Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ego Vs DirtyBoy

This is a discussion on Ego Vs DirtyBoy within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They both sux HATE ME...
Page: 3

They both sux

HATE ME

Banned

db sucks. he allways talks shit, and rly dont know how to play BP lolz
    healhealhealdbdbdb all the time :P

both of them suck... one is a shitty bp with noob gear, and other a kinda noob rogue with godly gear... this is pointless

Dip

That guy... puts my class... to complete and utter shame.
    He makes me want to retire my BP lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparda_87 View Post
    Most of u telling him suck, well why don't u try and vs with dirty gear and that sin gear, and come back tell how it went huh. I bet u suck too
    You have no room to talk.. I remember you saying how with the same gear you would beat me.. We went to the Chaos beta with the same items and im sure i beat you maybe 30-2?

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    You have no room to talk.. I remember you saying how with the same gear you would beat me.. We went to the Chaos beta with the same items and im sure i beat you maybe 30-2?

Yea I admit that was my defeat and your point is? (it a game, you win some you lose some, maybe it a big deal for people like you when they lose huh..) And, give me a link where I said I would 100% beat you in fair vs to refresh my memory

Here a clip, notice at 0:26 sec, 1 hell blade fail if it didn't you could have die. And of course I realise there time you beat me when I didn't fail 1 skill and you know what, GOOD for you mate.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay2SVeq50GM"]YouTube - Neputne Vs ;O[/ame]

It not like I have utterly ultra crap combo and also not like you COMPLETELY slaughter me with 20% hp more, when you do that your my new god oke. People like you probably have jizz in your pant wen beat some one in a game

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4"]YouTube - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

Too bad could have vs me wen I put hp pot on right click, much more comfortable for focus on combo without fail

And this probably the last time I will make a post about you or your clan. It a complete waste of my precious time to try have mouth fight with a guy thousand of miles away from me on the Internet...

P.S: Try have little less ego/pride when playing a game, maybe many more people would like you...
    Last edited by Sparda_87; 02-26-2010 at 02:59 AM.

Yea I admit that was my defeat and your point is? (it a game, you win some you lose some, maybe it a big deal for people like you when they lose huh..) And, give me a link where I said I would 100% beat you in fair vs to refresh my memory

Here a clip, notice at 0:26 sec, 1 hell blade fail if it didn't you could have die. And of course I realise there time you beat me when I didn't fail 1 skill and you know what, GOOD for you mate.

YouTube - Neputne Vs ;O

It not like I have utterly ultra crap combo and also not like you COMPLETELY slaughter me with 20% hp more, when you do that your my new god oke. People like you probably have jizz in your pant wen beat some one in a game

YouTube - Jizz In My Pants

Too bad could have vs me wen I put hp pot on right click, much more comfortable for focus on combo without fail

And this probably the last time I will make a post about you or your clan. It a complete waste of my precious time to try have mouth fight with a guy thousand of miles away from me on the Internet...

P.S: Try have little less ego/pride when playing a game, maybe many more people would like you...
    I am currently banned from the forums until 2021 so when that year comes i will get u that topic.. Its not my fault u cant combo.. Anytime you wanna do it again just let me know cuz the 2nd day we vsed you were pathetic i was beating u with no pauldren and you said you put pots on right click. Just because you think you can beat people in a VS dont mean your good cuz in my eyes when i watch you PK its just sad.. You remind me of PBandGel he totally blows you just dont have his items. I do like when i beat people its a ego booster and like ive said 999 times i dont care who doesnt like me. As long as i got my main 8 i dont need anyone else

I am currently banned from the forums until 2021 so when that year comes i will get u that topic.. Its not my fault u cant combo.. Anytime you wanna do it again just let me know cuz the 2nd day we vsed you were pathetic i was beating u with no pauldren and you said you put pots on right click. Just because you think you can beat people in a VS dont mean your good cuz in my eyes when i watch you PK its just sad.. You remind me of PBandGel he totally blows you just dont have his items. I do like when i beat people its a ego booster and like ive said 999 times i dont care who doesnt like me. As long as i got my main 8 i dont need anyone else
    Uh Huh I'm suck, ur pro, I'm done talking about this shlt or you. Also it interesting that Im suck wen i know who to aim in pk party, guess what when i pk with english party I'm the one usually give out the command for people and amazingly my party win against good gear turk (and I'm the only 80 in it and orc all lvl 80 warrior with raptor+9). Well whatever u said, I'm out for good on posting on Oly section or topic about ur clan. Cheer mate

P.S Second day pot were not on right click and my damage on 1st day and 2nd day were exactly same, shouldnt i be hiting u harder on 2nd day, proof pls!. Just wondering do you act like this in real life? If yes, if no1 ever hit u yet then pretty incredible...
    Last edited by Sparda_87; 02-26-2010 at 08:06 AM.

Uh Huh I'm suck, ur pro, I'm done talking about this shlt or you. Also it interesting that Im suck wen i know who to aim in pk party, guess what when i pk with english party I'm the one usually give out the command for people and amazingly my party win against good gear turk (and I'm the only 80 in it and orc all lvl 80 warrior with raptor+9). Well whatever u said, I'm out for good on posting on Oly section or topic about ur clan. Cheer mate

P.S Just wondering do you act like this in real life? If yes, if no1 ever hit u yet then pretty incredible...
    Maybe thats why your partys sucks.. Maybe you shouldnt give out commands In my PK party if your not listening to me your not in my party.
    Im a realist i call it like i see it. Someone hitting me would be a big big mistake. Im like 5`10`` and 220 pounds i think.

Banned

Maybe thats why your partys sucks.. Maybe you shouldnt give out commands In my PK party if your not listening to me your not in my party.
    Im a realist i call it like i see it. Someone hitting me would be a big big mistake. Im like 5`10`` and 220 pounds i think.
    You must be one hell of a fat kid then, from your trash talk you cant be to old lol.
    Last edited by jpdaballa; 02-26-2010 at 08:38 AM.

Dip

I'm rooting for Sm0keS 'cuz his avatar is the shit. Fight fight !

I call neither, both noobs, it's a game

Sm0kes your a fucking welp, 220 pounds is what 16 stones ?

I can play the e-penis game too, I'm 6.3 and weigh a gazillion pounds, nobody dares argue with me.

Chaos isn't really a good test of skill only a test of your combo ability
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-26-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    You must be one hell of a fat kid then, from your trash talk you cant be to old lol.
    Im 18 and in HS i was a varsity football player so yep i kinda big
    Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    I call neither, both noobs, it's a game

Sm0kes your a fucking welp, 220 pounds is what 16 stones ?

I can play the e-penis game too, I'm 6.3 and weigh a gazillion pounds, nobody dares argue with me.

Chaos isn't really a good test of skill only a test of your combo ability
    Wat the fuck is 16 stones and i have nobody to impress.. Thats my real height and weight and its true nobody fucks with me

Im 18 and in HS i was a varsity football player so yep i kinda big

Wat the fuck is 16 stones and i have nobody to impress.. Thats my real height and weight and its true nobody fucks with me
    I like people who can speak their mind but what you wrote lately makes you look like a nerd who is proud of achieving something at an online game which most of us will agree sucks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I like people who can speak their mind but what you wrote lately makes you look like a nerd who is proud of achieving something at an online game which most of us will agree sucks.

Hes mexican, theres not much left to be proud of

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast