Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

ElaniaPolis 10th pk movie ~~~

This is a discussion on ElaniaPolis 10th pk movie ~~~ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ well I don't know, I watched the first 7min and in this 7min its really waste ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post

well I don't know, I watched the first 7min and in this 7min its really waste of time..he doesn't show much except for killing people in spike..
    I don't know what it has anything to do with PK..they don't really PK they just spike someone and then town or run.

you say this is a bad movie but you say this some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D is good? sort of seems like you're butt hurt or jealous maybe a little bit of both.

well I don't know, I watched the first 7min and in this 7min its really waste of time..he doesn't show much except for killing people in spike..
    I don't know what it has anything to do with PK..they don't really PK they just spike someone and then town or run.
    Some people might like it, some people won't.. I personally don't think its worth 30min of your or anyone else free time.

Everyone can decide for theirselves.
    That's what i said , you can like or not the video . But it's still your opinion.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you say this is a bad movie but you say this some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D is good? sort of seems like you're butt hurt or jealous maybe a little bit of both.
    1. I rated it 5.3/10 which is not good.
    2. I said its not bad, doesn't means I think its good.
    3. Jealous of what exactly ...? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    So if they use tbl wich minute he use tbl in this movie, btw i didnt see the movie yet but those fans who saw it answer my question plx
    I didn't watch the entire video too but I watched 7min and in this 7min, I didn't notice any tbl..maybe I could but I personally didn't put any effort in finding any proof in this video or anything like that

but ElaniaPolis is a TBL user, check the following video if you didn't see it yet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clKVBnHoMnU <--Check 4:40. (2potions at once)
    #Fact.

This video convinced me.

Banned Senior Member

1. I rated it 5.3/10 which is not good.
    2. I said its not bad, doesn't means I think its good.
    3. Jealous of what exactly ...? LOL
    dont ask me what your jealous of look deep inside there could be several reasons ill list a few to refresh your memory.
    1. hes better than you at ko
    2. any one of his videos is better than your videos
    3. his clan beat your clan like 4 vs 8? dont remember exactly but was hillarious

the list goes on but you're obviously butt hurt about something spamming everything that involves his name calling him a tbler when in fact he may of tbled in 2012 but its posted on official forums that tbl has been fixed and there is no evidence he has even tbled in the last year yet you keep calling his whole clan "vishera" tblers. if you cant accept defeat in a video game i really feel sorry for who ever has to deal with your pathetic ass in real life. any ways im done ranting about your failed logic with your defective brain how about you rather shut up and just let people enjoy the video.
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 11-18-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

4.No, I don't really care about your next comment =).
    How can you care? You already gave out almost a paragraph's worth to ONE damn sentence, hell a comment even.

All your cares were given.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

dont ask me what your jealous of look deep inside there could be several reasons ill list a few to refresh your memory.
    1. hes better than you at ko
    2. any one of his videos is better than your videos
    3. his clan beat your clan like 4 vs 8? dont remember exactly but was hillarious

the list goes on but you're obviously butt hurt about something spamming everything that involves his name calling him a tbler when in fact he may of tbled in 2012 but its posted on official forums that tbl has been fixed and there is no evidence he has even tbled in the last year yet you keep calling his whole clan "vishera" tblers. if you cant accept defeat in a video game i really feel sorry for who ever has to deal with your pathetic ass in real life. any ways im done ranting about your failed logic with your defective brain how about you rather shut up and just let people enjoy the video.
    1.How he's better than me if he needs a pedal and a tbl to do anything.?
    2.Oiiiiii his videos is "better" than mine!!! IM JEALOUS, lol... grow up.
    3.Did they? What did they record exactly? 6people chasing 5 of them? while their 5 are way stronger than those 6? their video against my previous clan was recorded few days after the merge, they were just too overpowered...
    Nowdays, you think they can touch anyone?All they do in cz nowadays is running and when their priest getting targetted they just town.

I'm not butt hurt about anyone or anything. I'm not trying to call him a TBLer, if this guy wants to use a TBL he is free to do it.
    I can't stop him or do anything about this subject.

On the otherhand, it seems like you're butt hurt about someone else here. Every single topic I comment in.. you will be there to try to make a flame war.
    Every single topic about BadFamily, you will be there to say something.

I can accept a defeat in a video game, but again.. you are moving to other subject..when did I say anything about me being undefeatable? can you buy glasses and start reading properly?

The most funny part, you said you feel sorry for ....
    Now tell me...
    How come.. someone so stupid can FEEL SORRY for someone?

Once again and I'll continue saying that everytime you open your mouth.
    I'll be there everytime you open your mouth.
    All you do is sitting in this forum and PUSH YOUR NOSE to every single topic.
    Go get some life, do something with yourself you piece of trash. Instead of sitting here all the day and fight people OVER A COMPUTER GAME.

P.S : The fact he used tbl in 2012 doesn't make it okay.
    And so what, there is a topic in offical forum that says tbl is "no longer" working.. you actually believe that?
    Like the new hacksheild that "blocks" all the hackers?
    How do you know he's not using tbl today? you aren't even playing there.
    So move on and start to grow up.

Asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    How can you care?
    I don't care because every single post of him has something to do with "trolling" or trying to piss people off.
    I highly doubt you know who razor is, once you open your eyes and see what this guy doing in this forums you'll realize how fag he is.
    He's just another attention whore.

All you do is sitting in this forum and PUSH YOUR NOSE to every single topic.
    Go get some life, do something with yourself you piece of trash. Instead of sitting here all the day and fight people OVER A COMPUTER GAME.
    i even dont need to comment that ^^

i enjoyed the movie ... but i dont see anything about a great "sin"

hes just 1 hitting people ... great geared sin with high ap waiting for debuff and gel gel spike

nothing great but i enjoyed his movie

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i even dont need to comment that ^^
    you don't want me to comment that <3

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    i enjoyed the movie ... but i dont see anything about a great "sin"

hes just 1 hitting people ... great geared sin with high ap waiting for debuff and gel gel spike

nothing great but i enjoyed his movie
    haiiiiiiiii

I liked the video. it was a bit too long though. I'm not too fond of rogue videos but I gotta say this one is good.

Furious is a faggot. He likes giving head. He's been a loser for as long as anyone can remember. Why waste time with a lil bitch like him? Watch out though! he'll probably say that I'm a virgin lol.

Watched around 8 min. Good video, but too long for me. 30 minutes is too much for me, Id much rather catch up with The Big Bang Theory on Netflix than watch a PK vid that long

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Watch out though! he'll probably say that I'm a virgin lol.
    you think that this nerd can call someone a virgin?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I liked the video. it was a bit too long though. I'm not too fond of rogue videos but I gotta say this one is good.

Furious is a faggot. He likes giving head. He's been a loser for as long as anyone can remember. Why waste time with a lil bitch like him? Watch out though! he'll probably say that I'm a virgin lol.
    you seem mad

you think that this nerd can call someone a virgin?
    you call me a nerd yet your picture was posted here and you look like a over weight oompa loompa and brag about playing one server for 5-6 years and still play it daily to say you are the best even tho even now after you have no lifed for 5-6 years are still worst than 90% of the server. maybe if i do enough acid my brain can be as defective as the one you was born with.
    razor and thom like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

you call me a nerd yet your picture was posted here and you look like a over weight oompa loompa and brag about playing one server for 5-6 years and still play it daily to say you are the best even tho even now after you have no lifed for 5-6 years are still worst than 90% of the server. maybe if i do enough acid my brain can be as defective as the one you was born with.
    "you seem mad"

ahahaha, picture of me? okay.
    ompa lompa? 1.81m that's an ompa lompa? on which country exactly?

When did I say im the best? you gotta understand something, there is always someone better.
    so far you are the one who thinks he is the best even tho you are just another random fag who always been unkown guy.
    Try to compare your skills to mine, you can ask every single guy that played with me if what I say about myself isn't right.

And yeah, the bet of who is better player still effects here.
    I can bet with you that I play better than you with my left nut.
    Once again i'm not saying that I'm the best, I just think that you are one of the worst players in this game.

Banned Senior Member

Try to compare your skills to mine, you can ask every single guy that played with me if what I say about myself isn't right.
    \
    ok waiting for razor to verify

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast