Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 134

ELT kills felankor

This is a discussion on ELT kills felankor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking forwards to Interserver war now so all the top clans can fight...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Looking forwards to Interserver war now so all the top clans can fight

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Just wonder if u know what drop rate is of abyss fire,
    I was killing many times this shity flame rocks, spent many hours and got only 1 abyss fire. So possesing even 100 af is suspicious.
    And buying them is same as buying duped scrolls for 500k each :angry:

  3. #48
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    I an Abyss fire like a drian? 10% of hp?

  4. #49
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    yep :P

  5. #50
    dartagon
    Guest

    Default

    GOOOD JOB BROS!!!!!!! nice drop only dude, and nice kill guys, gj im so, zad, wanshe

    <3 ELT

  6. #51
    Sabao
    Guest

    Default

    Sure isnt hard to kill it, u just have to take 0.01% of his life <_< legit kk? lmao ridiculous, go get some skills and for me duping or buying dupes is the same.

  7. #52
    TimtoN_
    Guest

    Default

    Good job ^_^

  8. #53
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    all noobs who dont have a clue just stfu.

    yes you need many abyss fires to use for felankor, isiloon not so much..., on Xig you can easily buy AF for around 4-5mil.

    Felankor drops 100% a unqiue, 2 gold bars, silver bar and an upgrade exceptional +6 weapon. (know this because of 10+ times isn't just coincidence :P)


    Gratz on killing him, you got second place medal h43r:

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bakery
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Originally posted by Granny1
    all noobs who dont have a clue just stfu.

    yes you need many abyss fires to use for felankor, isiloon not so much..., on Xig you can easily buy AF for around 4-5mil.

    Felankor drops +100 a unqiue, 2 gold bars, silver bar and an upgrade exceptional +6 weapon. (know this because of 10+ times isn't just coincidence :P)


    Gratz on killing him, you got second place medal *h43r:
    ppl like u stupidify me .... just wow ... :huh:

  10. #55
    halali
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Sabao
    Sure isnt hard to kill it, u just have to take 0.01% of his life *<_< legit kk? lmao ridiculous, go get some skills and for me duping or buying dupes is the same.
    and now i must pm k2 for check any af what i use if is legit or no ? how can i know is legit af or till i buy him ?

  11. #56
    Ripper_of_romania
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Nealia
    Just wonder if u know what drop rate is of abyss fire,
    I was killing many times this shity flame rocks, spent many hours and got only 1 abyss fire. So possesing even 100 af is suspicious.
    And buying them is same as buying duped scrolls for 500k each *:angry:
    thought Centaur dropped em..*rushes to flame rock spot*

  12. #57
    AlwaysSayDie
    Guest

    Default

    GRATZ!!! :lol: and please stop flaming them, its obvious u guys just are jelaous or frustrated that its possible to kill it.

  13. #58
    Fluffy
    Guest

    Default

    Did u use alot mages to kept its regen? :lol:


    :wub: Dieu And SArakis

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    207

    Default

    centaurs drop abyss eyes

  15. #60
    Cadence96
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by halali+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(halali)</div>
    Originally posted by Sabao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sabao)
    Sure isnt hard to kill it, u just have to take 0.01% of his life *<_< legit kk? lmao ridiculous, go get some skills and for me duping or buying dupes is the same.[/b]
    and now i must pm k2 for check any af what i use if is legit or no ? how can i know is legit af or till i buy him ?[/b]
    Considering the drop rate of AF, a duper or a dumbass would sell it for 4-5M, and if u buy it from someone who has lots of it u can not think it's legit.


    <!--QuoteBegin-Granny1
    @
    on Xig you can easily buy AF for around 4-5mil.
    Xig needs a dupe wipe... and then go farm legit AF....

    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

    Stop flaming..... serious u ppl are dumbasses..... if an item is duped and is cheap, why not buy it and use it right away?
    So ur calling me a duper, for buying my holy water of temple for 15 m -_-.
    Please, ur just jealous....
    [/quote]Yes... jealous of Failiyet, Hakan... etc , te same case... <_< (added)-edited-

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •