Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ego Vs DirtyBoy

This is a discussion on Ego Vs DirtyBoy within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vsed cuz he was talking shit and this is how he do's it [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWALhk70uzI]YouTube - DirtyBoy Hater[/ame]...
Page: 1

Default Ego Vs DirtyBoy

vsed cuz he was talking shit and this is how he do's it
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWALhk70uzI]YouTube - DirtyBoy Hater[/ame]

Banned

haha
    Typical, talkin trash on the internetz but not able to back it up.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

he thinks hes good because he can just spam heal in a vs? he sucks.

Nothing to comment realy .

Banned

Lol... that priest is such an noob o.O
    He keeps healing and duffing and he hits maybe 2 times in an vs xD

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

thats why its hard to beat bp with legitimate gear
    he shouldve hit u more

In my opinion it's a pretty pointless verses. You'd have to have 2 extremely geared chars to stand a chance in a versus against each other. An 83 rogue using Eskrima / CP can pretty much turn around a vs instantly

This is part of the reason I don't bother with versus's personally unless it's against a priest. All other classes get some form of advantage

This sin (in this scenario) is using the large HP / Mana pots which can greatly help win the vs. They've got fuck loads of AP and probably hit around 1800+ with CP / Eskrima against massive AC. Whereas the priest is inexperienced in vs imo and has low ap making shit damage anyway

Easiest way to win against a highly geared rogue is just play dirty. Versus are only for people who want to brag over the biggest e-dick. Versus are only fair if you play against the same class or you have uber godlike items (or your very skilled).
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-25-2010 at 09:53 AM.

TNM

I'm not a fan of critical point in vs either, but yeah in this case why not own him as hard as possible. The priest also used all his skills so why not

wow foreal could he even heal anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by as-pekk View Post
    thats why its hard to beat bp with legitimate gear
    he shouldve hit u more
    1800AP would hit for shit against a lvl 83 rogue with the crazy stats posted

They'd probably hit maybe 700 no duffs and 850 with duffs.

Yet the rogue can not only use minor like crazy because of their major AP, they were also using the big hp potions which would make them a lot harder to kill.

DirtyBoy just needs more AP and practice in vs I think, easiest way is just massive people with huge AP reduces their damage by a chunk then throw your duffs when being cured. Alternatively stack up the DD and whack away

No point playing fair in vs, because they never are unless same items + gear + lvl + class

Quote Originally Posted by TNM View Post
    I'm not a fan of critical point in vs either, but yeah in this case why not own him as hard as possible. The priest also used all his skills so why not
    Not all them, the priest was spamming heal when they should have attacked. The best time to attack as priest is when the rogues are curing, because it still takes a good second for them to stop and cure

I'd love to get on that account just to see how hard a rogue hits with that much ap and just to try out a vs. I'd have preferred a paper BP with 3000+ ap, would be a lot more fun

Both of you are morons.

So you can 2 hit him with cp+eskrima+well over 3k ap, that is really pro. The fact that he heals while you are curing is retarded also he never moved to cast a heal or debuff which leads me to believe he hasnt been playing a priest for long.

I read some comments on the stats thread, no need for you to post and prove you can beat him when we have seen both of your chars, with 3800ap the only way he can beat you is fully duffing you and healing with good timing to avoid getting raped by that AP.

All and all like puggy said, pointless to vs on different classes if you expect it to be "fair". Honestly a rogue and a bp should be all skills open, you can use pots and heal skill (minor) yes yes minor and 10k heal are not the same, he dan debuff you can cure, you have a SHITLOAD more AP, HP, AC than him. So all in all i think that is as fair as it could have gone.

A shame though that using all skills he lost, i dont think he realizes he can cast massive or subside. You won because of your items and because he doesnt know how to vs using a bp and all skills. Again puggy was right, the key skill to use is massive and subside, that is what buys you time to get on your duffs and go in for the kill.

Spend your time doing PK, thats the fun part of the game. VS can be real fun but once they are done like this one it is just a retarded waste of time.

My 2 cents.

wow, nouveck should go back rogue..

Na, just needs more practice in PK for comboing and when to duff, heal, cure and attack etc. Rogues are already fucked up to start without having nearly 4000ap....

There's nothing wrong with spam healing yourself in a versus if you want. It's about winning and getting NPs not winning out on morals. You use every skill you have.

What's fair about Egos' stats in a vs compared to Dirty Boy ?
    DirtyBoy has half the AP, and worse stats overall.

Conditions I would suggest....to make the fight more fair

DirtyBoy:
    Parasite / Malice / Torment allowed (no massive)
    No spam healing a "recovery" to full hp (i.e 10k or 2-3 x 1920) is fine

Ego:
    1 dagger only, cures allowed, CP & Eskrima allowed

Both Classes:
    Regular HP & Mp Potions only allowed (720 + 1920)

Before you start arguing the whole point of a vs is that the classes must be equally matched. Otherwise whoever has the better items / stats will win everytime. Both classes have been penalised slightly but still have stats that allow either one of them to win. I would suggest a rematch using above scenario at least whoever wins it can shut you both up.

Personally I don't see the point in vsing a rogue as a priest because someone will always moan on with "no duffs", "no heals", "no CP" etc. If I had full DD on my priest (IN, IB, DD Cap, DD Talia), with worse stats I would still win, because I'd have the advantage straight away... the rogue would be hitting you for pretty much nothing and you could simply throw a duff heal once and whack away soon as they start curing. They'd then have to wait for their crit point to recharge to do huge damage again
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-25-2010 at 12:37 PM.

the vs was anything goes bc he talks so much shit on our whole clan about how we are nothing but items and he can rape us at any time blah blah blah

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast