Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Edena First Day

This is a discussion on Edena First Day within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; camaz0tz you can buy 600NP =)...
Page: 2

hej

camaz0tz you can buy 600NP =)

lolior

our clan got roc, 2X lesath tail, shaula tail , lycaon and lobo pendents slm

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by hej
    camaz0tz you can buy 600NP =)
    no i said +600 as in for the day...means i had 700np total..as for buying np if i remember correctly it doesnt count toward ur gained np just adds to ur total so u cant use it to get on stipend

boxerss

lol we were killing derus, clan party, you guys tryed raiding 3 times go owned.. 4th time you brought like 2 whole parties
    :lol:

let us exp in peace

Originally posted by boxerss
    lol we were killing derus, clan party, you guys tryed raiding 3 times go owned.. 4th time you brought like 2 whole parties *
    :lol: *

let us exp in peace
    couldnt have been me...largest party ive been in was 5 people :blink: and have never traveled with another party...unless i was solo and ksing lol

boxerss

it was stevensegal rumby what ever, (you =p) tristan, two mages two priests (classics) a battle priest.. and like 2 more rouges, accurate or somthing. and some female rouge

Originally posted by boxerss
    it was stevensegal rumby what ever, (you =p) tristan, two mages two priests (classics) a battle priest.. and like 2 more rouges, accurate or somthing. and some female rouge
    i havent been in a pk party with stevenseagal or a rumby or 3 priests :blink: so definately not me considering im the only one that plays my char

SaTaN

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-boxerss
    i havent been in a pk party with stevenseagal or a rumby or 3 priests :blink: so definately not me considering im the only one that plays my char[/b]
    liar!! i saw you also :P

LiberAchi

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-boxerss
    i havent been in a pk party with stevenseagal or a rumby or 3 priests :blink: so definately not me considering im the only one that plays my char[/b]
    +1, I haven't pked with StevenSeagal yet and he can confirm it.. Just to let u know, every party I attacked yesterday, got raped, and alot of people can confirm that to :P

boxerss

i dont think "everyone" got raped :lol: we got you quite a few times

clan plz >_<

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Some of the Heroes of Hollywood clan did end up running next to Saracenz for about 5 mins last night, but that was just coincidence, as our PKing routes matched up for a bit :lol:

BabyJustSayShutUp

fuck turkey fuck k2 fuck gm

Pwner4Last

stfu fucking noob

rofl when i saw this topic:" Edena First Day"
    i asked myself which noob bumped it.. it was the fool w/o sexlife and fuck k2 and turks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast