Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Edited char on Ionia

This is a discussion on Edited char on Ionia within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Using HXB+1 only in this pic, so.. whatever his items are, jewels/armors/weapon, I have no reason to believe the above ...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Using HXB+1 only in this pic, so.. whatever his items are, jewels/armors/weapon, I have no reason to believe the above screenshot being photoshopped or even altered in any way. The res, hp, mana.. everything seems to add up perfectly with the usage of quest jewels, now the bow he's using could be a +1 or even +3 only. There's no way of finding out if it's fake or not, unless you find out what exactly the bow is he's using.

Edit, GinzaGirl is obviously fake. Must have found a way of altering KSC' :>

http://kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php?ser...;name=GinzaGirl

bydead

XD Cheat engine akanzy?

vhf

@ schrotti, yesterday I looked at kok and he DID HAVE 3900+ HP.

Imhotep

@ schrotti, yesterday I looked at kok and he DID HAVE 3900+ HP.[/b]
    same

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

yeah he did...its weird cos now he has around 1270. Also lSarumanl (gerydeft gang member) with editted stats also now has like 1240hp. K2 realised their stats and editted them? Because that hp alone is too low for a lvl 78 mage...

Ive stopped looking on KOK cos it depresses me the amount of editted or koxped chars, for me its best not 2 know lol

Banned

It's 99% all the edited chars are Gerydeft, he has the tool and edited multiply members

SUPREME OVERLORD Senior Member Olaz's Avatar

edited or visual bug :<
    with some kind of hex editor you can change ingame values, clientside..

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

edited or visual bug :<
    with some kind of hex editor you can change ingame values, clientside..[/b]
    No you can&#39;t. Character Level, EXP, Stats, Skills.. everything is server based. You can edit the appearence of your client in a way that it THINKS you&#39;d have those stats, but thats way too much of a hassle just for getting a fake screenshot. Rather much alter the KSC itself (yes, very possible).

No you can&#39;t. Character Level, EXP, Stats, Skills.. everything is server based. You can edit the appearence of your client in a way that it THINKS you&#39;d have those stats, but thats way too much of a hassle just for getting a fake screenshot. Rather much alter the KSC itself (yes, very possible).[/b]
    Tahts exactly what he said, besides its a matter of seconds and no hassle at all.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

It might have been stat reset but I think that picture is real.
    It&#39;s funny how ppl still don&#39;t know that you get more stats from dex, str, int and hp if you&#39;re higher level. If you had level 1 char with 255 stats it would only have something like 400 hp so that&#39;s why I&#39;m pretty sure the pic is real.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

hahahhahahahhahahaha laughed at this picture but it&#39;s like the other guys said.

this guy used a program to search for the vallues of his stats and then changed it to new vallues.

i remember good old days when there was screen shots of 99999999999999999 nps on a char xD

even thoe this screenshots can be funny they are useing illeagal tools, wich ofc is bannable.

so don&#39;t try this unless u really wanna get banned xD

Royalassassin

heard lota ppl hav that

imhotep is a godmoder in ionia, i dno if its you tho

Imhotep

imhotep is a godmoder in ionia, i dno if its you tho[/b]
    negative, I saw that guy when I was on Ionia for the first few days, gave him abuse about stealing my name and then logged off xD I play c-west and my chars aren&#39;t called imhotep

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast