Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TSK81 Pk Movie5

This is a discussion on TSK81 Pk Movie5 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kre0OqR-3Ps&feature=related]YouTube - TSK81 Movie 5[/ame] not my movie, but love the free style at the start in the music , ...
Page: 1

Default TSK81 Pk Movie5

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kre0OqR-3Ps&feature=related]YouTube - TSK81 Movie 5[/ame]

not my movie, but love the free style at the start in the music , and mage has decent skill for a turk

edit: seems to be 2 version's tho here is another [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NmGkAz3MnY&feature=channel[/ame]
    Last edited by 稣제逸눇Leqend; 02-06-2010 at 11:42 AM.

This guy is one of the friendliest people I met during my diez period.

<3 Erkan.

Impimp

Definitely some nice gear there, however I liked the music in the beginning near the end it was a bit repetitious. However still nice to see some solo pk hardly ever see that anymore, Wish you the best of luck. Btw which one do you like more the fire or the light? :]

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I loved them, but what do you mean by : and mage has decent skill for a turk..

Turk or not, this guy has skills. He could be peruvian or even grek wtf does it have to do with skills lol?

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    I loved them, but what do you mean by : and mage has decent skill for a turk..

Turk or not, this guy has skills. He could be peruvian or even grek wtf does it have to do with skills lol?
    Turks have a huge connection disadvantage. I would hope that's why he made that statement.

this is probably one of the most boring mage movies ive ever seen. imo.

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    YouTube - TSK81 Movie 5

not my movie, but love the free style at the start in the music , and mage has decent skill for a turk
    I really don't like him for some reason, although he has some mean ass editing skills. Few times I've spoken to him he's a fucking tool

EDIT - Could be someone else with the editing skills I can't remember.

Regarding the music, if it's the same person I'm thinking of, it's a person who does beatboxing with a flute

Search mario beatbox flute on youtube (or something like that) the song is cool as shit
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-08-2010 at 02:27 PM.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    I really don't like him for some reason, although he has some mean ass editing skills. Few times I've spoken to him he's a fucking tool

Regarding the music, if it's the same person I'm thinking of, it's a person who does beatboxing with a flute

Search mario beatbox flute on youtube (or something like that) the song is cool as shit
    you mean this guy made that beatbox? if he did it w/o loop machine then its awsome flute-beatbox but i think its impossible without loop. doin the beats while pipping is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    you mean this guy made that beatbox? if he did it w/o loop machine then its awsome flute-beatbox but i think its impossible without loop. doin the beats while pipping is impossible.
    TSK didn't make the beatbox

I'll find the video of the person who did (if it's the person I'm thinking of)

EDIT - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4Hoz2SRL4]YouTube - Super Mario on Flute w beatbox[/ame]

This is the person I think it is, only one I know who beatboxes flutes. I think the way it's done is cool as fuck

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

ya, not bad beatbox 4 life

3 players on it erkan / kerem and smoeone else... Erkan is a really nice guy, the others hardly speak (english).

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    3 players on it erkan / kerem and smoeone else... Erkan is a really nice guy, the others hardly speak (english).
    Possibly someone else then, all I know is there an arsehole

TSK didn't make the beatbox

I'll find the video of the person who did (if it's the person I'm thinking of)

EDIT - YouTube - Super Mario on Flute w beatbox

This is the person I think it is, only one I know who beatboxes flutes. I think the way it's done is cool as fuck
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3kyNGVK-hI]YouTube - Nathan "Flutebox" Lee and Beardyman @ Google, London[/ame]

so much skill <3 it i would love to see them in person doin this stuff

LonelyH

your stun rate sooo low? nice items though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast