Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

ElaniaPolis 10th pk movie ~~~

This is a discussion on ElaniaPolis 10th pk movie ~~~ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Razor you're/were dogshit lol. Don't let randoms lengthen your E-peen. Pretty sure no-one even knew or cared who the fuck ...
Page: 4

Razor you're/were dogshit lol. Don't let randoms lengthen your E-peen. Pretty sure no-one even knew or cared who the fuck you were until everyone stopped playing/stopped posting on forums and you continued, leading people to falsely believe you were ever anyone.

Flame on /bored
    wargrim and Rec7on like this.

Banned Senior Member

4 or 3 vs 2 un edited resurection rlb - YouTube

few things i would like to point out the quality is bad cause it was a fast upload to show some one but my hard drive corrupted so i wasnt able to make my full video some notes about the video:
    1. was using 1k scroll
    2.i was in chitin 8 set +5 chitin shield and +0/1 uniques
    3. all of the enemies was fully sced with the exception of the warrior that came near the end
    4. all of the orcs in that video had at least a +10 weapon and a shell 9 set.

2 people almost killed me(Before i got most of my gear) something that COULD never happen to your character cause you need insane items to support you.. YOU could never do a 2 vs 4 with +0s/+8s/+5 shield

actually i would like to challenge you go buy a chitin 8 set( i know its nothing like com on who cant afford it) and a gabs +5 on your priest and old uniques ( exception of a iron set) then let see you do a 2 vs 4 against the strongest orc clan. then you can talk about my skill level. won't happen tho cause i know you cant do it

edit: not trying to hijack the thread just he asked for the video so i gave it to him i had no intentions to even show this to any one really.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    4 or 3 vs 2 un edited resurection rlb - YouTube

few things i would like to point out the quality is bad cause it was a fast upload to show some one but my hard drive corrupted so i wasnt able to make my full video some notes about the video:
    1. was using 1k scroll
    2.i was in chitin 8 set +5 chitin shield and +0/1 uniques
    3. all of the enemies was fully sced with the exception of the warrior that came near the end
    4. all of the orcs in that video had at least a +10 weapon and a shell 9 set.

2 people almost killed me(Before i got most of my gear) something that COULD never happen to your character cause you need insane items to support you.. YOU could never do a 2 vs 4 with +0s/+8s/+5 shield

actually i would like to challenge you go buy a chitin 8 set( i know its nothing like com on who cant afford it) and a gabs +5 on your priest and old uniques ( exception of a iron set) then let see you do a 2 vs 4 against the strongest orc clan. then you can talk about my skill level. won't happen tho cause i know you cant do it

edit: not trying to hijack the thread just he asked for the video so i gave it to him i had no intentions to even show this to any one really.
    You kidding me or you being serious now?

1. A CS against 2 warriors, who knows if they are really geared or not.. but they aren't making any speical dmg on you.
    2.^
    3.So.?
    4.A shell set 9 and +10 weapon and they hit you for like 300 dmg?
    5. Its 2vs3 not 4.

I need insane items to support me, okay.
    You think I started to play with the items I got nowadays? lol..
    And I don't really understand how you compare RLB to CZ?. In CZ there is weapon effects and more skills.
    In RLB you can't get chaos or any kind of weapon effect.
    With Chitin shield against 2warriors that make 200-300dmg on you... I wouldn't be proud in your place with the fact they actually took you down to redball.

Once again, I'm always right.
    You are just another noob that talks too much

Banned Senior Member

there spamming 700s/300s with 5.5k hp and you call that "200 damage" gtfo maybe thats what people hits your priest cause you would need those kind of items and also you wouldn't be proud that they took me down to redball i obviously couldn't out pot there damage im damn proud that i faced people that COMPLETELY out geared me and raped the fuck out of them something you will never experience go back orc so integrity can rape you so more cuz they have equal items

Judging your skill based on the video, you use abilitys in reaction to your bars on the right, not animations/actions of enemy players, that's why your slow as fuck. You sat duffs for way too long, tbh if they were even half decent you'd have been clapped before you hit the 20 second mark.

Jus' sayin'
    Smooth likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Judging your skill based on the video, you use abilitys in reaction to your bars on the right, not animations/actions of enemy players, that's why your slow as fuck. You sat duffs for way too long, tbh if they were even half decent you'd have been clapped before you hit the 20 second mark.

Jus' sayin'
    thanks man appreciate the criticism glad you care enough to help out.

p.s your a pretty bad troll take notes at how mad i make degano not even being serious.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

there spamming 700s/300s with 5.5k hp and you call that "200 damage" gtfo maybe thats what people hits your priest cause you would need those kind of items and also you wouldn't be proud that they took me down to redball i obviously couldn't out pot there damage im damn proud that i faced people that COMPLETELY out geared me and raped the fuck out of them something you will never experience go back orc so integrity can rape you so more cuz they have equal items
    300........ u being serious? and you making big deal like its 1.5k spam
    No, people doesn't hit me for 200, the lowest(when they are massived and im not dbuffed) is 450-500. When I'm fully dbuffed and they are not massived they can easily hit me for 1200-1450(im talking about warriors here)
    I'm talking about average geared players (baal9..full unique +3) and we are still making some 8vs16(usually even more) players nowadays while we have 2priests on party.
    Don't forget, My priest is the strongest priest on Anatolia nowadays. And most of the meeles still able to make that much dmg on me.

Oh boy, I believe you experienced a 8vs24 and won while you had 2priests in your pt? and all these 24were just geared as every melee in your party.

Once again, trying to take up this integrity subject up.
    Look, no one really putted any challenge while I was orc. I'm not trying to show off but thats the truth.
    We had too many orcs and we still got so we couldn't even make a normal 8v8 back then, because someone always came to disturb.
    Plus, Integrity doesn't really play when I do.. on last few months they started playing at nights(4-4:30am EU time zone) back then on cwest we used to pk against them because we used to stay until the night hours but since this merge..
    we didn't even bother to stay up that late for PK because we got PK on evenings.

thanks man appreciate the criticism glad you care enough to help out.

p.s your a pretty bad troll take notes at how mad i make degano not even being serious.
    I highly doubt he tried to troll you..

And you aren't making anyone mad, I'm just enjoying to answer on your retarded comments

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    because we used to stay until the night hours but since this merge..
    we didn't even bother to stay up that late for PK because we got PK on evenings.
    (4-4:30am EU time zone)
    man im glad you have a life cause i mean since you have a life you didn't/ don't stay up all night and instead go to bed with your girlfriend or do something with your friends .. oh wait.. i feel sorry for ericdraven cause he had to play on a server with people THIS retarded and lifeless.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

man im glad you have a life cause i mean since you have a life you didn't/ don't stay up all night and instead go to bed with your girlfriend or do something with your friends .. oh wait.. i feel sorry for ericdraven cause he had to play on a server with people THIS retarded and lifeless.
    You know something called summer vacation? or you don't have it on your unkown country?
    And when I said night hours I ment around 1am, no more.

I feel sorry for your parents for having such a retarded son like you.

P.S : You can't call anyone lifeless.
    Especially you.

The only thing I can tell out of your video furious is that you're not such a massive faggot after all. DragonFroce ftw! but then again you like blowing Razor every now and then so... am undecided

The reason you managed to stay alive is because their retarded debuffer was completely lost. Rogues see constant purple and stop minoring to cure useless duffs (like confusion and slow which he didn't use) that would give them an advantage. also when they changed target it took them too long. any average duffer knows he must be active at all times not waiting on stupid cooldowns.

About your "skill" it's true what lavie said you don't watch animations (yours and theirs) and don't know when to cut nor to take advantage of glitches. you got cancelled too many times by warriors. this shouldn't happen.

edit: i still hate you :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    You know something called summer vacation? or you don't have it on your unkown country?
    so you spent your whole summer playing ko? yes there is a summer break in my country obviously but i mean i dont know any one that spends their whole break playing ko rofl

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

so you spent your whole summer playing ko? yes there is a summer break in my country obviously but i mean i dont know any one that spends their whole break playing ko rofl
    who said I spent my whole vacation on KO? =).
    I just said that I could stay late at nights, and it was 1-2am at top and then I usually had to go out.

Soooooo Degano, what I was asking is if you agree that Danny was the most skilled to play C-West.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Razor you're/were dogshit lol. Don't let randoms lengthen your E-peen. Pretty sure no-one even knew or cared who the fuck you were until everyone stopped playing/stopped posting on forums and you continued, leading people to falsely believe you were ever anyone.

Flame on /bored
    I LoLed at this jajaja. So rude man, funny though.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Soooooo Degano, what I was asking is if you agree that Danny was the most skilled to play C-West.
    Most skilled ? I don't know.

But if you would compare him to other rogues,
    I'm pretty sure he was the most skilled rogue back then when he played in cwest on SininS & SynSatioN

Banned Senior Member

are you joking razor or danny isnt the best that was on cwest. simply i said razor cause hes the only good one that still posts on this forum. if were gonna say whos the best straight up its obviously mrcuban

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast