Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ego Vs DirtyBoy

This is a discussion on Ego Vs DirtyBoy within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The way I see it, it's obvious you would win because your items and level DO give you the greatest ...
Page: 2

The way I see it, it's obvious you would win because your items and level DO give you the greatest advantage

Regardless whether they trash talked you saying they could beat you at any time....why don't you fight him with him using DD Talia, that would even it up more and it's not uncommon to see people PKing with talias on. That's another "anytime" hypothetical situation according to your statement

Banned

pugly what can't u understand????

every1 beside that bp knew and said that he will 3 hit him and will win

he made that movie to shut his mouth thats all

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    pugly what can't u understand????

every1 beside that bp knew and said that he will 3 hit him and will win

he made that movie to shut his mouth thats all
    Seriously, why the fuck can't people spell my name. It's only 10 characters for christ sake.

There's two arguments really.
    - Ego can "3 hit them"
    - DirtyBoy is more skilled and can "rape" them

DirtyBoy was wrong to think they could beat the rogue easily in a vs when the rogue clearly outclasses them in terms of items and PK awareness (not skill since I don't play that server) or know them personally...

My statement was made following the statement Ego made that it was "everything goes" vs and anytime / anyplace kind of vs. So I asked for them to post a rematch with more "fairer" standards for a vs to see the difference which would be a better contrast on who the more skilled player is. If Ego can beat them with the same AP then they can prove they're not all about "items"

Hell!, Even if they don't wanna follow the standards at least fight with the priest in DD Talia, it will make it more interesting

The video has already proven that Ego can "3 hit" them... well so to speak, but it hasn't proved that Ego is the more skilled player.

Make the match fairer then record the vs again under fairer conditions. Do you think Ego would be able to kill DirtyBoy easily if DB had Full +5 uniques and Full +10 armours ? No, because his items would make him really strong, therefore you make them both the same type of strength and a rematch takes place to determine skill level.

As I say, I personally don't give a shit about who's better than who, it's why I find vs's pointless, because they're not a competition between who's got more skill merely who has the better items.

If I was given a well geared BP, I could rape people all day long in vs and PK. If I was given a well geared rogue and I was a shit player I would still rape because my items were good. If my items were shit it would show my skill level because I wouldn't be able to match people in terms of skill level.
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-25-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Banned

well i just saw the vid

1st i was a lvl 73 fp bp with this gear= hb7 dual fov sashos+1 wp1 and dual lils
    2nd i wasnt using big pots just normal
    3rd who the heck says i can use my skillz i didnt have massive ( low lvl ) if u use blind eskrima and shit who says i cant use all my skillz
    4rd yes i realised i used heals a lot of times
    5th i had just quitted my rogue after 2 years of playing it and starting bp but yep i realised i was practicing .
    6th the final score was (3-2) yes i maybe suck at priest but what the heck i enjoy sucking at priest. now im a lvl 77 bp who only wants its 2 have fun after work or college but some peps take 2 seriously this game maybe i suck cuz i dont babashop but the heck i got the money 2 get better items but whats the point 2 prove some dickheads than im better than em? LOL i realised how lame is 2 pretend or be better than someone not in real life just in a game .. i never going 2 reach 80 lol thats just 2 much for me lol

and ok w/e ur name is u won u point it out u re better than me at that time maybe we ll vs sometime just for fun there is no need to trash cuz a game its just pathetic

have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    well i just saw the vid
    You don't need to worry about proving anything

Geared Priest > All

1. Puddgy your a moron
    2. Nouveck if all u wanna do is have fun then you should stop talking shit cuz you obviously cant back it up

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    1. Puddgy your a moron
    2. Nouveck if all u wanna do is have fun then you should stop talking shit cuz you obviously cant back it up
    Wow, constructive. You base that on what exactly?

If Nouveck wants to have fun trash talking then it's up to them. It's only a forum and KO is only a game, if people take offence to it then they really need to rethink their lives

Knight Online

SRS BIZNS!

That is all.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

wish i could make a vid like this but he's too much a pussy to vs me. good shit he's a fucking noob faggot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensReject View Post
    wish i could make a vid like this but he's too much a pussy to vs me. good shit he's a fucking noob faggot
    sure we can vs just send me a pm and im not as retarded to be a prick on internet thats lame.

bet hell full db you, spam heal till he eventually wins

lol that priest fkin sucks donkey dkkkk.

Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    sure we can vs just send me a pm and im not as retarded to be a prick on internet thats lame.
    yea but didnt you talk sht on the internet about people and clans....hypocrite

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ussghost6304 View Post
    yea but didnt you talk sht on the internet about people and clans....hypocrite
    about babashop? yes i did pointed the truth about em

Most of u telling him suck, well why don't u try and vs with dirty gear and that sin gear, and come back tell how it went huh. I bet u suck too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast