Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

ELT kills felankor

This is a discussion on ELT kills felankor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Eric Anyone using mass abyss fires to kill bosses should fuck off, you know they aren't possibly ...
Page: 3

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Eric
    Anyone using mass abyss fires to kill bosses should fuck off, you know they aren't possibly legit considering the drop rate.
    its Felankor and im pretty sure that SS shows his droprate is well worth it.. and on Edana you can buy abyss fires for 2m a pop. i run bowl with them and use 1 per bach / duke / bishop / samma.. already gotten a gigga axe and MS and only used 3 of them.. so droprate = good if you know what to do...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    Anyone using mass abyss fires to kill bosses should fuck off, you know they aren't possibly legit considering the drop rate.
    its Felankor and im pretty sure that SS shows his droprate is well worth it.. and on Edana you can buy abyss fires for 2m a pop. i run bowl with them and use 1 per bach / duke / bishop / samma.. already gotten a gigga axe and MS and only used 3 of them.. so droprate = good if you know what to do...[/b]
    i think he meant droprate of abyss fires -.-

n u see those abyss fires in moradon in 100 per stacks? yea thats what u might define as a DUPED item.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

doesnt mean they duped it.. if K2 hasnt fixed it by now im going to use it.. i had a turk pm me after i used an abyss fire on duke and got the drop and he pmed me calling me a duper.. that night i saw him in merchant selling 250 abyss fires for 1.5m.. bought 5 from him and used another one the next day

carpumps

4 mil a piece, since when is it illegal to buy items?

Sustain

Originally posted by Ethernal
    pahahaha "all use abyss fires now"

how fast this one go down in, 30 secs?
    pahahah nub -_-

ELT is prolly best clan in whole usko.

ELT is a very good clan from what i have seen over the years, but the "best clan" is going a bit far

ehh well its no matter are you using abyss fires or couple partys drainers...

carpumps

there was probably 30 lvl 70 + and abyss fires

Sustain

Originally posted by Boozah
    ELT is a very good clan from what i have seen over the years, but the "best clan" is going a bit far
    ''prolly'' means probably, we cant know.

inter server ftw.

NuDg3T

some1 have little vid? :wub:

FatM4n

with 30 fr I got hitted for 2.6K by the aoe and I lagged out big time

Cadence96

Originally posted by carpumps
    4 mil a piece, since when is it illegal to buy items?
    and how many abyss fire did your clan use? over 10/20/30 per person? ... if u don't find illegal what is obviously illegal you're accepting your clan buys duped abyss fire to kill felankor...
    Rodistyle says: "yes I used all abyss fire"... do all means 4 or 5? I guess not...

EMW

dam thats nice :wub:

carpumps

you cant kill it with abyss fires alone, just like you cant take isiloon. They just help take the HP down to a very low quantity. Every time the damn thing regens it goes to 100-200 K HP. Its impossible to kill it with abyss fires alone...

Croovax

ya realy nice i would like to be at that party ^^

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast