with him one time

and about bitching about Booo like usual i dont know guys when u gonna stop being jelous of him.

Boo have nice and rare skills i haven't seen in a while and he is really good at pk and his video's prooves it. if he lost once or twice in a vs doesn't mean he is a noob or he have no skills i mean who has never lost a vs in KO history NONE so don't judge from that point of view

3thos

that combo is nowhere near hitmachine's[/b]
    hitmachine also used actools.

venom

lol

when u combo with rr u shouldnt be seeing much animation[/b]
    That's how RR combo is done, and no problems with minor. I do use 1 minor only.

On a side note I can't say I recognize how 000 does his rr combo, it looks like constant R-attacks.

Banned

That's how RR combo is done, and no problems with minor. I do use 1 minor only.
    On a side note I can't say I recognize how 000 does his rr combo, it looks like constant R-attacks.[/b]

He cant get the timing right so he reverts to spamming it, so does felix it seems... I used to do the same and still do sometimes when doing a running combo(now i use e r combo)...There really is no diffrence to what I can see. Spam it click it twice : / whatever as long as u get the kill right?

Banned

hitmachine also used actools.[/b]

really???

truth plz so i can decide wether or not to delete his vids : /

Its not so easy to mark the rogue when u r blinded while u r using 2nd hand for poting. Possible tho if u ll react really fast.

Combo timing is good since there was a casting faild once ot twice.

Poting with 2nd hand on warrior is very easy just the 1st pot must cover r+skill and when ur mana is on 1\2 start using souls.

Giga vs sins is a mistake. Ofc if u think he might use spear def then what to do eh?

warrior is too boring ><

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567