Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

ElaniaPolis 10th pk movie ~~~

This is a discussion on ElaniaPolis 10th pk movie ~~~ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo ok waiting for razor to verify Razor never played with me..he played against me and he ...
Page: 3

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    ok waiting for razor to verify
    Razor never played with me..he played against me and he never actually PKed against me..
    full dbuff -> town.
    or run 289348927349823489234 miles away

jesus fucking christ, cut that endless BS, and just talk about VIDEO...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    jesus fucking christ, cut that endless BS, and just talk about VIDEO...
    he started :O

ok waiting for razor to verify
    there it is. sucky sucky too much?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    there it is. sucky sucky too much?
    he said any player so ofc im going to choose the most skilled player that played cwest why would i choose a shitty player like you to ask?

he said any player so ofc im going to choose the most skilled player that played cwest why would i choose a shitty player like you to ask?
    Not sure if you are trolling with that satement, but I think Danny is probably the most skilled player to play cwest. That comes from someone that didnt actually play that server though. Im actually interested in what Degano says. Would you agree ?

thats a bit to far he was good, but best from CW? i cant agree with that

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I said every player that played with me, Razor never played with me and therefore... I'm not even counting him.
    He was just another archer that plays solo 24/7 and killing naked players because thats all he can do, or try to KS.

About grim, I can assure you that he's better player than you.
    I never played with you and I never will but when some guy that just talks too much without proving anything...then he must be a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Not sure if you are trolling with that satement, but I think Danny is probably the most skilled player to play cwest. That comes from someone that didnt actually play that server though. Im actually interested in what Degano says. Would you agree ?
    If he believe that Danny is a good player, then he is more than free to ask him.
    I played with Danny.
    Last edited by Adi; 11-18-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    he started :O
    And you have to finish it right?

Little archer Senior Member

I highly doubt you know who razor is, once you open your eyes and see what this guy doing in this forums you'll realize how fag he is.
    He's just another attention whore.
    Wow man I am offended.

You see, razor is just a guy that enjoys laughing at idiots, he's pretty chill actually~

Edit: Inb4 souls lock

Edit2:
    full dbuff -> town.
    or run 289348927349823489234 miles away
    oh wtf

Where do you play? Are you telling me that if you pked solo you would stay and fight an 8 man party by yourself while being fully duffed? Are you that geared? lol

I can see what Stan meant now. Try being outnumbered or as the underdog for once in your life, you might learn a thing or 2 in pk.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Wow man I am offended.

You see, razor is just a guy that enjoys laughing at idiots, he's pretty chill actually~
    Idiots...I loled.
    I would say you try to laugh at people that disagree with you or people who found out that you are a pathetic fag.

Edit2:

oh wtf

Where do you play? Are you telling me that if you pked solo you would stay and fight an 8 man party by yourself while being fully duffed? Are you that geared? lol

I can see what Stan meant now. Try being outnumbered or as the underdog for once in your life, you might learn a thing or 2 in pk.
    When did I say that I can fight by myself against 8man party? I said you never actually PKed against me because you used to run solo.
    Read carefully.

I never tried to outnumber someone, about Stan...
    What he meant?this guy used to run with 1priest, try to spike town someone which is impossible with his gear and then come again and do the same thing over and over.
    I never expected him to VS 8ppl party with 2people, but I expected him to stop being a nob that wasting his time over nothing.

Little archer Senior Member

Idiots...I loled.
    I would say you try to laugh at people that disagree with you or people who found out that you are a pathetic fag.
    Who found out what? I'm the TOP LIKED GUY IN HERE you understand?! There will always be haters, even those imaginary ones that seem to stalk you.

When did I say that I can fight by myself against 8man party? I said you never actually PKed against me because you used to run solo.
    Read carefully.

I never tried to outnumber someone, about Stan...
    What he meant?this guy used to run with 1priest, try to spike town someone which is impossible with his gear and then come again and do the same thing over and over.
    I never expected him to VS 8ppl party with 2people, but I expected him to stop being a nob that wasting his time over nothing.
    >Fully debuffed
    >Int priests run solo now?

It's so obvious to deduce, geez guy. If you claim that it was lame how I used to run or town when fully duffed then that also implies that you aren't a person who would normally do that in a solo situation (since you were aware that I used to pk solo!).

Geez guy...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Who found out what? I'm the TOP LIKED GUY IN HERE you understand?! There will always be haters, even those imaginary ones that seem to stalk you.
    top liked? lol...

>Fully debuffed
    >Int priests run solo now?

It's so obvious to deduce, geez guy. If you claim that it was lame how I used to run or town when fully duffed then that also implies that you aren't a person who would normally do that in a solo situation (since you were aware that I used to pk solo!).

Geez guy...
    tell me, you are brain damaged or what?
    WHEN did I say that what you did was lame? 1person running from 8ppl is normal. I never expected you to stand and fight.
    But this is not the point, what I tried to say is. YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY PK against me except for running because you couldn't do anything solo. WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE.

Banned Senior Member

sure you can say i havent proved my skill by making a pk video but i mean at least i didnt get owned by integrity so bad everyday that i disbanded my clan and nted

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

sure you can say i havent proved my skill by making a pk video but i mean at least i didnt get owned by integrity so bad everyday that i disbanded my clan and nted
    No, you haven't proved your "skils" in any way. YOU ARE JUST TALKING.
    I didn't get owned by anyone, the only reason I nted with 15-20clan members was because :
    1. Too many orcs nowadays.
    2. More english speakers on human side.
    3. We been orcs for the last 2-3years, we wanted some fresh start.

Look, what you trying to do here wont work for you..
    So stop trying.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast