Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ElaniaPolis Final Destination Movie

This is a discussion on ElaniaPolis Final Destination Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 He didn't quit , he only change nick Caballeros leader. w/e. he's a really nice player, ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    He didn't quit , he only change nick Caballeros leader.

w/e. he's a really nice player, he minor whit right click >_<

pd: ARE YOU SERIOUS?, are you saying you are this player? :S.
    sorry if i'm wrong but i understand that..

I know this player, He's from turk and his name is Ismet UCAN .... he's from my clan...
    we sold the account, i duno what you on about,
    that guy must be the new owner, w/e , idc

wait you from Australia cuz ive spent half the morning talking to your cousin on kitkat i think he leveled me to 42 bless him u gotta get me to 60 now

zia516&#39;s Channel - YouTube

for loads of their vidz

I have to say one of the better sin movies i have seen posted in Ko4life lately. Small criticism is i noticed many one hit clips at the beginning, Spend a little more time fading in the scenes so its not such a harsh transition, as for action it was good i notice you wait until the person is duffed before hitting them which is great party communication. I liked the movie, VS im wondering if the other sin was using the same Pots/Duration potions and how his combo is, to many nooblets with full shell set+11RB and shards +11 RB running around with garbage uniques, and Mytheral armors+7 or +8>Shells +11RB. 7.5/10 for me

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    wait you from Australia cuz ive spent half the morning talking to your cousin on kitkat i think he leveled me to 42 bless him u gotta get me to 60 now

zia516's Channel - YouTube

for loads of their vidz
    Yea he is my friend, he plays my toon sometimes, he doesnt know English much, i have to translate for him all the time,

when i need to make videos, i send the raw files to him, and he does the editing for me,

that channel is our clan's channel now, he does all the editing,

he should get all the credit for editing, not me

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    I have to say one of the better sin movies i have seen posted in Ko4life lately. Small criticism is i noticed many one hit clips at the beginning, Spend a little more time fading in the scenes so its not such a harsh transition, as for action it was good i notice you wait until the person is duffed before hitting them which is great party communication. I liked the movie, VS im wondering if the other sin was using the same Pots/Duration potions and how his combo is, to many nooblets with full shell set+11RB and shards +11 RB running around with garbage uniques, and Mytheral armors+7 or +8>Shells +11RB. 7.5/10 for me
    nowadays everyone uses the duration pots, and ibex, crisis pots, so if ur planning to make a serious video, you should have all the scrolls, pots, foods etc ready for the video,
    no one likes the videos that you have to spend 10 mins just to kill 1 priest or w/e cuz lack of gear or consumables.

for normal pk i hardly use ibexis, and never use duration pots,

^_^ i watched the rest of the movies, i liked them. I dont spend the extra coin on ibexis pots but its different in other servers im assuming. I think This sin would be like MortalDance from Ares server? Would like to see same gear VS with those two would be great.

You must to be kidding.. i know zia516 ( Ismet UCAN ), and i really know you aren't EIanapolis :S, i play whit him since we are NoBodyCanStopUs, and i really don't know u .. w/e... take the credits if you want...

ZIA516 ( ISMET ) ARE FROM TURKEY, AND HE NEVER BOUGHT THIS ACC, HE LVL IT TO 83...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    You must to be kidding.. i know zia516 ( Ismet UCAN ), and i really know you aren't EIanapolis :S, i play whit him since we are NoBodyCanStopUs, and i really don't know u .. w/e... take the credits if you want...

ZIA516 ( ISMET ) ARE FROM TURKEY, AND HE NEVER BOUGHT THIS ACC, HE LVL IT TO 83...

and i never said that ElaniaPolis is mine, i have a totally different skill bar for sin. those ElaniaPolis videos belongs to my sharer, all of them, , And he is TheSheenas from NoBodyCanStopUs, and his name is not Ismet Ucan,

to make it clear.
    zia516 - Emir ATAÇ.
    ElaniaPolis Emir ATAÇ
    Winnerr Ismet UCAN&Emir ATaç

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    i suggest you should watch this one,
    New Computer Minor&Skill Test - YouTube
    he can do more then 9 skills until spike reload, he just sway with hes minor, he think that we cant or dont know how to burn 7k mana in 5 sec? LoLz even on cooldown.

You need more practice learn >>> [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w__mQ9R59ss[/ame]

Pedal user :P
    Last edited by RULERRR; 08-21-2011 at 12:44 PM.

what what in the butt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12