Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Edit..tez lost vs and cry.

This is a discussion on Edit..tez lost vs and cry. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not a fact ur just a dumass ...... its not hard for a lvl 72 to beat a lvl ...
Page: 4

stevouk

its not a fact ur just a dumass ...... its not hard for a lvl 72 to beat a lvl 79 turk cause most turks suk.[/b]
    Ofc its a fact....a lvl 79 warriors has what? 6khp? with lycaon build maybe less all you have to do is spam hp pots and the lvl 70-80 skill w/e and its as easy as that, your obviously Apolons gay lover...DUMASS lol :lol:

Banned

Ofc its a fact....a lvl 79 warriors has what? 6khp? with lycaon build maybe less all you have to do is spam hp pots and the lvl 70-80 skill w/e and its as easy as that, your obviously Apolons gay lover...DUMASS lol :lol:[/b]

he is right

if was stated full warrior build with masters which i didnt have as well i would have close to 7500 hp maybe 8k and my ap would be 2500+

i dont need to combo.....this vid i was cheated and also 70 atak 70 defense to try out diff build and also i was 96 INT for lycaon hammer so my hp is low

Th3Gam3

man how the fuck do you double or triple minor....i tried rogue for few hours and i cant even do one minor and atak.... :lol:[/b]
    yeah 3 minor is fuked ur man jsut gets drained way 2 fast h34r:

1minor ftw :P

What the fuck you guys bragging about ?

He used def armours .. so ?

He fuckin won ..

Get fuckin over it ..

Indiaan

MillionVoices

hmm tez atking kind of slow, i had fraps on my fight b4 with gigas and dual wield im atking like 2x as fast, i mean by animation of warrior and skill. i dont use combo ofc.
    Tez running on 5 fps ? xD

O_o

Tez you cry again ..omg[/b]
    nah u noob, when someone doing 1v1, only gayness using anti weapon armors. I dont think Tez was that weak, even he spam skills not with R can kill that rouge. e.g. i did few time 1v1 with |X1X|, my rappy hit him 400-500, i changed to HB7+ (with almost 500 ap less than rappy) hit him 600-700 - so? U cannt call that 1v1, should called gay-vs-gay :P

Peace

Banned

hmm tez atking kind of slow, i had fraps on my fight b4 with gigas and dual wield im atking like 2x as fast, i mean by animation of warrior and skill. i dont use combo ofc.
    Tez running on 5 fps ? xD[/b]
    6-10 fps actually :lol:

6-10 fps actually :lol:[/b]
    Your rich just go buy at 5,000$ alienware and run it at 60fps with fraps on.

http://www.falcon-nw.com/
    http://www.alienware.com/

Banned

Your rich just go buy at 5,000$ alienware and run it at 60fps with fraps on.

http://www.falcon-nw.com/
    http://www.alienware.com/[/b]
    i am building one that devile spec for me ..... all parts should be in soon then i will get 70+ fps noob :lol:

but ty

Beast&Harlot

man how the fuck do you double or triple minor....i tried rogue for few hours and i cant even do one minor and atak.... :lol:[/b]
    Dont ask me, but i have a rogue in my clan that can do double easy and he is trying for triple lol so ask him i cant play a rogue for shit, im warrior ftw :P

Banned

Dont ask me, but i have a rogue in my clan that can do double easy and he is trying for triple lol so ask him i cant play a rogue for shit, im warrior ftw :P[/b]
    ok

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234